Author Topic: PM Question Answered: What causes large midsections?  (Read 26296 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: PM Question Answered: What causes large midsections?
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2007, 04:39:18 AM »
holy shit palumboism is setting in what the hell have you done to him milos  :-X

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2007, 04:41:04 AM »
small triceps, distended belly and wide waist.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2007, 04:42:21 AM »
Damn why you used synthole? Your arm looks horrible there. :-[

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2007, 04:43:43 AM »
the calves are also oiled.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2007, 04:44:56 AM »
the calves are also oiled.
Oh really? ???
dont look like.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2007, 04:45:40 AM »
if im not mistaken he told it himself.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2007, 04:48:13 AM »

those biceps with synthol, just detract from an otherwise flawless physique, i mean the midsection and fron symmetry is amazing
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2007, 04:50:51 AM »
holy shit palumboism is setting in what the hell have you done to him milos  :-X

In hide's defense he was just guest posing and the pic was snapped before he tensed his abs.  But as a competitor he should know to start by tensing his calves first and working up to the top of the body before locking in a pose, or you get what we got here.  A bb that forgot to hold his abs.

On a different note, good thing for Milos, synthol is not permanent and his arms no longer look as such.
\

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2007, 04:54:07 AM »
He has a long road to go before he's Squad approved.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2007, 04:56:24 AM »
I was never big bodybuilder?
What is consodered big?

yes u were big! and one of the best ever. we need bodybuilders with ur symmetry and proportions.

the pics of ur physique looked smooth like a statue....these days they look like gargoyle statues.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2007, 05:17:59 AM »

Milos himself said "you almost HAD TO use Synthol to be competitive at that time, and everybody was doing it". Really, if you look at Milos' past he is the last person to preach moderate drug use. He did some crazy shit in his day, no doubt. Monster insulin use, IV plasma expanders, taking unknown diuretics, extreme Synthol use, overdosing with thyroid drugs and etc. And this is only what he has publicly talked about.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2007, 05:33:46 AM »
the iv plasma expanders was the most interesting concept i ever heard of
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2007, 05:34:55 AM »
the iv plasma expanders was the most interesting concept i ever heard of

is that stuff in his new shake too?

affy

« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2007, 05:57:12 AM »
GH15 is adonis

/thread

no one could be careless enough to give information that could potentially kill someone except for that idiot

there are seasoned bodybuilders who use insulin and still go into a hypoglycemic coma at times...imagine a stupid 18 year old wiener who wants to impress his some girls to get pussy

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2007, 06:18:49 AM »
http://discovermagazine.com/2007/feb/visceral-fat/article_view?b_start:int=0&-C

A decent read: visceral fat linked to insulin sensitivity.

I think disgusted has posted about this before in regard to kamali's thick midsection = too much slin

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2007, 06:59:00 AM »
a large gut can also be genetics...my abdomen is slightly distended, and it has been my whole life. even now i am getting some abs coming in, but they are distended a little bit.

You have intra-abodominal fat just like the pros (but less of it).  Keep up your diet and it will go away

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2007, 07:18:15 AM »

A decent read: visceral fat linked to insulin sensitivity.

I think disgusted has posted about this before in regard to kamali's thick midsection = too much slin
Yeah, he went sort of in depth, using some medical information to back up his claims.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2007, 07:43:33 AM »
Milos himself said "you almost HAD TO use Synthol to be competitive at that time, and everybody was doing it". Really, if you look at Milos' past he is the last person to preach moderate drug use. He did some crazy shit in his day, no doubt. Monster insulin use, IV plasma expanders, taking unknown diuretics, extreme Synthol use, overdosing with thyroid drugs and etc. And this is only what he has publicly talked about.

