Author Topic: Melissa Dettwiller  (Read 34004 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: Melissa Dettwiller
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2007, 09:18:09 AM »
C'mon. Natural competitions are no different than any other league or competition that outlaws anabolic use, including baseball, football, tennis, cycling, or track and field. Taking Melissa (who happens to be a real sweetheart) to task for competing in and winning the Team U is no different than being up in arms about Barry Bonds breaking Hank Aaron's record, Amelie Mauresmo winning the US Open, Lance Armstrong winning the Tour De France, Brandon Jacobs barrelling over D-linemen for 15 TDs, or Justin Gatlin running 100m in 9.8 seconds.

Nobody gives a shitt. That's why they're called competitive athletes. They do what it takes to win.

If you're not willing to do what it takes to win, you're not gonna win. Plain and simple.

"Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!" - John Mason, The Rock
BigNationRadio.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2007, 09:24:52 AM »
Is she natural  ???  she won the middleweight class at team universe yesterday
brutal 10 inch arms and 18 inch legs.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2007, 09:25:57 AM »
C'mon. Natural competitions are no different than any other league or competition that outlaws anabolic use, including baseball, football, tennis, cycling, or track and field. Taking Melissa (who happens to be a real sweetheart) to task for competing in and winning the Team U is no different than being up in arms about Barry Bonds breaking Hank Aaron's record, Amelie Mauresmo winning the US Open, Lance Armstrong winning the Tour De France, Brandon Jacobs barrelling over D-linemen for 15 TDs, or Justin Gatlin running 100m in 9.8 seconds.

Nobody gives a shitt. That's why they're called competitive athletes. They do what it takes to win.

If you're not willing to do what it takes to win, you're not gonna win. Plain and simple.

"Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!" - John Mason, The Rock
What a bullshit post. Go chase some fitness skanks around Jones Beach.  >:(
!

BDG

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2007, 09:34:06 AM »

I disagree..
I give a shit.
Because I trained naturally, dieted naturally, restricted water and felt like shit NATURALLY, and chose to compete in a natural show against other naturals.

When someone who is assisted competes in a "natural BB contest" they have a VERY distinct advantage, and what they are saying is that they are not good enough to compete in a non tested show, but they can win a trophy by competing against people who are not assisted...

I will not call it cheating, but those who do this are low class.
OSC

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2007, 09:35:23 AM »
I disagree..
I give a shit.
Because I trained naturally, dieted naturally, restricted water and felt like shit NATURALLY, and chose to compete in a natural show against other naturals.

When someone who is assisted competes in a "natural BB contest" they have a VERY distinct advantage, and what they are saying is that they are not good enough to compete in a non tested show, but they can win a trophy by competing against people who are not assisted...

I will not call it cheating, but those who do this are low class.

calm down tiger you ain't that important.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2007, 09:40:33 AM »
since when is there credibility in bbing?

Muscletech ?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2007, 09:41:42 AM »
Yo big dog you still shoulder pressing 315 naturally?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2007, 09:43:45 AM »
Me? Hell no, weight dropped down to 225.

Being natural is alot more enduring, and leaves more satisfaction.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2007, 09:44:30 AM »
What a bullshit post. Go chase some fitness skanks around Jones Beach.  >:(
That's exactly what I mean. She's the Prom Queen and you're whining about doing your best! Thanks for making my point!
BigNationRadio.com

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2007, 09:44:52 AM »
Me? Hell no, weight dropped down to 225.

Being natural is alot more enduring, and leaves more satisfaction.
225 is still great weight.

i was asking BDG.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2007, 09:48:24 AM »

Nobody gives a shit? Do you even follow sports? ::)

*Justin Gatlin is suspended and a persona non grata in the Track and Field community.

*Lance... There is a lot of pressure to get him to confess. His team manager Bruyneel has been tied to evidence, as has his doctor, the notorious Dr Ferrari.

*Mauresmo: Where to start? Perhaps with how former world number one Martina Hingis made comments that Mauresmo looked like a dude? Or how Mauresmo constantly gets bad press, not because of her lesbianism, but rather because of her manly looks.

*Barry Bonds breaking Hank Aaron's record. Nobody is giving a shit? WTF? Bond's is constantly discussed. And I wouldn't say he's popular.

Whether or not melissa is a sweetheart in person is irrelevant. The fact is melissa stole the sunshine from The Beast and made her place in 5th, not 4th.

Ed, let me ask you something.

