Author Topic: Milos Drink?  (Read 48601 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: Milos Drink?
« Reply #400 on: September 19, 2007, 08:36:39 AM »

No one is faulting Milos for wanting to make and market supplements...  lots of former bodybuilders do that.  The reason he is catching so much shit is he's marketing a standard product (amino acids) but has the arrogance to price them like five times the price of comperable products and make outrageous claims on here to try to justify it.  If he had just put out "Milos Brand Aminos" and priced them similarly to comparable products and kept his trap shut no one would be giving him crap.

I'm not so sure it would be that cut and dry. Certainly not on THIS board!
Are his products overpriced? I'm not so sure about that. Expensive, yes. There is a difference.
I'm sure some of you GB'ers have already done a search for the company he uses, Ajinomoto, (http://www.ajiaminoscience.com/frontpage_new.asp)- their shit ain't cheap!!!
I think Milos is getting what he feels is just for his product. And then you've got all these guys like Beast laying into him about it.
If you don't want to buy it, then don't! If you want to give it a try, by all means go ahead. Perhaps do what I did and buy your own products and try the method yourself and then use your empirical evidence to verify your own findings...the way Milos did.
As the saying goes..."arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics...even if you win you're still retarded."

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #401 on: September 19, 2007, 08:49:18 AM »
http://products.apexfitness.com/cgi-bin/apexfitness.cgi/3712.html

didnt milos say he also invented the measure that you should take 1 iu of insulin for every 15 grams of carbs?

if he is making that claim i wouldnt be sure about anything else because im almost 100% positive he did not think of that conversion.

No...as the matter of fact I claim I "invented" (interesting choice of words) the measure that you should take for 1 IU of insulin...and said 10 grams of glucose per unit (in reality IF timing is perfect - many could get away with 6-7 grams per unit...but as it is "too close for comfort" I suggested TEN GRAMS PER UNIT).
At the time (1993) you could not find a SINGLE piece of information regarding that...
Few years later American Diabetic Association started using similar formulas...

But, off course - I am probably making this up as well...

Since than - I am 'specializing' on new "snake oils"...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: September 19, 2007, 08:52:18 AM »
Are his products overpriced? I'm not so sure about that. Expensive, yes. There is a difference.
I'm sure some of you GB'ers have already done a search for the company he uses, Ajinomoto, (http://www.ajiaminoscience.com/frontpage_new.asp)- their shit ain't cheap!!!
I think Milos is getting what he feels is just for his product. And then you've got all these guys like Beast laying into him about it.
If you don't want to buy it, then don't! If you want to give it a try, by all means go ahead. Perhaps do what I did and buy your own products and try the method yourself and then use your empirical evidence to verify your own findings...the way Milos did.
As the saying goes..."arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics...even if you win you're still retarded."

I am using AJINOMOTO aminos as no other aminos comes close to their superb quality...

Some people want to put ONLY THE BEST in their body's...other are too cheap to realize what is most important...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: September 19, 2007, 08:58:24 AM »

i offered to paypal him $1000.00 if he could prove just one of his claims (if what he said was true he should be able to do this in a heart beat). he took my challenge and then proceeded to back out of it with his usual disingenuous excuses and insults.

he did this because he knows very well that he can't prove any one of them, never mind all of them as he should IF he was actually an honest man.

milos is an individual that DOES NOT walk his talk at all.

talk of him winning the olympia - his entire pro career he didn't win a single professional competition.

I can offer you $2000.00 if you can prove me that you have balls (if what you said is true - you should be able to do this in a heart beat)...

#2) I am "walking my talk" - every day of my life - and any time you see me I can prove it...I will be a Olympia at the KNS booth - bring $1000.00 and whatever expert to listen what I have to say... ;)...Or - you are too busy to attend?

