Author Topic: PM Question Answered: What causes large midsections?  (Read 26048 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
PM Question Answered: What causes large midsections?
« on: July 14, 2007, 08:53:59 PM »
author=*Please leave my name off if this goies public. Thanks..

Hello. Today there was a post of J.P.Fux at the 96 Arnolds. I am a big, big fan of his prior to blowing out his knees for Chris Lund. Anyway in your opinion what do you honestly feel, or know, that led to the massive midsection of this man? Or even Nasser for that matter I mean has there been any larger belly's in the sport w/the men at their prime??

Was it slin? GH? Or IGF beyond say 80mcg a day??

As always, thanks for your input.

its called insulin,,and a lot of it

you need to start slin when you are at low bf% as in single digit preferably under 8% for it to blow you up to new dimentions,,timing is also very important and ofcourse type of slin,,

insulin will grow you to a new level of size if is done right at high enough dose,,you will intially lose some poundage and tighten up and if continue consistanly and use growth and t3 you will add at the least 30-40lb of quality muscle all over,,meaning if you start 200lb 7% you will become 240lb 7% if not less but be aware that your gut will grow too no matter what NO MATTER WHAT

everything grows on slin and growth everything no matter how much t3 you use,,the t3 is to keep bodyfat low and even decrease it ,,but the growth is still everywhere

99% of professional bodybuilders use insulin,,that includes any proffesional bodybuilder to ever step on ifbb stage since 1990,,some use more some use less but every one use because you get to a point wherre you are very low bodyfat ripped to shreds and stuck and the only way up is the use of slin growth and t3

professional bodybuilding with out slin would be standing at 210-220lb on stage for a gifted pro at 5'10, thats if he is colman type of genetic response and that genetic reponse you dont buy in grocery store ;)
fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 08:55:47 PM »

professional bodybuilding with out slin would be standing at 210-220lb on stage for a gifted pro at 5'10,,thats if he is colman type of genetic response and that genetic reponse you dont buy in grocery store ;)

Where do I buy it?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 08:57:24 PM »
exactly what i've always thought, hahahah, i love when pros try to blame the big guts on "overeating", these guys have a six pack on top of of a protruding alien stomach, overeating doesn't do that.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 08:58:31 PM »
exactly what i've always thought, hahahah, i love when pros try to blame the big guts on "overeating", these guys have a six pack on top of of a protruding alien stomach, overeating doesn't do that.

the guys that do eating contests drink water constantly and intentionally expand their stomachs and their stomachs don't protrude like the pros do either.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 09:00:17 PM »
the guys that do eating contests drink water constantly and intentionally expand their stomachs and their stomachs don't protrude like the pros do either.
exactly, it's not overeating because they wouldn't have such low bodyfat levels, it's the insulin and GH.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 09:01:37 PM »
I'm sure things like overeating and heavy squatting do contribute somewhat.  I'm not saying they contribute as much as drugs, but I would say they are factors.  Not to mention genetics.  I have friends who have guts even though they are natural and pretty lean.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 09:02:37 PM »
exactly, it's not overeating because they wouldn't have such low bodyfat levels, it's the insulin and GH.

here is the former hot dog eating champ:

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 09:23:14 PM »
[quote author=
*Please leave my name off if this goies public. Thanks..

Hello. Today there was a post of J.P.Fux at the 96 Arnolds. I am a big, big fan of his prior to blowing out his knees for Chris Lund. Anyway in your opinion what do you honestly feel, or know, that led to the massive midsection of this man? Or even Nasser for that matter I mean has there been any larger belly's in the sport w/the men at their prime??

you need to start slin when you are at low bf% as in single digit preferably under 8% for it to blow you up to new dimentions,,timing is also very important and ofcourse type of slin,,

insulin will grow you to a new level of size if is done right at high enough dose,,you will intially lose some poundage and tighten up and if continue consistanly and use growth and t3 you will add at the least 30-40lb of quality muscle all over,,meaning if you start 200lb 7% you will become 240lb 7% if not less but be aware that your gut will grow too no matter what NO MATTER WHAT

everything grows on slin and growth everything no matter how much t3 you use,,the t3 is to keep bodyfat low and even decrease it ,,but the growth is still everywhere

99% of professional bodybuilders use insulin,,that includes any proffesional bodybuilder to ever step on ifbb stage since 1990,,some use more some use less but every one use because you get to a point wherre you are very low bodyfat ripped to shreds and stuck and the only way up is the use of slin growth and t3

professional bodybuilding with out slin would be standing at 210-220lb on stage for a gifted pro at 5'10,,thats if he is colman type of genetic response and that genetic reponse you dont buy in grocery store ;)

Ok Gh15...I'm just trying to learn here so I have a question.  If it is only the insulin making the guts, then why don't diabetics have huge guts similar to bodybuilders?  I mean, most are fat anyway but lack the protruding guts of the pros.  So, I guess my question is insulin = gut or insulin + GH = gut?  Thanks!

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 09:30:41 PM »
Ok Gh15...I'm just trying to learn here so I have a question.  If it is only the insulin making the guts, then why don't diabetics have huge guts similar to bodybuilders?  I mean, most are fat anyway but lack the protruding guts of the pros.  So, I guess my question is insulin = gut or insulin + GH = gut?  Thanks!

Diabetics aren't taking any where near the amount of insulin these pros are, not to mention the synergistic effects with the steroids and GH as you mentioned.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 09:38:54 PM »
Diabetics aren't taking any where near the amount of insulin these pros are, not to mention the synergistic effects with the steroids and GH as you mentioned.

Mmm, there are plenty of diabetics taking 90-100 UI per day.  I doubt the pros are taking much more.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2007, 09:42:45 PM »
[quote author=
*Please leave my name off if this goies public. Thanks..

Your grammar mysteriously got way better in this post.

Your spelling is also pretty spot on too.  Though I notice you threw in a couple token misspellings to keep up the gag. ;)

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2007, 09:44:09 PM »

from simple logic: Diabetics use insulin cause they don't produce any ( or very little).
                        bodybuilders use insulin WHILE their body are still producing it so even if they take 100 IU per day or
                        whatever, the diabetics use insulin to be at a "normal" level. if the dude's pancreas already produce  
                        his own insulin PLUS 100 IU, it isn't the same thing at all

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 09:50:55 PM »
Fux blew out with igf, i know this from a prominent europen dealer who is now dead and if gh15 is for real he knows who im talking about he frequented Venice a lot too and had been around for 15 20 years, he took shit loads of it before the side effects were known, yes insulin would have contributed but Fux ruined his physique and it was the igf, he was the first prominent guy to give it a real go in Europe.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 10:02:06 PM »
I suggest you follow GH15's advice and start your slin usage at .5cc/day split evenly throughout the day, every hour, on the hour. And while you're at it, add 26iu GH to each of your slin injections so that you get a double whammo effect.

That'll get you growing big and strong in no time!

::)

...moron...

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2007, 10:06:37 PM »
I suggest you follow GH15's advice and start your slin usage at .5cc/day split evenly throughout the day, every hour, on the hour. And while you're at it, add 26iu GH to each of your slin injections so that you get a double whammo effect.

...moron...
Sorry, meant to say "Nasser's"...

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2007, 10:26:34 PM »
from simple logic: Diabetics use insulin cause they don't produce any ( or very little).
                        bodybuilders use insulin WHILE their body are still producing it so even if they take 100 IU per day or
                        whatever, the diabetics use insulin to be at a "normal" level. if the dude's pancreas already produce 

Actually, type II diabetics still produce insulin but they have become insulin resistant :(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2007, 11:43:02 PM »

partially yes
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2007, 11:43:37 PM »
Mmm, there are plenty of diabetics taking 90-100 UI per day.  I doubt the pros are taking much more.

many do
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2007, 11:44:16 PM »

yes
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2007, 11:47:20 PM »
Fux blew out with igf, i know this from a prominent europen dealer who is now dead and if gh15 is for real he knows who im talking about he frequented Venice a lot too and had been around for 15 20 years, he took shit loads of it before the side effects were known, yes insulin would have contributed but Fux ruined his physique and it was the igf, he was the first prominent guy to give it a real go in Europe.

:)indeed,,but i dont like the word ruined,,lets call it changed ;)
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2007, 11:48:11 PM »

...moron...

i love you too baby :)
fallen angel

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2007, 12:05:04 AM »
so does everything grow including  the penis ;D

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: PM Question Answered: What causes large midsections?
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2007, 12:09:06 AM »
a large gut can also be genetics...my abdomen is slightly distended, and it has been my whole life. even now i am getting some abs coming in, but they are distended a little bit.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2007, 12:18:12 AM »
look fellas its all about the prime,,i dont say that if you enter your room right now and stick a needle in your shoulder with insulin you will blow up all thick muscle,,

its all building blocks,,,

first the aas
then the aas + gh and other fat/estrogen burning/eliminating-reducing drugs/stimulants
and then when you are ar the prime which is most likley for lets take a guy like matt c ;) will be somewhere at 195-210lb 7%,,,then! you add in the slin so you can make mat c to a frank m,,you get the idea ,,,now genetic reponse might not be exactly the same,,and muscle shape is constant factor that can not be changed,,but oh brother you wil be sitting at frank m size of muscle mass and be able to say you do nationals every year,,,see where im getting at?

so in general,,,no..takin slin when you sit at 13% bf 190lb wont do nothing,,,it wont do nothing either when you sit at 240lb 20% it just wont,,the excuse is being insulin resistance  but in reality youre just too fat to use insulin,,and not ready

now,,no body came to me when i started bodybuild and told me all this,,i had to learn it and so are many others,,and what i say here would make old joe weider flip in his grave if he was dead so im lucky hes not :D,,here i lay it out to you facts,, black on white,,it still doesnt mean you should abuse it if you are not ready,,

the things i say here are meant for guys that been in it for many years,,usually atleast over 5 years of very serious all out 24/7 bodybuilding life style and training including been through aas for couple years,,im just shorten their ways to get to look and carry the mass needed,,but only do it when you are ready!

you got to prime your body,,you gotta already be at low bodyfat and already have good amount of lean muscle mass no matter if you are 175 or 205 you gotta be at low single digit and good amount of lean muscle on yoru frame for everything to go in the right direction,,,you cant be a begginer and expect anything else other than becoming sick and visit a doctor or quit it all together,,gotta have some time under your belt wether it is football training with weights couple years + aas or gym rat,,or track etc

always remember that the guys you see around at impressive size and muscularity did not get there fast,,it took years of training drugs food and dedication,,they had to go through the stages of the built look ,,,the fitness model levels,,,the national level and only then if they were good enough they got to win a pro card,,,so you take it easy with everything i say and use it to yoru benefit!

fallen angel

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
Re: PM Question Answered: What causes large midsections?
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2007, 12:19:42 AM »
wouldn't be very unhealthy for some one who doesnt need insulin (eg- non-diabetic) to put it in their body? what sort of long-term effects does it have?

JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!