Author Topic: Hello New to the board  (Read 4873 times)

Gary Howell

• Getbig I
Re: Hello New to the board
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2007, 11:59:52 AM »
Sorry to dissapoint you guys.I am still here...........

Thanx very much for the WARM welcome by the way ;D

Until you try the product range IMO you have no opinion...............

Donkey Kong eh? nice name.there was an arcade game over here years ago,I enjoyed making HIM jump........lol

I did not intentionally put up a (what you call ((spam)) I was TRYING to introduce myself,as a few members here had said what a good board it was............

Yes Paul Borresen was my best friend.And yes he started Chemical Nutrition,then Team BIOHAZARD.............(hows that for 'spam')..Not that this post will probably be left up...........As most here obviously like to slam someone BEFORE they even know what they are TALKING about...........

So.......Do I stay...............?Thats down to you guys I suppose...........As for information regarding gear,supps,diet and training........yes I know a bit..........But maybe it is a bit TOO much for you..or TOO different.........

Big G..

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2007, 12:07:28 PM »

Donkey Kong eh? nice name.there was an arcade game over here years ago,I enjoyed making HIM jump........lol

I did not intentionally put up a (what you call ((spam)) I was TRYING to introduce myself,as a few members here had said what a good board it was............

Yes Paul Borresen was my best friend.And yes he started Chemical Nutrition,then Team BIOHAZARD.............(hows that for 'spam')..Not that this post will probably be left up...........As most here obviously like to slam someone BEFORE they even know what they are TALKING about...........

So.......Do I stay...............?Thats down to you guys I suppose...........As for information regarding gear,supps,diet and training........yes I know a bit..........But maybe it is a bit TOO much for you..or TOO different.........

Big G..

Okay, "Big G", that's a grade A meltdown.

Sooo, you know too much for us?? Then why even bother posting here...

Your supplement names suck, that's for sure. You try to sell average or normal supplements with childish names to sound hardcore.
"Predator" protein, "Carbon oil" fatty acids, that's total BS.
You may catch 14 year old Superman fans with this, but not sane people. This is just an advice from someone who knows a bit about marketing, my friend. And it was for free, "Team Biohazard" (still sounds like you should clean up your factory to me).

Extra hint: Do you know what a "space bar" does? And it's not a superfancy protein bar that will make you float.
It has the function on your keyboard you believe the "."-button has.

Hope this helps, "Big G".

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2007, 12:18:15 PM »
Actually i don't care very much who's behind a supplement company. I buy good products, not because the company belongs to Dorian Yates, Gaspari or God.

Amen

unfortunatly there are billions of dollars out there just waiting to be spent on quick fixes by the uneducated.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2007, 12:41:03 AM »
Amen

unfortunatly there are billions of dollars out there just waiting to be spent on quick fixes by the uneducated.

That's what really puzzles me about "Team Biohazard".

Steroid-like sounding supps is one thing, these sell very good usually because stupid people usually assume that "D-Bol" is like Dianabol, "Winny V" is like Winny, Stanozolol is like Stanozolon, "Omifen" = Tamoxifen and so on and so on. List is endless.

Then other idiotic produts that nobody needs. Called "Shotgun", "Machine Gun", "A-Bomb", "Razor" or whatever. Dumb enough.
But most of them include a proper list of ingredients and an exaggerated explanation of the supplement.

Not so "Team Biohazard". I still can't get over 'The Virus' or 'Carbon Oil'. Ridiculous.

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2007, 12:43:09 AM »
That's what really puzzles me about "Team Biohazard".

Steroid-like sounding supps is one thing, these sell very good usually because stupid people usually assume that "D-Bol" is like Dianabol, "Winny V" is like Winny, Stanozolol is like Stanozolon, "Omifen" = Tamoxifen and so on and so on. List is endless.

Then other idiotic produts that nobody needs. Called "Shotgun", "Machine Gun", "A-Bomb", "Razor" or whatever. Dumb enough.
But most of them include a proper list of ingredients and an exaggerated explanation of the supplement.

Not so "Team Biohazard". I still can't get over 'The Virus' or 'Carbon Oil'. Ridiculous.

Trust me dude, they will be out of business before the year's end.

Dr. D
-Team Nuclear Waste Dump!!

