Author Topic: pm question answewred  (Read 4067 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answewred
« on: July 11, 2007, 02:12:20 AM »
gh15,
What is the best recommended way to bring up lagging hamstrings?
Train more?, less?, certain movements? Also does cardio done PWO such as stepmill have a negative effect on the legs? What is the key to shredded straited legs?
                                            Thanks for your time

standing leg curls,,squats,,lunges,,squats,,stiff leg deads,,squats,,
if it was me as a begginer!,, id only do squats for training legs,,all the rest is secondary,,id make sure to do the squats correctly!! and not 1/6 of a move,,do it power lifter style from beggining to end this is how you do squats,,ass to the fuckin ground and up,,you cant handle the weight,,take off plates,,only way there is my friends,,you can grow huge legs by doing squats correctly workin with 2-3 plates a side and not the 6 you like to put for the local hoes at your gym to be impressed with,,,do it right and youll grow do it wrong and youll have strong bones and strong hip bones

when it comes to shredded legs and condition in general it depends on genetics and drugs,,but most importantly when it comes to lines its all genetics and muscle shape,,can be best,,good,,average,,and bad,,

best and good usually make it to top amatuer/pro card

one more thing*youre a bodybuilder,,cardio is not needed if hormonized,,cardio is usually the excuse for either not having enough money for the doses you need,,or not keeping clean diet during prep
fallen angel

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: pm question answewred
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 03:30:28 AM »
So you recommend cutting agents in place of cardio?

What about hacks for legs?

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 03:37:15 AM »
Hamstring curls on the machine 3 times a week increase weight each week and watch them grow.Sorry i forgot stiff legged Deadlifts.
Goal to lift Heavy

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 04:27:17 AM »
Keep em coming gh15, some of us actually look forward to your posts.  ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 04:41:07 AM »

if it was me as a begginer!,, id only do squats for training legs,,all the rest is secondary,,id make sure to do the squats correctly!! and not 1/6 of a move,,do it power lifter style from beggining to end this is how you do squats,,ass to the fuckin ground and up,,you cant handle the weight,,take off plates,,only way there is my friends,,you can grow huge legs by doing squats correctly workin with 2-3 plates a side and not the 6 you like to put for the local hoes at your gym to be impressed with,,,do it right and youll grow do it wrong and youll have strong bones and strong hip bones

when it comes to shredded legs and condition in general it depends on genetics and drugs,,but most importantly when it comes to lines its all genetics and muscle shape,,can be best,,good,,average,,and bad,,

one more thing*youre a bodybuilder,,cardio is not needed if hormonized,,cardio is usually the excuse for either not having enough money for the doses you need,,or not keeping clean diet during prep
Are you trying to say top tier pros like Ronnie, Jay, Gunter, Victor, etc don't have the money for the dosages they need?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 05:17:32 AM »
Are you trying to say top tier pros like Ronnie, Jay, Gunter, Victor, etc don't have the money for the dosages they need?

words for from Dextor: "I don't do much cardio, only 30 minutes 3 or 4 times a week"...lol

Here comes the money shot

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 05:33:29 AM »

Ronnie is not broke,he eats clean,his Prep is inpeccable, i do not understand the last paragragh as Ronnie does Precontest cardio.
Goal to lift Heavy

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2007, 05:48:38 AM »

Good point.

8)

affy

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2007, 05:51:30 AM »
WTF

most pros do 2-3 hours of cardio a day during their prep

now i know this guy is bullshit

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2007, 06:13:36 AM »

Gh has said before that someone that is on drugs does not require cardio to get to the 6% range...but to get to that 3%-4% cardio is needed.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2007, 06:23:31 AM »
WTF

most pros do 2-3 hours of cardio a day during their prep

now i know this guy is bullshit

no one does 2-3 hrs cardio a day. get a clue.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2007, 06:44:53 AM »
After a good hard squatting session I'm always exhausted and I always feel that everything else is just filling. I'll just squat right from now on. Thanx gh15

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2007, 07:01:23 AM »
Gh15 is a fast learner and good marketer.