#3) Hmmmmmm, I guess I am calling myself IFBB pro champion falsely?
Or...maybe AGAIN - you don't have your facts straight?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #404 on: September 19, 2007, 08:59:17 AM »
why would u wager 1grand for him to "prove" it?

like you can understand any scientific informatino milos can shit out of his mouth anyways he will run circles around you and ull just say "okay heres ur money" lol

just wait it out, if its good people will be buying it AAS. if its not it will die fast like no expode etce tc.

i wagered a grand because i knew he couldn't prove it. simple as that.

they are ridiculous claims and they make no sense whatsoever and, frankly, i don't see how the fda lets milos get away with printing 'anabolic' on his label. maybe they don't know about it.

if the product is used with slin, yes, it probably would be somewhat anabolic, but just about any combination of high glycemic index carbs and protein would be in that event. using insulin has not been stated anywhere though.

to the poster above, if you see my posts as a meltdown, good for you, but as hedge said, if milos could prove me wrong he would have.

what is wrong with me asking for some proof? it was milos who said his 9 yr old daughter could prove it (she's probably 10 by now), so why couldn't he? or does he expect people to shell out $210 u.s a pop on his say so?

captain slin, speak for yourself on the 'non understanding'. i understand nutrition very well and endocrinology and, since his 9 yr old could understand, i'm sure i could grasp it...IF IT WAS ACTUALLY FORTHCOMING.

i have seen how easy it is for milos to manipulate getbiggers, but that's understandable, the naive and deluded have been lining the multi billion dollar supplement industry since weider started hawking his milk powder.

i'm sorry, but bbing champion or not, milos is a con artist just like weider. only difference is, milos leaves out the required insulin shots, whereas weider left out the required dianabol..

he props up himself and the rest of his stable of drug assisted bbers as proof of his snake oil's effectiveness, just like weider did, all the while knowing damn well that his food supplement has about as much to do with their development as the cologne they use.

it's a proven formula and milos obviously learnt a thing or 2 from the very rich jew. hell, he's even reinventing training protocols like weider did. all we need now is the milos busk and milos principles.

ask milos for proof of anything and he says the cheque's in the mail. only it never seems to arrive. when you ask why the proof is taking so long he melts down and calls you an idiot. ::)

also called into question was my anonymity, as opposed to milos.

well, yes, i am anonymous and i'd like to remain so, but then i'm not trying to sell you anything. my credibility opposed to milos has never been an issue as i'm not making wild claims asking for your cash. ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: September 19, 2007, 08:59:26 AM »
I can offer you $2000.00 if you can prove me that you have balls (if what you said is true - you should be able to do this in a heart beat)...

#2) I am "walking my talk" - every day of my life - and any time you see me I can prove it...I will be a Olympia at the KNS booth - bring $1000.00 and whatever expert to listen what I have to say... ;)...Or - you are too busy to attend?

#3) Hmmmmmm, I guess I am calling myself IFBB pro champion falsely?
Or...maybe AGAIN - you don't have your facts straight?

"beast" isn't going to do anything, he's a bitch. :)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: September 19, 2007, 09:07:27 AM »
gee, milos has gone awful quiet on this site.

i wonder why? hmmm.

what happened to all those huge essays talking about how wonderful he is and how he will revolutionize bodybuilding.

did you know that in virtual milos world you can add 30 - 40lbs of lean muscle tissue in 2 weeks?

all with just 25 grams of sugar and some protein per serve. :D

has someone been on the phone to tom prince or flex wheeler yet. guys don't have to worry about having to take drugs (and make themselves sick) to make a comeback. just use milos' sugar and protein and they'll be back to their former selves in 2 weeks. ;D

Wonder why? Hmmmmmmm...maybe I have 273 more important things to do than "argue" with mickey-mouse experts?
Possibly - training guys like Dennis Wolf (winner of Keystone), Johnnie Jackson (winner of AC), Hidetada Ymagishi (first Japanase bodybuilder qualified for the Olympia)...Steve Namat, Armin Scholz, Troy Alves...and many others have something to do with it...(I would not mention my amateurs...or girls...last one winning South Afican National Championship in her first try at age of 40...just 3 weeks ago...with me being there...)