What do you think melissa should say to The Beast if they ever meet again?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2007, 10:06:02 AM »
*Barry Bonds breaking Hank Aaron's record. Nobody is giving a shit?

Agreed. Hank gives a shit:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1939208

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2007, 11:38:23 AM »
calm down tiger you ain't that important.

hahahahha

Seriously BDG, just take comfort in the fact the YOU didn't cheat and don't worry about everyone else, remember, BB is about personal acheivement.

BDG

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2007, 11:44:59 AM »
225 is still great weight.

i was asking BDG.

I am. No issues with any shoulder anymore. life is good..

Squad - Lose your chin and 38 inch stomach, then you can be the tough internet guy you think you are.
OSC

BDG

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2007, 11:48:46 AM »
hahahahha

Seriously BDG, just take comfort in the fact the YOU didn't cheat and don't worry about everyone else, remember, BB is about personal acheivement.

Don't worry, I typed that calmly.  I do not think it is cheating, I just think the assisted atheletes should compete against  assisted atheletes.

I honestly can care less when I compete.. I only compete against my personal best.....   It is all about how the judges feel the "look" should be that day anyway.

But the question is "should a non natural compete in a tested show"..
I do not think they should.
OSC

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2007, 12:21:02 PM »
I agree with Hedge.....

As a natural competitor, I do not care if you chose to use AS..  I could care less...

BUT, keep your juiced ass out of a nautral competition.
I HATE it when you se obviously assited guys on stage with natural bodybuilders pretending that they are just genetically gifted... with wasp bites on their tris and ass....

IT is also a pleasure to watch them place 5th and then they get irate.

If the federation says it is a natural federation, then they should test all the top 5, and DQ those who Fail it.

I love Mel, but, she is not natural, and should compete against assisted women.
Period.

Right.

It takes a real low life to compete in a natural show, while using......
HAHA, RON.....

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2007, 12:22:12 PM »
I'd hump melissa detwiller

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2007, 12:32:04 PM »
Nobody gives a shit? Do you even follow sports? ::)

*Justin Gatlin is suspended and a persona non grata in the Track and Field community.

*Lance... There is a lot of pressure to get him to confess. His team manager Bruyneel has been tied to evidence, as has his doctor, the notorious Dr Ferrari.

*Mauresmo: Where to start? Perhaps with how former world number one Martina Hingis made comments that Mauresmo looked like a dude? Or how Mauresmo constantly gets bad press, not because of her lesbianism, but rather because of her manly looks.

*Barry Bonds breaking Hank Aaron's record. Nobody is giving a shit? WTF? Bond's is constantly discussed. And I wouldn't say he's popular.

Whether or not melissa is a sweetheart in person is irrelevant. The fact is stole sunshine from The Beast and made her place in 5th, not 4th.

Ed, let me ask you something.

What do you think melissa should say to The Beast if they ever meet again?

-Hedge
Hedge,

You're a smart guy but you missed my point. The media is all over this shitt but the fans don't give a rat's ass about who's using what. They just want to see people crush balls 500 feet, serve 180mph, run a 9.6 100m or read about a guy at the NFL combine who ran a 4.1 40m or benched 225 67 times.

In order for anyone to feel "cheated", they have to show that they are natural - not just claim someone else is using. And when it comes to fitness and figure, no one can make that claim. All the top fitness and figure girls are on clen, light anabolics, Ephedrine, and diuretics.  You don't have to be a doctor to know that women cannot get that lean without assistance.

My point is that all sports are dirty and everyone knows that. If you aren't willing to play dirty, go back to college and get a job in a non-competitive industry.
BigNationRadio.com

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2007, 12:36:07 PM »
Hedge,

You're a smart guy but you missed my point. The media is all over this shitt but the fans don't give a rat's ass about who's using what.
obviously they do.

this thread proves that.

also. whats the point with having natural competitions if people DIDN'T CARE? might aswell compete in the ifbb then...

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2007, 12:36:51 PM »
HAHA, RON.....

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2007, 12:38:35 PM »
haha the one bast made in paint with shrek was better  :D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2007, 12:42:54 PM »

I'd hump Fiona. As a legendary man once told me, "Once you bend it over, it all smooths out."
BigNationRadio.com

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2007, 12:51:37 PM »

I'd hump Fiona. As a legendary man once told me, "Once you bend it over, it all smooths out."

True.

Besides, no Penoris.... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2007, 03:36:22 PM »
I think I saw her on the Explicit Sex Board in a tub a few days ago!?!? :P

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV