Author Topic: pm question answewred  (Read 4071 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: pm question answewred
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2007, 08:30:45 AM »
hahahahaha, ok skinny. ;D

The balls on you, boy.

Study the pic. Print it, tape it to the fridge. Dare to dream.  

Willpower is not a superhero.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2007, 08:32:26 AM »
Good point.

yes!  yesterday i did

squats, 4 warm up sets + 5 work sets
front squats, 3 sets
stiff legged deads, 8 sets
lounges, 2 sets

can hardly walk today

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2007, 08:32:41 AM »
The balls on you, boy.

Study the pic. Print it, tape it to the fridge. Dare to dream.  

Willpower is not a superhero.
translation=you're skinnier than him and you're sticking up for your own kind. :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2007, 09:02:10 AM »
translation=you're skinnier than him and you're sticking up for your own kind. :D

I wish. I'm tubby right now. Like you, but without the chins.

You're Daddy's "big boned" princess, tiger. Stop listening to loved ones.   

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2007, 09:03:15 AM »
I wish. I'm tubby right now. Like you, but without the chins.

You're Daddy's "big boned" princess, tiger. Stop listening to loved ones.   
hahahahaha, of course you are but as usual no pics to back up what you claim. ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2007, 09:13:35 AM »
I claim to be tubby, this requires proof?

Oh, the chins ...

Is this a soft spot?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2007, 09:23:38 AM »
Might be a good time for your fat "This Proves I'm Not Fat" pic.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2007, 09:45:25 AM »
hahahahaha, of course you are but as usual no pics to back up what you claim. ;D

And where were your pics until Alex23 outted you like the bitch you are?  Epic pot calling the kettle black Dave ;)

Alex23

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2007, 09:51:58 AM »
And where were your pics until Alex23 outted you like the bitch you are?  Epic pot calling the kettle black Dave ;)

We never "outted" him... we just asked for a pic and ends up Dave is a big dude who lifts weights.

Beats psyco gimmick melting down all over the boards...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2007, 09:54:54 AM »
ends up Dave is a big dude

Agreed.

"Big."

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2007, 10:12:25 AM »
Ronnie is not broke,he eats clean,his Prep is inpeccable, i do not understand the last paragragh as Ronnie does Precontest cardio.

You need to pay attention more. He was referring to beginners and he is correct as far as squats go. They are all that is needed for all around leg development for the average guy NOT Mr. Olympia. A far as cardio goes, again there is not much need unless you are 6 weeks out or so as long as you are in shape and eating correctly.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2007, 10:14:27 AM »
Are you trying to say top tier pros like Ronnie, Jay, Gunter, Victor, etc don't have the money for the dosages they need?

no
what i was saying is that to stand 280lb anything,, correction,,,to stand 250 anything at 6% at 5;9,,,you cant sit and eat chicken and brown rice 6 times a day,,

inorder to stand at those numbers you need to eat ANYTHING AT SITE IN YOUR LOCAL ASIAN BUFFET,,FROM THE MONGOLIAN GRILL TO THE DUMPLINGS AND STEAKS AND SOME EGGROLLS FOR THE FLAX SEED OIL ;)

its not that we dont have money for the doses,,it doesnt cost us that much to begin with since its either sponsored or bought by us on good deals,,,but! when you talk about 280lb 6-7% of anything at 5'8-5'10!!,,you aint talking about no brown rice and overroasted chiken 6 times a day i can assure you that

cardio is something bodybuilder stay as far as they can from,,UNLESS THEY DONT FOLLOW CLEAN DIET DURING PREP,,and sometimes even if they dont follow clean diet  they still dont do cardio and count on epehdrine/t3/ai/clenbuterol/dnp/growth/prescribed duretics to save their day,,ofcourse in most cases it doesnt work since the bodyfat is too high for the level talked about as in 6% rather than 4%,,

if you show up in vegas 6% you will place last,,4% is a rule of thumb to get on o stage,,and im talking about true 4%

fallen angel

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2007, 10:22:59 AM »
I can somewhat agree with the diet part of what GH15 is saying. I dont know if they prep with junk food but I really dont believe Ronnie eats 300lbs worth of calories by consuming chicken and brown rice.

Im not very lean but im not a fat ass either, and I am at around 256 right now.. even that is hard for me to keep up eating extremly clean. When I do my weight plummets almost instantly.

2 days ago I ate nothing but cheeseburgers, tacos, fried chicken, pizza and chicken sandwiches.. all fast food...except breakfast my breakfast is always very clean... I woke up the next day and I was 4 lbs lighter  ???

all that sodium and extra calories.. what happened? where did it go? I looked better too than the previous morning..( shrugs)
Hint: You didn't lose muscle.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2007, 11:32:39 AM »
It's familiar ...eating like a bear, and waking up the next day looking better and lighter

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2007, 12:09:12 PM »
Thanks gh, ill go basics, but i think i still have to di cardio.
-

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2007, 01:02:36 PM »
It's familiar ...eating like a bear, and waking up the next day looking better and lighter
hahahahaha, ok you huge mass monster. ;D

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2007, 02:38:49 PM »
WTF

most pros do 2-3 hours of cardio a day during their prep

now i know this guy is bullshit

you have been believing to many of these "PROS" DVD's...wasn't it Vince Taylor who said on PBW that nobody does cardio anymore...or something like that....

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2007, 02:42:15 PM »

you have been believing to many of these "PROS" DVD's...wasn't it Vince Taylor who said on PBW that nobody does cardio anymore...or something like that....

Possibly but do you really think Jay is going to get up at 2-3am to sweat it out on the tread just for his DVD? I doubt it.....

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2007, 03:04:55 PM »
I know I didnt lose muscle all im saying is that I understand what GH15 is saying about  keeping up at a high weight only eating clean food sometimes I cant even do it eating junk food!

God helps us all!

And no I don't believe in God.

:)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2007, 03:14:26 PM »
Ya i really dont understand how jay, ronnie, dennis can keep 280 o orange roughy and freakin brown rice. In ronnies dvd he manhandles outback, and other bbq style resturants. He eats "clean enough". But to have jay saying hes on a contest style diet yr round, is a little tough to swallow
-

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2007, 03:17:57 PM »

Possibly but do you really think Jay is going to get up at 2-3am to sweat it out on the tread just for his DVD? I doubt it.....

i wouldnt believe a word the guy says.  he lies about the supplement companies who endorse him.  also, in a mag, there is an add for some gay chest press machine and a quote saying something about it being crucial to his workout yet later on in the mag, he states "i dont use machines anymore", which is also, proven a lie if you have seen any of his videos.  so...
who cares what works for someone else?  find out what works best for you and stick with it. 
F