Where did he discuss this, Van_Bilderass?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2007, 08:37:21 AM »
Milos pwn pwn pwn, go milos this is a great battle!
TEAM Nasser

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2007, 08:39:13 AM »

He had an article printed in FLEX about the synthol use, right after he recovered from the incident- I have the issue but not sure of the date/year.
The Thyroid, http://milossarcev.com/board/index.php?topic=602.0 can be found there.
Diuretics I can't say I've ever read anything about him talking about them, not to say he hasn't, I could have missed it or just never seen them.
On his site, Mayhem, or here, run a search for "Synthol" and enter his name (or check his posts) and you will probably find where he talks about it, but maybe not what you want to hear about it.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2007, 09:29:41 AM »

nahh, he's just not flexing his abs. Hide doesn't have any Paloumboism...last thursday Milos actually addressed that issue -- Hide forgetting to flex his abs. Friday he was doing much better at remembering and the difference was amazing.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2007, 12:06:23 PM »
Musclemayhem, his board, here etc. Do a search, it's all there.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2007, 12:08:32 PM »
nahh, he's just not flexing his abs. Hide doesn't have any Paloumboism...last thursday Milos actually addressed that issue -- Hide forgetting to flex his abs. Friday he was doing much better at remembering and the difference was amazing.
It "shouldn't" protrude like that even if he didn't flex the abs at all. He has a bloated stomach, end of story. Every pro with a big belly can use the same exact defense, and have. Ronnie, Dennis, etc.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2007, 12:09:28 PM »
midsection looking big there + obliques
Z

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2007, 02:15:28 PM »
MILOS YOU ARE A LIAR! AND THE WORST ONE THERE IS!

YOU LIE LIE LIE AND THEN LIE SOME MORE INORDER TO SELL COUPLE PROTIEN POWEDERS AND MAKE COUPLE MORE BUUCKS

YOU ARE ONE OF THE SMALLER BODYBUILDERS,,,NOT WEIGHT YOU UGLY INFANTILE,,BUT SIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SORY WERE! 5'10 245 TOPS ( 250+ WOULD BE SHAMEFUL FOR YOU WITH THE MUSCLE MESUREMENTS YOU PRESENTED) ON STAGE AND I DID NOT TALK ABOUT WEIGHT BUT ABOUT SIZE!!!,,,,YOUR MUSCLES DIDNT GROW TO THE SIZE IM TALKING ABOUT SO WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BIG MUSCLE,,YOU WERE ASTETICS SYMETRY AND BALANCE (TILL YOU ABUSED SEO) AND THIS IS WHAT GAVE YOU ANYTHING TO TALK ABOUT,,,SIZE?????????? YOU AND KEVIN ARE SAME WEIGHT BUT SIZE??????????????? KEVIN IS WHAT YOU CALLED SIZE! RON IS WHAT YOU CALLED SIZE,,DON IS WHAT YOU CALLED SIZE,,HELL DEX IS AND WAS BIGGER THAN YOU! GIVE ME A FUCKIN BREAK AND GET INTO THE CAGE YOU CAME FROM YOU DRUG DEALER LIAR!

I SAID I AM COMPETETIVE THESE DAYS ON O STAGE TOP 10 LAST OLYMPIA YOU MORON ,,RONALD :D,,YOU ARE BLIND OR DEAF OR BOTH,,

IF I OPEN MY MOUTH WHEN IM DONE WITH BODYBUILDING I PUT IN PRISON ENOUGH PEOPLE TO MAKE A BIG LARGE EXTENDED FAMILY

DORIAN DIDNT USE INSULIN.....MY GOD YOU ARE THE WORST LIAR I HAVE SEEN AND TO THINK I THOUGHT HIGHLY OF YOU,,YOU ARE AN INSULT TO THE IFBB AND I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOUR LEG NEVER STEPS AGAIN IN THE IFBB,,PER FUCKIN SONALLY

YOU ARE A RISK,,,A BIG RISK,,,,AND I WOULD TELL IT TO YOUR FACE IF I WANTED AND THROW 100LB DUMBELL AT YOU,,WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??

