Author Topic: PM Question Answered: What causes large midsections?  (Read 26313 times)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
Re: PM Question Answered: What causes large midsections?
« Reply #125 on: July 16, 2007, 06:20:27 PM »
I know of 3 pro's who got their pro cards clean....

I love it...

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
-

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #127 on: July 16, 2007, 06:27:50 PM »

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #128 on: July 16, 2007, 06:29:58 PM »
I think I was mistaken in that. I was told it was Heinz by someone "pretty high on the ladder" a while back but I dont think that guy was right-and I give my apologies to H.S.  I'm good friends with Nassers longtime training partner and asked him personally if Nasser was GH15 and he said "no thats not him". Maybe Bob is right or wrong in that, I dont know. Alot leads it to being Cziurlock but something isnt adding up here. There is no way Cziurlock would know certain things about specific people here in the states being in Germany....Ive read some things he has said that I know are 100% true and thought "how the hell does he know that with him being over there in Europe?" I hope this doesnt piss you off GH15 but i feel your someone "that is definitely in the mix of things" but not competitive in the O arena as you have stated. I think that is to throw people off. There is absolutely no doubt that you have been around the block though...I do know that.
     I tend to agree more with Milos trend of thought here in all this but I do know there are some nutjob, kamikaze, deathwish, daredevils out there that dont give a crap about living or dying and their whole life is the mirror, physique and pursuing some sort of bodybuilding glory. But I do believe those individuals are isolated, and not the norm. The most abusive bodybuilder (who told me himself) that I have ever seen (he is not dead but you will never hear from him again) was using 5000 mg of different kinds of testosterone a week along with 13 other drugs including insulin, gh, nubain, etc etc etc and the highest he every competed at was 242lbs. My jaw dropped when I heard all that and I was waiting for him to say "im kidding bro"....but it didnt come. There have been some other major abusers of his ilk but they were the fringe extreme of the sport.....not in the least the norm. So I think its irresponsible to say to people (because this isolated guy did this, or maybe you yourself abused) that everyone who is pro (all 450 of them) are abusers. I think that is a broad general statement. I know of 3 pro's who got their pro cards clean....Ive also seen people that are obsessive compulsive and abuse the living crap out of themselves. I think there is a middle ground in all this that you arent commenting on (for whatever reason I dont know why) 

Sheeet.....Heinz was on Promuscle opnely posting where to get gh less than a month ago as the boards long running sponsor of gh had been dropped. No way is GH15 Heinz57  8)

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #129 on: July 16, 2007, 07:24:39 PM »
seriously

ronnie coleman helloooooooooooooooooooo oo ::)

gymrat3082

• Getbig II
  • NPC Bodybuilder
« Reply #130 on: July 16, 2007, 08:34:59 PM »
I side with GH15, makes good sense to what he is saying and why we have the looks and problems we have today.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #131 on: July 16, 2007, 10:23:09 PM »
the diff between the reponds coming from milos sacrev and dc is the exact reason why milos sacrev  is out of the ifbb making no money out of his so called magic drinks,,,big mouth!! while the other fella making good money and will continue to make good money from tp,,just look at the diff writing style between crook and a normal business man

milos should learn respect wether it is ronald ,,an ifbb judge,,shawn ray,,or joe shmoe
i can expect opinion and got no problem with diff thoughts but going crazy will get him no where ,, not with his athletes and i actually trained there and had quite of respect to him as you can tell! and obviously not with the ifbb,,

this is no banana republic nor is it republiuc of chechnia

little respect can go long long way in life
fallen angel

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 17, 2007, 12:18:53 AM »
the diff between the reponds coming from milos sacrev and dc is the exact reason why milos sacrev  is out of the ifbb making no money out of his so called magic drinks,,,big mouth!! while the other fella making good money and will continue to make good money from tp,,just look at the diff writing style between crook and a normal business man

milos should learn respect wether it is ronald ,,an ifbb judge,,shawn ray,,or joe shmoe
i can expect opinion and got no problem with diff thoughts but going crazy will get him no where ,, not with his athletes and i actually trained there and had quite of respect to him as you can tell! and obviously not with the ifbb,,

this is no banana republic nor is it republiuc of chechnia
little respect can go long long way in life

Maybe he thinks its Kosovo...

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #133 on: July 17, 2007, 04:48:05 AM »
Your grammar mysteriously got way better in this post.

Your spelling is also pretty spot on too.  Though I notice you threw in a couple token misspellings to keep up the gag. ;)

*YAWN* It's time to find a new axe.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 17, 2007, 08:14:36 AM »
GH15 is ruhl.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: July 17, 2007, 12:23:58 PM »
GH15 is ruhl.

fuking moron...its clear that gh15 1st language is english. that excludes markus, gunter, nasser and roland c.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 17, 2007, 12:28:23 PM »
fuking moron...its clear that gh15 1st language is english. that excludes markus, gunter, nasser and roland c.

