Author Topic: POLYGAMY!!!!!!!!! Who's up for it?  (Read 13462 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: POLYGAMY!!!!!!!!! Who's up for it?
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2007, 02:41:15 PM »
That would never happen! LOL

Wait unless the guys were able to go out and spread seed elsewhere. Men are not wired to share their  woman or women it goes against our natural instinct to protect and pass our seed along. I wonder if there is a stat for how many men have been killed by their lover's husband man or vice versa? I would bet it would be higher for men.

one of my exes was dating a guy, broke up, went out and got knocked up by dude, dude wanted nothing to do w baby, she gets back together w guy, marries guy while pregnant, guy raises her kid.  She tells me this, and I'm like WTF?

I really can't understand how a man can raise another man's kid . . . it seems to go against every biological imperative we're programmed with  . . . yeah, I know we're civilized now, and all that.  but I still find it remarkable.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2007, 02:52:50 PM »
one of my exes was dating a guy, broke up, went out and got knocked up by dude, dude wanted nothing to do w baby, she gets back together w guy, marries guy while pregnant, guy raises her kid.  She tells me this, and I'm like WTF?

I really can't understand how a man can raise another man's kid . . . it seems to go against every biological imperative we're programmed with  . . . yeah, I know we're civilized now, and all that.  but I still find it remarkable.

Women's lib has made us (men) into a barrel of punks!
W

Tinsley

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2007, 03:26:13 PM »
Women's lib has made us (men) into a barrel of punks!

I disagree with that.  I was primarily raised by my stepfather while I was young, and he is still as close to me as my own father.

Fucking respect those who can raise other people's kids.  I was dating a great woman who had two daugters of her own, and I treated them like my own, from day one.  Truth be told, I miss the kids more than the woman.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2007, 03:30:27 PM »
I disagree with that.  I was primarily raised by my stepfather while I was young, and he is still as close to me as my own father.

Fucking respect those who can raise other people's kids.  I was dating a great woman who had two daugters of her own, and I treated them like my own, from day one.  Truth be told, I miss the kids more than the woman.

I hear you . . . but blood is blood.

God, I sound like some East LA gangster now.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2007, 06:45:07 AM »
That would never happen! LOL

Dammit Hustleman! Don't you bust my bubble!
It's my party fantasy...and I'll cry indulge in it if I want to.  :D
w

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2007, 07:39:07 AM »

Oops, sorry go ahead do your thang! But I must warn you though with a harem of horny men around you all the time you might want to double up on your keegle exercises and stock up on advil because there will be no room for the headache excuse just ass up head down!
W

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2007, 07:49:47 AM »
Oops, sorry go ahead do your thang! But I must warn you though with a harem of horny men around you all the time you might want to double up on your keegle exercises and stock up on advil because there will be no room for the headache excuse just ass up head down!

Don't you worry about me. I got things under control. Besides, ...not looking to have a harem of horny men,
...one will be for intellectual stimulation, ...one to make me laugh, ...and one to ...um... be handy around the house.  :D

ps: I'd actually prefer to have it all in one man, ...but such perfection I have yet to come across
w

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2007, 08:06:00 AM »
Don't you worry about me. I got things under control. Besides, ...not looking to have a harem of horny men,
...one will be for intellectual stimulation, ...one to make me laugh, ...and one to ...um... be handy around the house.  :D

ps: I'd actually prefer to have it all in one man, ...but such perfection I have yet to come across

I say again, NEVER GONNA HAPPEN well not at 100% in each category! Actually I think you are on to something. Maybe you are the one that has finally uncovered the mystery of why men are dogs...? Maybe we are trying to find that same perfection in one woman, we just go about it differently than women do. We sleep with countless women trying to find one that will have the attributes you pointed out "intellectual stimulation, laughter (beer buddy) and handy around the house (bring the beer to us while we are watching the game with you)" yeah that's gotta be it! Women use their brains to find the perfect mate, Men use their other brain to find the perfect mate! Thanks Jaggy!
W

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2007, 08:12:24 AM »

I say you should go for it. I guess the thing to figure out is if you could handle that much attention/responsibility. Those arrangements aren't just sexual and guys/girls are either choosing those lifestyles for religious or other reasons. A guy, for example, choosing to do something like that is probably very submissive. Submissive people need to be commanded, commanding several people (with low self-esteem) takes time and decidation.

There's also the emotional component. Talked to a girl involved in a three-way at one time in her life. Not threesomes, just a guy living with two girlfriends. She was miserable and actually would time how long he had sex with the other girl to make sure the times were equal. Eventually she got out of the relationship, my guess is the guy dumped her for having a bad attitude.

I'm sure your ego is big enough to feel you deserve that level of attention but can you really handle how much work it would be? :)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2007, 08:33:17 AM »
I say you should go for it. I guess the thing to figure out is if you could handle that much attention/responsibility. Those arrangements aren't just sexual and guys/girls are either choosing those lifestyles for religious or other reasons. A guy, for example, choosing to do something like that is probably very submissive. Submissive people need to be commanded, commanding several people (with low self-esteem) takes time and decidation.

Gee thanks Jake, ...you've just ruined the fantasy in less than 2 seconds flat. I might have to rethink this thing.

There's also the emotional component. Talked to a girl involved in a three-way at one time in her life. Not threesomes, just a guy living with two girlfriends. She was miserable and actually would time how long he had sex with the other girl to make sure the times were equal. Eventually she got out of the relationship, my guess is the guy dumped her for having a bad attitude.

Sounds to me like she had no business entering into a polyamorous relationship to begin with.

I'm sure your ego is big enough to feel you deserve that level of attention but can you really handle how much work it would be? :)

It's not about ego or attention, ...just satisfying needs. It's hell to be in a relationship with someone who is intellectually stimulating ONLY, ...or someone who is VERY handy around the house, but has the intellectual capacity of a doorknob.
w

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2007, 09:51:08 AM »

Gee thanks Jake, ...you've just ruined the fantasy in less than 2 seconds flat. I might have to rethink this thing.

Sounds to me like she had no business entering into a polyamorous relationship to begin with.

It's not about ego or attention, ...just satisfying needs. It's hell to be in a relationship with someone who is intellectually stimulating ONLY, ...or someone who is VERY handy around the house, but has the intellectual capacity of a doorknob.

Lower your expectations.
W

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2007, 09:55:14 AM »

She needed to be in a relationship like that. This is exactly the reason why she was so bitter and hostile. The girl had low self esteem and was bitter about it, LOL! She was actually very pretty and didn't respect the attention of nicer guys. I could have dated her if my life would have allowed the time to tell someone what to do and think all the time. I'm kind of lazy and someone like that needs a perfect attention:rejection ratio. My sense of fairness would never allow doing something like that unless there was the time to do it perfectly.  :) My life would never have had the time for two girlfriends or treating her like crap so she felt in line. Too much attention and you get the B-word, too little attention and you have a stalker. Before you point out the obvious.... Yes, there is actually a side of me that could do it but it's not as big a component of my personality as the side that loves simplicity.  :) That being said, I would definately pick a second girl that she could not get along with. :) Being able to hang out with my friends and spend alone time are important priorities. Their having someone to be occasionally pissed at would free up time for me and make threesomes more interesting/physical. :) It's a good thing that side of me is under control.

It is 100% about ego/attention, LOL! A woman/man thinks they are so interesting, complicated, sexy, sweet, cool, etc... that one person couldn't possibly satisfy their needs. Regular sized egos don't feel entitled to have all their needs met, even if it means taking on extra 'help'. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, only that you should be more honest with yourself. :P I just have a hard time believing you could find a guy strong enough to earn your respect who would go for that type of arrangement.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2007, 11:40:39 AM »
She needed to be in a relationship like that. This is exactly the reason why she was so bitter and hostile. The girl had low self esteem and was bitter about it, LOL! She was actually very pretty and didn't respect the attention of nicer guys. I could have dated her if my life would have allowed the time to tell someone what to do and think all the time. I'm kind of lazy and someone like that needs a perfect attention:rejection ratio. My sense of fairness would never allow doing something like that unless there was the time to do it perfectly.  :) My life would never have had the time for two girlfriends or treating her like crap so she felt in line. Too much attention and you get the B-word, too little attention and you have a stalker. Before you point out the obvious.... Yes, there is actually a side of me that could do it but it's not as big a component of my personality as the side that loves simplicity.  :) That being said, I would definately pick a second girl that she could not get along with. :) Being able to hang out with my friends and spend alone time are important priorities. Their having someone to be occasionally pissed at would free up time for me and make threesomes more interesting/physical. :) It's a good thing that side of me is under control.

It is 100% about ego/attention, LOL! A woman/man thinks they are so interesting, complicated, sexy, sweet, cool, etc... that one person couldn't possibly satisfy their needs. Regular sized egos don't feel entitled to have all their needs met, even if it means taking on extra 'help'. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, only that you should be more honest with yourself. :P I just have a hard time believing you could find a guy strong enough to earn your respect who would go for that type of arrangement.

I will go out on a limb here and agree with you but expect Deedeee to reply and tell me that I need to stop drinking all night and that I got what you are saying all twisted! LOL
W

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2007, 12:42:17 PM »
Lower your expectations.

Hell NO!!!!

I would no sooner lower my standards than I would douse myself with gasoline and run through an open flame
w

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2007, 01:29:14 PM »
Hell NO!!!!