MY FRIENDS,,YOU ARE TALKIN HERE TO A PERSON THAT HAS ZERO RESPECT! HAS CRIMINAL RECORD!!!! GOT HANDCUFFS ON HIS HANDS BEFORE LEAD LIKE A FOOL BY LE,,ON THE FUCKIN PAPER HE IS A COOKED CRIMINAL WHEN IT COMES TO AAS AND OTHER PRODUCTS AND BECAUSE OF THAT HE TRY TO STAY CLEAN AND SAY IT AINT SO SO HE CAN MAKE MORE BUCKS "HELPING PROS" BEHIND CLOSED DOORS AND FEEDING PROS AND MANY AMATUERS!! EXACTLY WHAT HE CLAIMS HERE TO NOT DO!!!!,,,USED SLIN ON HIMSELF AND OTHERS!,,,AND ALMOST DIED FROM SEO USE!!!!! AND YES HIGH FUCKIN DOSES THAT LIAR CLAIM TO TINY DOSES \,,YOU DONT GROW NO GUT FROM TINY DOSES YOU FOOL! SHAME ON YOU SHAME ON YOU!

IM TIRED OF YOUR LIES MILOS,,AND YOUR PRODUCTS WHAT EVER THEY ARE WILL GO DOWN BECAUSE PEOPLE HERE KNOW YOU LIE! THEY MIGHT RESPECT YOU FOR LONG COMPETETIVE YEARS BUT LIAR IS STILL A LIAR!

NO WONDER YOU GET IN FIGHT WITH ANY BODYBUILDER TO BE THINKING OF UNLES THEY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY....THE FACT YOU TRAINED A DRUGGIE SUCH AS MARIAN JOHNS DOESNT MEAN YOU NEED TO FEED PEOPLE WHO LOVE BODYBUILDING AND ARE BODYBUILDERS IN LOWER LEVEL ANY BULLSHIT,,BUT NOOOOO YOU FEED THEM BULLSHIT TO MAKE THEM BELIEVE IN OTC GARBAGE! YOU ARE SAME DISGUSTING THING AS LACOUR ONLY TO A HIGHER DEGREE SINCE HE ATLEAST KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT!

MY FRIENDS LEARN IT ALREADY ,,,,IN MIDDLE EAST THE FUCKIN AAS AND MANY OTHER PRODUCTS ARE OVER THE FUCKIN COUNTER,,,MUSTAF DIDNT NEED NO MILOS TO GET NO WHERE,,,EGYPT IS HEAVEN FOR PROS,,MILOS GO TO VACATIONS IN MANY PLACES AND DOES WHAT IT TAKES TO GET HIS GUYS COMPETETIVE! HIS MAGIC DRINKS ARE NOTHING BUT A SCAM!

FINALLY :) ITS A VERY SIMPLE THING,,,YOU JUST NEED TO LOOK AT MILOS NOW DAYS,,HE GOT GOOD GENETIC REPONSE TO HORMONES BESIDE HIS FUCKED UP ARMS,,AND STILL IN SHAPE,,BUT NOTHING EVEN CLOSE TO HIS COMPETETIVE DAYS! AND HE STILL USES! ONLY REASON HE IS IN SHAPE AND STAND AT DECENT SIZE IS BECAUSE HE WAS TRAINING AND STILL TRAIN FOR MANY YEARS AND STILL HORMONIZED TO AN EXTENT,,BUT THESE DAYS WHEN YOU LOOK AT HIS IN ONE OF THE EVENS YOU VISIT PAY ATTENTION TO THE FACT HE LOOKS LIKE AN AVERAGE JOE IN SHAPE,,,GYM RAT IN SHAPE,,,STRONG POINTS AND BAD POINTS,,

INORDER TO COMPETE IF HE EVER AGAIN WILL COMPETE HE WILL HAVE TO LOAD ON THE ......YOU GOT THAT RIGHT AND LOAD AT THE LEVEL GH15 IS TALKIN ABOUT SO HE CAN GET ANYWHERE,,WHICH HE WONT BECAUSE HE IS JUST TOO OLD AND WASTING HIS FUCKIN TIME!

HOPE
THIS
HELPS ;)
fallen angel