Yeah because all those guys have shitty english skills.  ::)

Guess you're the moron.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: July 17, 2007, 01:00:48 PM »
dude you can tell from milos writings that english is NOT his 1st language... markus is much worse so is roland's... gunter and nasser are ok but not at the level of an american born person. duh

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #138 on: July 17, 2007, 01:33:37 PM »

THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD ARE NOT DUMB,,I MAY MAKE YOU MAD PISSED AND FRASTRATED BUT I SAY TRUTH,,I SAY TRUTH BECAUSE I BEEN THERE AND STILL AM !

ITS ABOUT TIME THAT PEOPLE KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THAT WE SEE INUSLIN AS REGULAR OVER THE COUNTER PRODUCT,,,THE CANADIAN PHARMACIES ONLINE ARE GETTING 100S OF ORDERS A DAY OF HUMALOG AND HUMULIN FROM BODYBUILDERS WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKIN TO DO YOU THINK?? YOU REALLY PISSED ME OFF NOW,,MANY NATURALS USE IT! STOP LYING,, I HATE LIARS!

IN ANY CASE,,THE GUTS DONT COME FROM USING 10 UNITS HERE AND THERE AND BEING AFRAID OF GETTING HYPO....THAT IS NOTHING!

SO MILOS,,KEEP SELLING YOUR GARBAGE MILKSHAKES TO THOSE KIDS AND THINK THEY ARE STUPID,,WHILE I WILL KEEP PUTTING IN THEM REALITY OF WHAT IT IS TO BE A BODYBUILDER AS OF 2007

REASON YOU DIDNT HAVE MAJOR GUT WAS SIMPLE! YOU DIDNT USE AS MUCH SLIN AS US WHO DO,,AND TODAY WE ALL DO!

MAKING SIMPLE SHIT COMPLICATED ::) ANY DUMB ASS CAN TELL I KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT INLCUDING YOU!

hahahah this is great. I'm with GH; Grmyko and other BBs from the 70s and 80s were mixing Gh and roids with no guts, had to be something else added to the mix.

Because of the grammer and sense of humor if it's anyone known it's probably Ruhl. I liked that shopping vid, dude.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #139 on: July 17, 2007, 01:44:09 PM »
GH, you are saying every pro has used insulin in the last, lets say 10 years or so? that would have to include Lee Priest and Lee has always said(I think) that he doesn't use slin and I for one believe him

I think with that kind of development it's obvious he uses, the question's how much.

As GH says and i believe, some of these guys are hyper responders to the combo of slin, GH & roids, and/or they don't have the genetic predisposition to gain as much waist size there and/or they were smarter on using absolutely minimum effective doses without going overboard like some others.

Therefore they got the extra size without as much of the negatives. Dillet might also be in the category of those hyper responders who used relatively light doses.

As opposed to some of the guys with problems weren't being too bright on their doses and overdid it PLUS were predisposed to waist growth.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #140 on: July 19, 2007, 05:27:30 AM »
I think I was mistaken in that. I was told it was Heinz by someone "pretty high on the ladder" a while back but I dont think that guy was right-and I give my apologies to H.S.  I'm good friends with Nassers longtime training partner and asked him personally if Nasser was GH15 and he said "no thats not him". Maybe Bob is right or wrong in that, I dont know. Alot leads it to being Cziurlock but something isnt adding up here. There is no way Cziurlock would know certain things about specific people here in the states being in Germany....Ive read some things he has said that I know are 100% true and thought "how the hell does he know that with him being over there in Europe?" I hope this doesnt piss you off GH15 but i feel your someone "that is definitely in the mix of things" but not competitive in the O arena as you have stated. I think that is to throw people off. There is absolutely no doubt that you have been around the block though...I do know that.
     I tend to agree more with Milos trend of thought here in all this but I do know there are some nutjob, kamikaze, deathwish, daredevils out there that dont give a crap about living or dying and their whole life is the mirror, physique and pursuing some sort of bodybuilding glory. But I do believe those individuals are isolated, and not the norm. The most abusive bodybuilder (who told me himself) that I have ever seen (he is not dead but you will never hear from him again) was using 5000 mg of different kinds of testosterone a week along with 13 other drugs including insulin, gh, nubain, etc etc etc and the highest he every competed at was 242lbs. My jaw dropped when I heard all that and I was waiting for him to say "im kidding bro"....but it didnt come. There have been some other major abusers of his ilk but they were the fringe extreme of the sport.....not in the least the norm. So I think its irresponsible to say to people (because this isolated guy did this, or maybe you yourself abused) that everyone who is pro (all 450 of them) are abusers. I think that is a broad general statement. I know of 3 pro's who got their pro cards clean....Ive also seen people that are obsessive compulsive and abuse the living crap out of themselves. I think there is a middle ground in all this that you arent commenting on (for whatever reason I dont know why) 

Interesting post.

I also believe gh15 isn't a competitive BB. I rather think he is one of the biggest dealers in the states, with good connections to europe.

As i have stated before, if you look at gh15 online statistics, which are visible for everyone, you can see he's not Markus Ruehl. Ruehl is in europe, and if you calculate when gh15 posts, Markus should be fast asleep in europe.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #141 on: July 19, 2007, 05:53:30 AM »
LET THE LORD OF CHAOS RULE!

