Author Topic: PM Question Answered: What causes large midsections?  (Read 26036 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: PM Question Answered: What causes large midsections?
« Reply #175 on: July 21, 2007, 12:21:00 PM »
To GH15...
Dude you seem to have a problem with women who are muscular. There are a couple of men on this site wjho have pics of me. I do not look like a dude..But I am scary huge...5'5"and 165 of muscle at 10%.. doubt me and be made a fool in public...I realize I'm bigger and more ripped than you.. don't make me have Ron, Alesx23  make you look like a penis sucking idiot...Crawl away into your hole now...If that's not enough for you I will call in the back-ups...Flexington you ready to put this dumb-ass down???

mr,,
your weight need to be pretty much doubled to be where i am ,,and 3 times volumized which still doesnt look good for a woman because im 4 times most of them!

now do i sense a treatening sounds in your letters?? everyone already know who i am,,the fact eastern europe are eastern europe doesnt mean we dont know english! as you can tell i speak and write english better than 90% of americans

let me give you a little recomendation ok missy? when you talk to me have respect because unlike you who can not confirm exactly with 100% proof who i am ,,i on the other hand know exactly who you are to an exact address,,no not because of your ip who can be many now days and stolen from diff computers,, but from the real world,,i know where to find you where to find your addy and EXACTLY WHO YOU GET YOUR PRODUCTS FROM,,so this is not good to treaten someone who knows who you are to the t with all of the blub you just spoke

so since you like to support the victor the clear,,maybe you will like to have the same destiny,,who knows ;)
get back to the gym and talk less woman!

fallen angel

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: July 21, 2007, 12:27:56 PM »
NO MAM
-

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #177 on: July 21, 2007, 02:09:07 PM »

Ho smackdown!  ;)
!

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #178 on: July 26, 2007, 03:07:22 AM »

mr,,
your weight need to be pretty much doubled to be where i am ,,and 3 times volumized which still doesnt look good for a woman because im 4 times most of them!

now do i sense a treatening sounds in your letters?? everyone already know who i am,,the fact eastern europe are eastern europe doesnt mean we dont know english! as you can tell i speak and write english better than 90% of americans

let me give you a little recomendation ok missy? when you talk to me have respect because unlike you who can not confirm exactly with 100% proof who i am ,,i on the other hand know exactly who you are to an exact address,,no not because of your ip who can be many now days and stolen from diff computers,, but from the real world,,i know where to find you where to find your addy and EXACTLY WHO YOU GET YOUR PRODUCTS FROM,,so this is not good to treaten someone who knows who you are to the t with all of the blub you just spoke

so since you like to support the victor the clear,,maybe you will like to have the same destiny,,who knows ;)

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #179 on: July 26, 2007, 03:15:06 AM »

mr,,

I realize I'm just a mere woman and all...I only hold 3 state records and one world record in lifting but I'm just a mere woman..oh my..may I ask for your acceptance in the lifting world so i may state my opinion on this board? Dude Shut the fuck up! I probably lift more than you do! Witness the video on youtube that Alex23 and I will produce. It will shut all of you the fuck up...not only am I easy on the eyes,,,I put all of you stupid muthas to SHAME IN THE WEIGHT ROOM...  but that's okay, I luv ya guys anyway..especially the ones who admit it and support it...Respect is earned...I have earned mine in the powerlifting and bodybuilding world...beyond that, I'm just looking to be nice to the fans who pay 10 bucks a pop for my autographed pics...see ya at the Olympia...Oh yeah your pic will now be 15 instead of 10...Alex knows who you are..he'll be right by my side...Also may I state that you are so full of shiot on the other accounts...that you could fill a whole manure truck!What a dweeb!!! i thought I was shaking in my boots and booty shorts here for a minute but Alex said it was him  just him rocking my world again...it was...gotta go now..my world is being rocked again for the 5th time today...yeah A23

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #180 on: July 26, 2007, 03:45:55 AM »
I realize I'm just a mere woman and all...I only hold 3 state records and one world record in lifting but I'm just a mere woman..oh my..may I ask for your acceptance in the lifting world so i may state my opinion on this board? Dude Shut the fuck up! I probably lift more than you do! Witness the video on youtube that Alex23 and I will produce. It will shut all of you the fuck up...not only am I easy on the eyes,,,I put all of you stupid muthas to SHAME IN THE WEIGHT ROOM...  but that's okay, I luv ya guys anyway..especially the ones who admit it and support it...Respect is earned...I have earned mine in the powerlifting and bodybuilding world...beyond that, I'm just looking to be nice to the fans who pay 10 bucks a pop for my autographed pics...see ya at the Olympia...Oh yeah your pic will now be 15 instead of 10...Alex knows who you are..he'll be right by my side...Also may I state that you are so full of shiot on the other accounts...that you could fill a whole manure truck!What a dweeb!!! i thought I was shaking in my boots and booty shorts here for a minute but Alex said it was him  just him rocking my world again...it was...gotta go now..my world is being rocked again for the 5th time today...yeah A23
WTF??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :o

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #181 on: July 26, 2007, 04:03:24 AM »
again another ridiculous "proving i am worth it to people on the internet".

Nobody worships you as a goddess, and also i bet people don't stand in line on your front yard to kiss your ass.
You're sounding more and more insecure.

I am left only to assume BuffGoddess is someones lame gimmick otherwise it sounds like we have another Vince G, Billy Gunz, Mike Arvilla, Vince B, True Adonis, etc... but this time the delusional retard isn't a picture whore for some odd reason ::) ::) ::) Seriously though I can't stand people who gloat about themselves all day yet have practically no one to back up their claims...
I

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #182 on: July 26, 2007, 07:06:01 AM »

Im new here but from what I can tell that is a "Meltdown"?

Muscle Chicks are not hot no they are freaky , Fitness girls are hot and Are still feminine which is a quality men look for… Well at least 99.9% of men. Post a pic of yourslef and let us judge...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #183 on: July 26, 2007, 11:36:49 PM »

on foxnews and cnn they have some times this commercial of geico american car insurance etc with the caveman talking on a news cast set responding to a psycologist saying the following,,

"umm ...what ???"

thats what i thought when i tried to read the post,,god help you  :D
fallen angel

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: July 27, 2007, 01:44:38 AM »
Sorry for the eary post count been reading this board for a long time.

After reading GH15's old posts it seems fairly obvious if it is a pro and not a bullshit artist it is Nasser.

'First came to the states in 1993'

'All drugs no pro comes off'

Although Milos seems to think it's JP Fux by his comments. Which could be feasable, both JP and Nasser seem to be two pro's who burnt out fast by never coming off and screwing their physiques up with too many drugs. Thus they believe or want to believe that you have to take anything and everything to be a pro.

GH15 says some very good points a lot of the time but there are definately cases where his 'all drugs, more drugs is better' drawn-out beliefs are not correct, it's more like he wants to believe it.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #185 on: July 27, 2007, 08:57:09 AM »
Delete your account or just kill yourself. I suggest both.
!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #186 on: July 27, 2007, 11:56:42 AM »
Actually nobody ever laughs at me...I am worshipped for the Goddess that I am...

WTF?

epic false arrogance to mask low self esteem.

Master Blaster

« Reply #187 on: July 27, 2007, 12:50:00 PM »
WTF?

epic false arrogance to mask low self esteem.

Folks, it's a (rather well known) gimmick. Hint: "they" are soon to compete in a contest you are all very closely aligned with.
 ;)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #188 on: July 29, 2007, 09:10:00 AM »
Folks, it's a (rather well known) gimmick. Hint: "they" are soon to compete in a contest you are all very closely aligned with.
 ;)

yeah its alex23 imaginary gf        :-*

they make a good couple tho

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #189 on: July 29, 2007, 10:56:15 AM »
I suggest you follow GH15's advice and start your slin usage at .5cc/day split evenly throughout the day, every hour, on the hour. And while you're at it, add 26iu GH to each of your slin injections so that you get a double whammo effect.

That'll get you growing big and strong in no time!

::)

...moron...

Garret my fiiend please let it go,,

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #190 on: July 29, 2007, 03:13:36 PM »
on foxnews and cnn they have some times this commercial of geico american car insurance etc with the caveman talking on a news cast set responding to a psycologist saying the following,,

"umm ...what ???"

thats what i thought when i tried to read the post,,god help you  :D

LOL @ ",,god help you"   ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #191 on: July 29, 2007, 03:28:01 PM »
Could you guys see gh15 dating this girl?   ;)