Gary Howell

• Getbig I
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2007, 12:46:52 AM »
Okay, "Big G", that's a grade A meltdown.

Sooo, you know too much for us?? Then why even bother posting here...

Your supplement names suck, that's for sure. You try to sell average or normal supplements with childish names to sound hardcore.
"Predator" protein, "Carbon oil" fatty acids, that's total BS.
You may catch 14 year old Superman fans with this, but not sane people. This is just an advice from someone who knows a bit about marketing, my friend. And it was for free, "Team Biohazard" (still sounds like you should clean up your factory to me).

Extra hint: Do you know what a "space bar" does? And it's not a superfancy protein bar that will make you float.
It has the function on your keyboard you believe the "."-button has.

Hope this helps, "Big G".

I came over as a member here said it was a good board.............ALL I got for my FIRST post was abuse...Not something you would get from my board.........From people whom know f**k all about me and my company..

I like my "space bar" but I like my "." button better..........lol

So who are you then Donkey?Have you competed?What do you do?         Simply questions I am sure you won't mind answering?

So,do you carry on with the insults and abuse or can you be mature enough to have an adult conversation?

By the way,the names for my products were not picked to 'SOUND' hardcore......You are very misguided or mis-imformed or maybe 'dare I say it' intellectually challenged

but hey what do I know.

Big G..

Gary Howell

• Getbig I
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2007, 12:49:33 AM »
Trust me dude, they will be out of business before the year's end.

Dr. D
-Team Nuclear Waste Dump!!

Oh wow.............ANOTHER friendly person.I am flattered............... .Obviuosly Dr.D stands to 'Dickhead'

For your information Dr. 'd' Team Bio has been in business for just over TEN yes TEN years that is 10(TEN) did you catch that...

Big G..

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2007, 12:53:18 AM »
Obviuosly Dr.D stands to 'Dickhead'

It's for " Douchebag" but you're close enough!!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2007, 12:59:55 AM »
I came over as a member here said it was a good board.............ALL I got for my FIRST post was abuse...Not something you would get from my board.........From people whom know f**k all about me and my company..

I like my "space bar" but I like my "." button better..........lol

So who are you then Donkey?Have you competed?What do you do?         Simply questions I am sure you won't mind answering?

So,do you carry on with the insults and abuse or can you be mature enough to have an adult conversation?

By the way,the names for my products were not picked to 'SOUND' hardcore......You are very misguided or mis-imformed or maybe 'dare I say it' intellectually challenged

but hey what do I know.

Big G..

Calm down. "Big G"  ::) ::)

You are the one insulting me personally. I just stated in the first post yuo better not mess around here, that was all. Now you come back here call me 'intellectually challenged' and so on.

Now for your questions: Do i have to have competed to think your products are only average and have stupid sounding names?? Funny thought. Do i have to win the O before i am allowed to buy them??  ;D ;D

So, if the names were not to sound hardcore, tell me why you would use shitty names as you did? Why didn't you call your Whey Protein "Whey 3000" or something like that? No, it had to be along the lines of 80's Action movies.  ;D ;D ;D

Oh and btw, being interllectually challenged, maybe we can continue this conversation in german or japanese, because i know these languages better than english.

Gary Howell

• Getbig I
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2007, 01:15:27 AM »
Ok guys......

We have got off on the wrong 'feet' I feel......

Donkey,I was pulling your chain about the 'intellectually challenged' comment,I apologize if you took it wrongly ok?

I am all up for a good old debate,but lets be fair,I have had a good ol bashing here for a simply introductory post,Which has been misinterpreted......

FYI,the names of the product range were named by my good friend Paul Borresen,and out of respect for him I kept the names when I bought the company off his widow(Carol)

I have added to the product range with 'Impact' and 'Economics'(again not trying to plug anything here)just stating a fact ok.I hope you think these names are more fitting?

Are we going to get along now or not?

Regarding my questions to you,I was simply interested to what you do?

All the best
Big G..

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2007, 01:29:47 AM »
haha, ok.

I really thought "Impact" and "Economics" were the most normal along the names. (Only that i tend to think about production systems, stock exchanges and the likes when i hear 'Economics')

Respect for Paul is a good thing in social science thinking, but in "Economics" you might think about having some slight changes in regard to market shares. MIght be you get a better "impact" then, instead of a "virus" that nobody would like to have. Just my 2 cents.