Or prep to launch my KNS supplements at the Olympia...plus (very possibly) getting 1/3 of yet another Nutritional company with 2 partners...and moving in my new house (September 1st)...

Sorry guys - how could I neglect you for so long...Shame on me...please forgive me :'(

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: September 19, 2007, 09:08:49 AM »
challenge to "beast 8692", post just one picture, just one that's it.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #408 on: September 19, 2007, 09:10:46 AM »
Wonder why? Hmmmmmmm...maybe I have 273 more important things to do than "argue" with mickey-mouse experts?
Possibly - training guys like Dennis Wolf (winner of Keystone), Johnnie Jackson (winner of AC), Hidetada Ymagishi (first Japanase bodybuilder qualified for the Olympia)...Steve Namat, Armin Scholz, Troy Alves...and many others have something to do with it...(I would not mention my amateurs...or girls...last one winning South Afican National Championship in her first try at age of 40...just 3 weeks ago...with me being there...)

Or prep to launch my KNS supplements at the Olympia...plus (very possibly) getting 1/3 of yet another Nutritional company with 2 partners...and moving in my new house (September 1st)...

Sorry guys - how could I neglect you for so long...Shame on me...please forgive me :'(

i forgive you milos.

now, back to that kns supplement proof? :D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: September 19, 2007, 09:14:13 AM »
i wagered a grand because i knew he couldn't prove it. simple as that.

they are ridiculous claims and they make no sense whatsoever and, frankly, i don't see how the fda lets milos get away with printing 'anabolic' on his label. maybe they don't know about it.

if the product is used with slin, yes, it probably would be somewhat anabolic, but just about any combination of high glycemic index carbs and protein would be in that event. using insulin has not been stated anywhere though.

to the poster above, if you see my posts as a meltdown, good for you, but as hedge said, if milos could prove me wrong he would have.

what is wrong with me asking for some proof? it was milos who said his 9 yr old daughter could prove it (she's probably 10 by now), so why couldn't he? or does he expect people to shell out $210 u.s a pop on his say so?

captain slin, speak for yourself on the 'non understanding'. i understand nutrition very well and endocrinology and, since his 9 yr old could understand, i'm sure i could grasp it...IF IT WAS ACTUALLY FORTHCOMING.

i have seen how easy it is for milos to manipulate getbiggers, but that's understandable, the naive and deluded have been lining the multi billion dollar supplement industry since weider started hawking his milk powder.

i'm sorry, but bbing champion or not, milos is a con artist just like weider. only difference is, milos leaves out the required insulin shots, whereas weider left out the required dianabol..

he props up himself and the rest of his stable of drug assisted bbers as proof of his snake oil's effectiveness, just like weider did, all the while knowing damn well that his food supplement has about as much to do with their development as the cologne they use.

it's a proven formula and milos obviously learnt a thing or 2 from the very rich jew. hell, he's even reinventing training protocols like weider did. all we need now is the milos busk and milos principles.

ask milos for proof of anything and he says the cheque's in the mail. only it never seems to arrive. when you ask why the proof is taking so long he melts down and calls you an idiot. ::)

also called into question was my anonymity, as opposed to milos.

well, yes, i am anonymous and i'd like to remain so, but then i'm not trying to sell you anything. my credibility opposed to milos has never been an issue as i'm not making wild claims asking for your cash. ;)

That means you are not coming to Olympia?

Hmmmmm, manipulator (me) will be at the KNS booth for 3 days - you can bring camcorder and $1000.00 and ask me that question...
Somehow I prefer to do my business when I see my money rather than expecting some well behaving anonymous being true to his word that he will send me a check after I do my part (show the proof)...
Why don't you offer cool million - to make everything so much more convincing and exciting...?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #410 on: September 19, 2007, 09:16:41 AM »
challenge to "beast 8692", post just one picture, just one that's it.

