Author Topic: Melissa Dettwiller  (Read 33891 times)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
Re: Melissa Dettwiller
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2007, 12:33:41 AM »
i would do some dirty shit to her

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2007, 03:50:31 AM »
Melissa in her off season is pretty damn hot, or was.  I see some recycled photos a lot and I don't count contest photos as I'm not into the ripped look.  I have seen some recently where her pores on her face are huge and she looks oily.  But in the professional shots of her in her off season, she does look very fcukable.
\

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #102 on: July 18, 2007, 05:32:40 AM »
Is the hair growth above the belly button common in non-androgen using women?

Yuck... hairy abs and homeless people fingernails.  Um yeah... sure that's sexy...  :-X

:-X  :-X  :-X

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #103 on: July 18, 2007, 06:35:11 AM »
to be fair guys protan will make the slightest peach fuzz look like a ton of hair when in reality you wouldnt see it.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2007, 06:39:27 AM »
Dude!!!!!!! I would tear into that like none other  >:(

I agree. She looks hot here. Take a peek on her thread on the sex board. Yourl see first hand how hot she looks.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2007, 07:01:57 AM »
100% correct.

Regardless of what one thinks about her personal politics (which I happen to love, mind you), ya can't legitimately argue that she isn't flat-out, HOT as hell. 
Plenty of trannie sites for your enjoyment online. That chick is butt-ugly, like an effeminant man with long hair. I don't see the facial bauty you schmoes see.
In other words...yuck!  :-X
!

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2007, 07:59:42 AM »
Hedge,

You're a smart guy but you missed my point. The media is all over this shitt but the fans don't give a rat's ass about who's using what. They just want to see people crush balls 500 feet, serve 180mph, run a 9.6 100m or read about a guy at the NFL combine who ran a 4.1 40m or benched 225 67 times.

In order for anyone to feel "cheated", they have to show that they are natural - not just claim someone else is using. And when it comes to fitness and figure, no one can make that claim. All the top fitness and figure girls are on clen, light anabolics, Ephedrine, and diuretics.  You don't have to be a doctor to know that women cannot get that lean without assistance.

My point is that all sports are dirty and everyone knows that. If you aren't willing to play dirty, go back to college and get a job in a non-competitive industry.

Ed...are you defending her just because you like Melissa and she's hot (when off the sauce, that is)...you know what they say about the double standard afforded hot girls...i do it all the time...give up the seat on the bus for the hot girl but let the fatty stand..know what i mean?
footloose and fancy free

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2007, 10:59:56 AM »
Ed...are you defending her just because you like Melissa and she's hot (when off the sauce, that is)?
Absolutely. A woman with a nice ass or boobs on display, or a beautiful face or a great smile can do wonders for improving your day. I try to find the positive in every woman as I walk past thousands of them every day in Manhattan. I just don't see the positive in a bad boob job, a flat ass, an ugly face or something out of the British Book of Smiles.

And to be fair, I don't mock women's faces because for the most part, we're stuck with what we got and we all have our flaws.  Seriously, we can all improve our bodies, but not our faces. So, while there's an excuse for an ugly face, there's no excuse for destroying a pretty face with horrible cosmetic surgery.

This woman was god-blessed with an attractive face:

Several Cosmetic Surgeries later:

More work:

This woman was also god-blessed with an attractive face:

BigNationRadio.com

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2007, 11:01:24 AM »
YOU ARE POSTING WAY TO MUCH TOO BE GETTING ANY PUSSY, SPEC.ED!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #109 on: July 18, 2007, 11:08:31 AM »
YOU ARE POSTING WAY TO MUCH TOO BE GETTING ANY PUSSY, SPEC.ED!
LOL! Dude, that's a given. Trust me, if I were getting any, I wouldn't be here!

What's your excuse? Do the 3 strippers you banged this morning lay in bed fooling around with each other while you post away? If so, you're my HERO!
BigNationRadio.com

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #110 on: July 18, 2007, 11:36:58 AM »
Absolutely. A woman with a nice ass or boobs on display, or a beautiful face or a great smile can do wonders for improving your day. I try to find the positive in every woman as I walk past thousands of them every day in Manhattan. I just don't see the positive in a bad boob job, a flat ass, an ugly face or something out of the British Book of Smiles.

And to be fair, I don't mock women's faces because for the most part, we're stuck with what we got and we all have our flaws.  Seriously, we can all improve our bodies, but not our faces. So, while there's an excuse for an ugly face, there's no excuse for destroying a pretty face with horrible cosmetic surgery.

This woman was god-blessed with an attractive face:

Several Cosmetic Surgeries later:

More work:

This woman was also god-blessed with an attractive face:

ok..i respect the honesty...
footloose and fancy free

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2016, 09:30:36 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2016, 09:33:47 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2016, 09:57:02 AM »
Used to be hot, but too much is too much.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2016, 10:19:48 AM »
striated breasts

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2016, 10:46:14 AM »