Milos shakes are mostly bullshit same as his giant set workouts with pussy weights, gh15 is right about that. Just the same old shit, routines and nutritional info, unecessarily twisted into complicated shit (same strategy all personal trainers use) inorder to sell garbage to idiots....+ in this case milos has a physique to legitimize the bullshit he is trying to sell.

also i share the belief that gh15 isnt an active olympia competitor, doubtful he ever was..but he definately he sits in a position that makes him privy to inside knowledge of the bb world+ he has numerous years of personal bodybuilding experience.

the underlying foundation that holds bodybuilding together is a mix of perverted sexual activities+ self destrucive narcissism+lies +steroids(using, and monetary aspects)+ money from young guys who buy scam supplements+insecurity.   (factors are correlated)

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #142 on: July 19, 2007, 11:51:32 PM »
LET THE LORD OF CHAOS RULE!

Milos shakes are mostly bullshit same as his giant set workouts with pussy weights, gh15 is right about that. Just the same old shit, routines and nutritional info, unecessarily twisted into complicated shit (same strategy all personal trainers use) inorder to sell garbage to idiots....+ in this case milos has a physique to legitimize the bullshit he is trying to sell.

also i share the belief that gh15 isnt an active olympia competitor, doubtful he ever was..but he definately he sits in a position that makes him privy to inside knowledge of the bb world+ he has numerous years of personal bodybuilding experience.

the underlying foundation that holds bodybuilding together is a mix of perverted sexual activities+ self destrucive narcissism+lies +steroids(using, and monetary aspects)+ money from young guys who buy scam supplements+insecurity.   (factors are correlated)

Ouch!! What a sad perspective on a beautiful sport! And i really MEAN it!! Just because we have the current crop of pros fucking up things doesn't mean bodybuilding (the activity in itself) is held together by that 'mix'....
I certainly didn't dig out this sport interested in all of this bullshit. My personal wish? I would love if the sport could go back in time some 25 years ago.....less drug abuse, less erratic behaviour, less sordid stories, less tragedies, more and more beautiful physiques, aesthetics back, no diuretics, no Momos and Munzers, but more Platz's work ethics and Padilla's simmetry beauty. Along that, more Arnold-like charisma and persona, Labrada's class, Bob Paris' physique and looks inspiring people to take up bodybuilding, Mentzer's versatility, proving that a bodybuilder could be a thinker, too (no need of pratical jokes about his later problems,folks!), and of course, more Lou Ferrigno's being remembered by Pumping Iron and Hulk over sueing his own brother!!! Ah, the good old times..... 
Reservations at Dorsia ?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #143 on: July 20, 2007, 12:21:44 AM »
Did Milos back down?

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #144 on: July 20, 2007, 12:29:13 AM »
Can I give you guys some great advice? Don't mess with insulin. It's not necessary to obtain huge growth and it will be saving your Pancreas and the possibilty of Pancreatic cancer later. I have seen 2 close friends go down from this in 6 months..please leave the insulin alone...unless you are on the Pro stage and it is close to the end  of your career, back away...PM me if you have any questions...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #145 on: July 20, 2007, 12:57:06 AM »
Can I give you guys some great advice? Don't mess with insulin. It's not necessary to obtain huge growth and it will be saving your Pancreas and the possibilty of Pancreatic cancer later. I have seen 2 close friends go down from this in 6 months..please leave the insulin alone...unless you are on the Pro stage and it is close to the end  of your career, back away...PM me if you have any questions...

Doctor, i have this friend,...

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #146 on: July 20, 2007, 01:30:35 AM »
Mentzer's versatility, proving that a bodybuilder could be a thinker, too (no need of pratical jokes about his later problems,folks!)

well said!

also to 'doggcrapp' does nasser ever come to the boards? does he view them?
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: July 20, 2007, 04:54:00 AM »
well said!

also to 'doggcrapp' does nasser ever come to the boards? does he view them?

of course he does, you have several pros posting under "fake" names, altho some cant really stand the boards, they cant stay away.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #148 on: July 20, 2007, 05:14:06 AM »
And even pros who post under false names get flamed, ignored or otherwise disrespected..The idiots on this site don't take advice easily, no matter who it's from..Good luck to anyone who can get through to these guys, the truth of what's real. I've tried, and got disrespected like i was the washer-woman...I know more about this subject than most professionals...and I still get disrespected because I'm a woman...

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 20, 2007, 05:24:55 AM »
And even pros who post under false names get flamed, ignored or otherwise disrespected..The idiots on this site don't take advice easily, no matter who it's from..Good luck to anyone who can get through to these guys, the truth of what's real. I've tried, and got disrespected like i was the washer-woman...I know more about this subject than most professionals...and I still get disrespected because I'm a woman...

your bf doesnt think your a woman  ;D

also you should never take advice easily, sure listen to what others say but use your own mind. big lack of critical thinking in the "bodybuilding world".