Author Topic: fat shit.  (Read 13629 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
fat shit.
« on: July 11, 2007, 10:30:13 PM »
 :D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: fat shit.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 07:21:36 AM »

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 08:03:54 AM »
if that's fat, then u are delusional! you look decent! 8)

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 12:01:15 PM »
Why did you stop training?

cut the guy a break man. hes been dieting for like a year now....

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 12:18:46 PM »
he is right though, i did stop training.

i was in rehab, xfactor.

d[-_-]b actin all cool

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 09:12:59 AM »
he is right though, i did stop training.

i was in rehab, xfactor.

They tried to make me go to rehab, I said no, no, no.

I do coke.  I love buying an 8 ball and doing a few lines in front of bitches that do it... then after they ask so many times for some I get them to take lines off my dick. Talk about an easy fuck. The sweetest thing is bitches that do coke usually arent fat and they can bash for hours .

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 10:55:10 AM »
They tried to make me go to rehab, I said no, no, no.

I do coke.  I love buying an 8 ball and doing a few lines in front of bitches that do it... then after they ask so many times for some I get them to take lines off my dick. Talk about an easy fuck. The sweetest thing is bitches that do coke usually arent fat and they can bash for hours .
that is AWESOME! you are so cool. cocaine is the totally RADICAL! i wish i could get tweeker bitches as easy as you do!!!

::)
d[-_-]b actin all cool

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 06:07:35 PM »
looking good man..........what were you in rehab for?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 06:14:01 PM »
well, that is debateable. i would say that i was sent to rehab because of my extreme social anxiety/over thinking/an overwhelming state of self conciousness....which was worsenedd by smoking weed everyday for two years(for me marijuana causes intense paranoia..but only revolving around myself). which i then self medicated with cocaine..to stop being so self concious.      another reason would be my stealing of over 10 thousand dollars from my parents corporate bank account and buying 15 ounces of cocaine over about a month period.

either way...same result.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

AVBG

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 06:25:01 PM »
well, that is debateable. i would say that i was sent to rehab because of my extreme social anxiety/over thinking/an overwhelming state of self conciousness....which was worsenedd by smoking weed everyday for two years(for me marijuana causes intense paranoia..but only revolving around myself). which i then self medicated with cocaine..to stop being so self concious.      another reason would be my stealing of over 10 thousand dollars from my parents corporate bank account and buying 15 ounces of cocaine over about a month period.

I hope things work out for you.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2007, 08:06:35 PM »
thanks bro. i can tell you are being sincere. that means alot.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2007, 11:24:05 AM »

holly shit dude
hope you stay on the right track in the future
good luck

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2007, 11:44:13 AM »
damn man that sucks.....hope things stay on track for ya.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2007, 11:51:54 AM »
Thank you stavios. you are looking really big and ripped by the way. how old are you now, like 21?

and ss, thank you too man.

i am doing my best to be honest in  all things, to not lie, or do anything that is "shady".
d[-_-]b actin all cool

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2007, 02:11:59 PM »
Thank you stavios. you are looking really big and ripped by the way. how old are you now, like 21?

and ss, thank you too man.

i am doing my best to be honest in  all things, to not lie, or do anything that is "shady".
no prob... I've had my share of probs so i know how it feels.

you got more balls then guys twice your age.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2007, 05:14:48 PM »
Candidate..good luck

maybe you use weight lifting as way to add some discipline and focus to your life

either way, best of wishes...stay strong.
Here comes the money shot

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2007, 06:59:48 PM »
thanks pegasus. i am trying to be more disciplined and motivated. and weightlifting/dieting IS one of the ways i am doing that.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2007, 07:09:57 PM »

Yep, that will usually do it! Don't sweat it candidate your young and have time to figure this shit out. I went to rehab way back when, I made some changes, but I am no saint. It is a good idea to take a good long break from the dope, and get your head in a better place. Focusing on your training well help, so keep banging the weights. Good luck.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2007, 09:14:13 PM »
:D

no offense dude, but you look like you've never trained a day in your life.  Why are you on a bb'ing forum ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2007, 07:25:42 AM »
thanks alot sinbad.

and lol, tito, yeah..thanks for the hating. i will use it for motivation when im doing chest in about an hour.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2007, 09:39:22 AM »
another one. from today.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2007, 12:40:09 PM »

haha there is no better diet than a little AIDS mixed in with a some hardcore drug use ;)

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2007, 06:45:38 AM »
So, I take it that cocaine isn't the best cure for intense paranoia?

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2007, 07:08:35 AM »
Dude, I think your honesty is honorable. Unlike some on this board that want to seem so perfect and hate...at least you own up to your shit.

Learn your lesson and dive headfirst into BB...it's a lifestyle that will keep you straight (being that you'll just be too damn busy lifting and eating) and feeling good about yourself as you see the poundage rise and your body swell...

...keep it up bro, you look like you have a good base to work with...lift big, eat big, live big.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2007, 11:00:27 AM »
thank you very much samoanirishman!

and you couldnt have hit the nail of the head better, amc1980. LOL
d[-_-]b actin all cool