Gary Howell

• Getbig I
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2007, 01:55:33 AM »
haha, ok.

I really thought "Impact" and "Economics" were the most normal along the names. (Only that i tend to think about production systems, stock exchanges and the likes when i hear 'Economics')

Respect for Paul is a good thing in social science thinking, but in "Economics" you might think about having some slight changes in regard to market shares. MIght be you get a better "impact" then, instead of a "virus" that nobody would like to have. Just my 2 cents.

Job done then..Glad we got that sorted Donkey :-*

Also,good to see you noticed my input regarding the names......lol ;)

Care to elaborate your thoughts regarding the 'slight changes'

Thnax

Big G..

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2007, 02:21:07 AM »
Job done then..Glad we got that sorted Donkey :-*

Also,good to see you noticed my input regarding the names......lol ;)

Care to elaborate your thoughts regarding the 'slight changes'

Thnax

Big G..

First, and sorry to say, you need to work on your website. You can't change the product names easily because new labes have to be printed and so on. So at least change some of the texts.
"three different type of carbs". You need to explain this further. glucose, saccharose and fructose = BS supplement. Glucose, maltodextrine, oat meal = makes a great time released weight gainer.

"the Virus" needs work done. Make it sound powerful, but not like Ebola! and write down what the hell's in it. I know i can lose a lot of weight on AIDS, but do i want that?? NO FUCKING WAY.

Stuff like that. Also, i'm afraid no straight male will ever drink "panspermia".  ;D ;D It just sounds gross.

Gary Howell

• Getbig I
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2007, 02:28:49 AM »
First, and sorry to say, you need to work on your website. You can't change the product names easily because new labes have to be printed and so on. So at least change some of the texts.
"three different type of carbs". You need to explain this further. glucose, saccharose and fructose = BS supplement. Glucose, maltodextrine, oat meal = makes a great time released weight gainer.

"the Virus" needs work done. Make it sound powerful, but not like Ebola! and write down what the hell's in it. I know i can lose a lot of weight on AIDS, but do i want that?? NO FUCKING WAY.

Stuff like that. Also, i'm afraid no straight male will ever drink "panspermia".  ;D ;D It just sounds gross.

thankyou for your constructive advice Donkey........

I know things are different in the US and a few years ago when I had a distributor there(Phil Boykin) our product range was flying out the door,(We have had a supplement stand at the Arnold S classic for three years on the trot,and the feedback was incredible)as it is very different to a lot of products about..Believe it or not,Virus has no problem being sold here also,panspermia( I can see where you are 'cumming' from though lol)

Big G..

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2007, 02:42:14 AM »
thankyou for your constructive advice Donkey........

I know things are different in the US and a few years ago when I had a distributor there(Phil Boykin) our product range was flying out the door,(We have had a supplement stand at the Arnold S classic for three years on the trot,and the feedback was incredible)as it is very different to a lot of products about..Believe it or not,Virus has no problem being sold here also,panspermia( I can see where you are 'cumming' from though lol)

Big G..

Okay, so if you sell, keep it that way. Never change a running system.  ;D ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2007, 07:25:14 PM »

Big G..

Wow Gary, ...for a newbie to Getbig, ...you sure catch on quick.  ;)
w

Gary Howell

• Getbig I
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2007, 01:01:35 AM »
Glad to see some have a sense of humour Jaguar :-\

It was rammed down my throat TBH.............. ::)

Big G..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2007, 01:03:29 AM »
Great thread Mr. Howell!

Gary Howell

• Getbig I
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2007, 05:12:53 AM »
Great thread Mr. Howell!

As I don't quite know how to take people on here yet,I am not too sure if you mean it is a great thread as in good or are you being sarcastic? :-\

Thanx if you mean GOOD............ ;)

Big G..

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2007, 04:36:37 AM »
told you it was good here........you got more shit thrown at you than i did, but hey we are not in England anymore..........honest it is a great forum 8) :o
Team Biohazard UK

shofer717

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2007, 08:51:55 PM »
Very entertaining.  I admire Donkey for his honesty, sometimes, as a business person, you need to see how the public sees you.  I have a few folks who give me a swift kick of reality every once in awhile.  It sucks when it happens, but you come away enlightened.