i can't find the right window for reflection, there's not enough clouds outside, i've just brushed my teeth, mom's washing is on the line, my mobile phone's charging and it's too hot to wear fifteen garments to cover ever inch of my body, save my arm. ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: September 19, 2007, 09:17:41 AM »
i can't find the right window for reflection, there's not enough clouds outside, i've just brushed my teeth, mom's washing is on the line, my mobile phone's charging and it's too hot to wear fifteen garments to cover ever inch of my body, save my arm. ;D
hahahahhahaa, more bullshit, just one picture, what are you afraid of?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #412 on: September 19, 2007, 10:40:30 AM »
I don't understand all the whining about the cost of Milos's products!  When Muscletech introduced Anator P70 "muscle gene activator", I paid $89.99 for that crap.  It tasted horrible and did absoutely nothing!  I ended up throwing it out!  Recently, I bought their new naNOVapor for $64.99...also a piece of garbage!  Muscletech is a ripp-off brand!  I have found over three dozen products in the market that cost equal to or MORE than KNS products...and they are all crap!  KNS products are the first supplement's I've used that have delivered what they promise!  When I train now, I not only have an insane pump, but unbelievable endurance as well.  I've packed on over 10 pounds of muscle and dropped 3 inches off my waist in the last 60 days...and my metabolism is through the roof!  Hell, with these kind of results, I'd gladly pay $100 per item! 

Thank you Milos!!!

sure you did milos
175lbs by 31st July

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #413 on: September 19, 2007, 11:56:20 AM »
No...as the matter of fact I claim I "invented" (interesting choice of words) the measure that you should take for 1 IU of insulin...and said 10 grams of glucose per unit (in reality IF timing is perfect - many could get away with 6-7 grams per unit...but as it is "too close for comfort" I suggested TEN GRAMS PER UNIT).
At the time (1993) you could not find a SINGLE piece of information regarding that...
Few years later American Diabetic Association started using similar formulas...

But, off course - I am probably making this up as well...

Since than - I am 'specializing' on new "snake oils"...

well it is somewhat of an invention and if you really did come up with it you should be getting credit for it somewhere. Thats a big break through.. they woudlnt even be able to make insulin pumps then if it wasnt for you.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #414 on: September 19, 2007, 12:01:42 PM »

About that company he uses, ajinomoto, there is still not one fact presented that supports why their amino acids would be better than those sold by other manufacturers.

I am interested in these facts, not allegories about using the best possible oil for your car engine.

Facts.
As empty as paradise

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #415 on: September 19, 2007, 12:41:51 PM »
About that company he uses, ajinomoto, there is still not one fact presented that supports why their amino acids would be better than those sold by other manufacturers.

I am interested in these facts, not allegories about using the best possible oil for your car engine.

Facts.

didnt he say other amino acids companies use human hair?

i think thats a good enough reason isnt it?

the price tag is reasonable im sure it does cost A LOT of money and time to make the product. the question is .. is it really worth spending/investing that much money for YOU.. is it going to turn out with good enough results vs your dollar? thats a different question. you have to outweigh all the factors and what your goals are and what your level of experience is in putting on muscle/losing weight.

It is probably not worth the money to buy FOR A MAJORITY of people that are natural/amatuers because it would probably be better spent on either regular good clean food, or AAS. Many people who are getting into bodybuilding or are into bodybuilding dont have much money to fit regular bills in the first place. I doubt they have money to spend on extra amino acid supplements. If people are buying it, its because its new. What supplement besides multi vitamins/other vitamins minerals very few herb and protein powder has stuck around? The odds dont look good for Milos supplement.

There are a lot of factors that go into building a good physique, and I dont think amino acid supplementation is A BIG ENOUGH PERCENTAGE OF THAT PIE to go around buying bottles of it for the rate it costs to manufactre such a product.

Look at it like this, Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Dorian Yates, Nasser, Ray, Levrone, Wheeler, Dillet, MILOS himself, etc etc...

they did not use this supplement to get in the best shape of their life. Nor did millions of other people that built a respectable physique. Those guys are genetically gifted obviously, but even regular fit looking people did not  use this supplement to get into the shape most people dream of. and this amino acid supplement alone or even combined with ok training and good nutrition is not going to do i t. People cant even get 90% of the puzzle together like investing into 10% is going to get them anywhere satisfactory. Most people have a lot more important things to worry about than their amino acid intake....

like consuming too many caloreis.. making sure they ae pushing themselves hard enoguh, getting enough rest, eating a cleaner diet, doing propr cardio, using proper form. not neglecting bodyparts. GETTING TO THE GYM.