He took the critism well that he's just a drug pusher and doesn't give training info.

Even though he still has you believe it's all drugs (so buy them from him), he throwing in some throw-you-off track, very basic training advice.

You got to give it to him.

He will do anything to get your money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2007, 07:15:05 AM »
Gh has said before that someone that is on drugs does not require cardio to get to the 6% range...but to get to that 3%-4% cardio is needed.
Cardio is not needed to get to the 3-4% range. All you have to do is eat less. However this is not what Gh15 stated. He said they only do cardio if they cannot afford the drugs and as many of you have seen there is video evidence of them doing alot of cardio. Jay Cutler does it twice a day and i think burns something like 600-1000 cals a session and eats 3k cals when cutting.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2007, 07:58:53 AM »
Cardio is not needed to get to the 3-4% range. All you have to do is eat less. However this is not what Gh15 stated. He said they only do cardio if they cannot afford the drugs and as many of you have seen there is video evidence of them doing alot of cardio. Jay Cutler does it twice a day and i think burns something like 600-1000 cals a session and eats 3k cals when cutting.
nobody burns 1000 calories during a cardio session unless they're running 12 miles or more.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 08:02:16 AM »
nobody burns 1000 calories during a cardio session unless they're running 12 miles or more.

good point

you would have to run at a good pace for at least an hour
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 08:04:20 AM »
good spot chubby

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 08:08:01 AM »
good spot chubby
hahahahaha, ok skinny. ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 08:12:04 AM »
Wrong... Walking cardio for an hour for a 160 pound male like myself is 600 calories burned. Jay Cutler is doing the same work except is 270-300 pounds. Now picture how much energy is required to move a limb as heavy as his. Lets say he burns 600 a session hypothetically. Even then if he does it twice a day thats 1200 calories. Add in other factors such as Clenbuterol or ephedrine or whatever fatburner he is using and you can have 400 more.

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 08:13:20 AM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2007, 08:15:36 AM »
Wrong... Walking cardio for an hour for a 160 pound male like myself is 600 calories burned. Jay Cutler is doing the same work except is 270-300 pounds. Now picture how much energy is required to move a limb as heavy as his. Lets say he burns 600 a session hypothetically. Even then if he does it twice a day thats 1200 calories. Add in other factors such as Clenbuterol or ephedrine or whatever fatburner he is using and you can have 400 more.
you must have a hella fast metabolism because i only burn around 250-300 walking fast AND on an incline for that long, oh well.

affy

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007, 08:18:11 AM »
no one does 2-3 hrs cardio a day. get a clue.

you've never watched a pro's video before?

almost all of them state that they do two 60 minute sessions, one in the morning and one at night, for their contest prep.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2007, 08:21:56 AM »
you must have a hella fast metabolism because i only burn around 250-300 walking fast AND on an incline for that long, oh well.
How the hell fast are you going? 1 mph? On an incline at 2.9 in 20 minutes time i burn about 230 according to the treadmill if that is accurate. Of course it isn't so you have to estimate. The only way to find the exact ammount of calories burned would be to measure your intake volume of oxygene over the course of the time spent on the treadmill. Heart rate isn't always an accurate indicator of calories burned.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2007, 08:25:41 AM »
How the hell fast are you going? 1 mph? On an incline at 2.9 in 20 minutes time i burn about 230 according to the treadmill if that is accurate. Of course it isn't so you have to estimate. The only way to find the exact ammount of calories burned would be to measure your intake volume of oxygene over the course of the time spent on the treadmill. Heart rate isn't always an accurate indicator of calories burned.
no, i walk at a 6 degree incline at 3.7 miles an hour and the treadmill says that i burn around 270 calories.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2007, 08:26:18 AM »
no, i walk at a 6 degree incline at 3.7 miles an hour and the treadmill says that i burn around 270 calories.
Ahh no wonder, put it at 15. Always put it at as high as it can go.