I would no sooner lower my standards than I would douse myself with gasoline and run through an open flame

I hear you are a burner anyway so I wouldn't advise you do that either.
W

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2007, 01:31:21 PM »
I will go out on a limb here and agree with you but expect Deedeee to reply and tell me that I need to stop drinking all night and that I got what you are saying all twisted! LOL

You feel what I'm saying, LOL! It takes a lot of dedication on the dominant person's part to give his/her subs proper treatment. Not saying I couldn't do it, only that I have other priorities. Those people need the proper mix of attention, control, disregard, sex, rejection, humiliation, etc... subjugating two women would cut into more important activities.  :)

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2007, 07:01:10 PM »
You feel what I'm saying, LOL! It takes a lot of dedication on the dominant person's part to give his/her subs proper treatment. Not saying I couldn't do it, only that I have other priorities. Those people need the proper mix of attention, control, disregard, sex, rejection, humiliation, etc... subjugating two women would cut into more important activities.  :)

Low self esteem has to be some kind of mental/emotional condition and you are right  "It takes a lot of dedication on the dominant person's part to give his/her subs proper treatment." They can't function apart from being dominated. If you think about it they are dominant when they seek to be dominated. Man this is crazy twisted! HM POOF!
W

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2007, 07:36:10 PM »
Low self esteem has to be some kind of mental/emotional condition and you are right  "It takes a lot of dedication on the dominant person's part to give his/her subs proper treatment." They can't function apart from being dominated. If you think about it they are dominant when they seek to be dominated. Man this is crazy twisted! HM POOF!

You half get it. The dominant person has to give a lot of themselves to keep the sub properly submitted so they will be happy.  :) It has to take a lot of time and effort on their behalf. I doubt the additional relationship is really worth the effort. Having two people around with such specific needs must be exhausting.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2007, 10:52:38 PM »
It is 100% about ego/attention, LOL! A woman/man thinks they are so interesting, complicated, sexy, sweet, cool, etc... that one person couldn't possibly satisfy their needs. Regular sized egos don't feel entitled to have all their needs met, even if it means taking on extra 'help'. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, only that you should be more honest with yourself. :P

No really Jake, ...it's not that 'I think I'm so interesting, complicated, sexy, sweet, cool etc., that one person couldn't possibly satisfy my needs (even though I am all of those things  :P ;) ) ...I'm just saying my standards for what I want in a partner are high. Whether or not I deserve a partner of such high standards is irrelevant, ...the point is the heart, mind, body & soul wants what it wants, ...and I'm not about to try to fool myself into thinking it doesn't.

I just have a hard time believing you could find a guy strong enough to earn your respect who would go for that type of arrangement.

I'm beginning to think you may be right. Hence my dilemma. Thank Goodness I'm not looking.
Oh well, ...a girl can lucid dream can't she? We need the 70's to roll around again. I missed it the first time.
I'll take a slice of the 70's without the psychedaelic drugs, plaid pants, sideburns, or platform shoes.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2007, 11:02:19 PM »

You half get it. The dominant person has to give a lot of themselves to keep the sub properly submitted so they will be happy.  :) It has to take a lot of time and effort on their behalf. I doubt the additional relationship is really worth the effort. Having two people around with such specific needs must be exhausting.

Eeeeeek!!!

I definitely need to re-think this thing!
w

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2007, 07:42:38 AM »

Now you have me thinking about my situation maybe I am the sub and my sig other and our (female roomie) are the dominants. I think I have been bamboozeled, runamuck, lead astray and hoodwinked!

Personal scenario: We (my sig other and our (female roomie) and I) have all agreed that I will make the money pay the bills and set aside for our retirement (my sig other and me) etc. in other words provide sustenance and shelter. My sig other's part/job is the homemaking and all that goes with that side of a happy marriage/relationship this is her security.  The additonal roomie does house work and other needful things  ;) for room and board this is her security. Damn what have I gotten myself into? My ego has definetly been stroked all the while I am in bondage, I have been deceived, I want a re-count! HELP DRKAJE!
W

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2007, 01:57:35 PM »
My revised position on raising other men's kids:

If the father was discharging his paternal duties, but then:

a. Became a casualty of war.

b. Was killed for no fault of his own.

c. Succumbed to some deadly disease.

Then I'd step in and do my best.

Other suggestions will be taken under advisement.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2007, 12:29:12 AM »
how about the paternal father was a screw up, ...and you adore the child and his/her mother?
w

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2007, 06:57:58 AM »
how about the paternal father was a screw up, ...and you adore the child and his/her mother?

no . . . I'm not a big fan of women who have kids w screw-ups.  I'd take the kid, but not the mom.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2007, 08:34:16 AM »
Personal scenario: We (my sig other and our (female roomie) and I) have all agreed that I will make the money pay the bills and set aside for our retirement (my sig other and me) etc. in other words provide sustenance and shelter. My sig other's part/job is the homemaking and all that goes with that side of a happy marriage/relationship this is her security.  The additonal roomie does house work and other needful things  ;) for room and board this is her security. Damn what have I gotten myself into? My ego has definetly been stroked all the while I am in bondage, I have been deceived, I want a re-count! HELP DRKAJE!

So let me get this straight, you pay all the bills for yourself, your wife, your ex wife, your kids, AND a roommate? 

:o