The bottom line is.. lets give Milos the benefit of the doubt. Lets say it does work. Lets say it increases performance/ results.. should that supplement really be bought because ts going to marginally increase your results? It depends. If you are in competition and you keep gettin second place to someone at a pro show and you need to do everything possible to overcome this ofcourse you should buy it. you need to do everything you can to succeed. Most likely that person is doing everything else right too though.

But if you are an amatuer bodybuilder,  trying to afford your next cycle, or a natural athlete just trying to look fit. Your money would best be spent elsewhere.

Besides dont you have to use insulin supplementation to maximize your results with this supplement? Even a lot of pro bbers dont use insulin like some people are going to start drinking amino acid shakes and start supplemetning with humilin.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #416 on: September 19, 2007, 01:11:07 PM »
didnt he say other amino acids companies use human hair?

i think thats a good enough reason isnt it?

Are you kidding me?!! Even if a certain brand used aminos from human hair how does that make it inferior? It doesn't! Aminos are aminos (even Layne Norton said this and he should know since he does research with individual aminos). If using the type of voodoo science that Milos uses you could even make a case for them being better. Prove they're not better. You can't.

I looked into this a while back and it's only one amino that is sometimes made from human hair (IIRC it was either cysteine or glycine). I asked a few big companies about their aminos and they stated they didn't use any human or animal material.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #417 on: September 19, 2007, 01:13:17 PM »
Here's Justin Harris keeping it real regarding amino/carb shakes:

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #418 on: September 19, 2007, 01:21:32 PM »
Are you kidding me?!! Even if a certain brand used aminos from human hair how does that make it inferior? It doesn't! Aminos are aminos (even Layne Norton said this and he should know since he does research with individual aminos). If using the type of voodoo science that Milos uses you could even make a case for them being better. Prove they're not better. You can't.

I looked into this a while back and it's only one amino that is sometimes made from human hair (IIRC it was either cysteine or glycine). I asked a few big companies about their aminos and they stated they didn't use any human or animal material.

Milos is this true?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #419 on: September 19, 2007, 01:23:44 PM »
hahahahhahaa, more bullshit, just one picture, what are you afraid of?

Careful, Squadfather, with a name like "Beast", this "guy" probably dwarfs Ronnie in his prime ::) ;D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #420 on: September 19, 2007, 01:43:26 PM »
Here's Justin Harris keeping it real regarding amino/carb shakes:

I agree....I think the most important thing for post-workout, is not WHAT (shake, chicken, steak or whatever) you eat, but that you DO eat within a short time upon workout completion.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #421 on: September 19, 2007, 01:53:14 PM »
I agree....I think the most important thing for post-workout, is not WHAT (shake, chicken, steak or whatever) you eat, but that you DO eat within a short time upon workout completion.
But you gotta wonder how big Ronnie could had been had he used ajinmoto aminos! At least 330lbs on stage! since you can gain 40lbs from the aminos.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #422 on: September 19, 2007, 04:46:35 PM »
But you gotta wonder how big Ronnie could had been had he used ajinmoto aminos! At least 330lbs on stage! since you can gain 40lbs from the aminos.

LOOL.. my point exactly. you dont have to take this amino acid supplement, it might help, but its not a necessary part of the equation.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #423 on: September 19, 2007, 04:59:40 PM »
Milos hasn't articulated why his product is any better than vitargo + eaa + creatine + whey
Here comes the money shot

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #424 on: September 19, 2007, 05:15:28 PM »
Milos hasn't articulated why his product is any better than vitargo + eaa + creatine + whey
He has. Several times here and several more times on his board. I did this as well a while back.