Author Topic: Melissa Dettwiller  (Read 34161 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Melissa Dettwiller
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2007, 03:02:33 PM »
If that hormone-abusing ho one a natty show, NPC drug testing has lost ALL credibility.
!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2007, 03:24:29 PM »
it is obvious that she uses
she talk about juice all the time at the MD forum and THAT IS PATHETIC

you juice, then go compete at non-tested show your fucking cowards !

now we know their answer: " yeah but everybody else does it so it's ok  ::)"

give me a fucking break

truth !!!

anybody see her prep pics she was nothing but implants ...disgusting...

anyway everyone knows she isn't clean all the nide shit she does he thing is very enlarged

cheaters suck

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2007, 03:28:13 PM »
Who is this woman next to her?  She actually looks pretty normal..

I think all female bodybuilders should never surpass the look that the woman on the left has.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2007, 03:31:44 PM »
Who is this woman next to her?  She actually looks pretty normal..

I think all female bodybuilders should never surpass the look that the woman on the left has.

Amanda Savell...not a bodybuilder, but an IFBB Figure competitor. I'd say she is one of the most facially attractive competitors in the industry. And standing next to a she-beast always enhances one's appearance.  :D
!

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2007, 03:36:42 PM »
  guys.. the tested events , whether they be the ifbb worlds or thr team universe have no credibility.. they are not natural events.. they are "tested" events.. big, big diofference.. you pass the test and you can compete.. the tests are not hard to pass..

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2007, 03:37:49 PM »
  guys.. the tested events , whether they be the ifbb worlds or thr team universe have no credibility.. they are not natural events.. they are "tested" events.. big, big diofference.. you pass the test and you can compete.. the tests are not hard to pass..
she worked with jumbo plaumbo so we know the GH and IGF-1 and slin were are not detectable...

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2007, 03:39:06 PM »
watch out that homosexual sioux country will be over here posting in her defense soon so he can get another pair od her soiled panties in the mail for $49.95 ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2007, 03:40:14 PM »
Not good for the organization, they lose ALL credibility now.

Would love to see Dan Solomon put Jim Manion or Steve Weinberger on the spot, ask them about melissa winning.

Questions I think Solomon (because I doubt Cicherillo will have the balls) should ask:

1. The Entry paper claim that all class winners will be tested. How many class winners were tested?

2. When will we get the results from those tests?

3. What do Manion (or Weinberger) think of the posts made by melissa (Solomon should print them all out and present them to them)?

4. What will the consequences be for melissa?

5. How can we trust that the Team Universe is truly natural?

From the Entry:

Every competitor in the Men's and Women's bodybuilding divisions will be subject to a urinalysis test administered in
connection with the event. Class winners will undergo additional urinalysis drug testing after this event and prior to competing in the
IFBB World Championships.

http://www.bevfrancis.com/images/07132007TeamUniverseEntry.pdf

Would be nice to see some investigative journalism in bodybuilding for once. :-\

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2007, 03:48:05 PM »
great post hedge.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2007, 03:48:34 PM »
The whole idea of the Team Universe being natural is pretty much a joke. Imagine if something like this happened in the MLB.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2007, 04:02:12 PM »
Would love to see Dan Solomon put Jim Manion or Steve Weinberger on the spot, ask them about melissa winning.

Questions I think Solomon (because I doubt Cicherillo will have the balls) should ask:

1. The Entry paper claim that all class winners will be tested. How many class winners were tested?

3. What do Manion (or Weinberger) think of the posts made by melissa (Solomon should print them all out and present them to them)?

1.) one or two
2.) they got lost in the mail
3.) oh uuum  hmmm   we didnt know about this.
4.) maybe take away her placing, not that it matters in real life anyways
5.) only a retard would believe that it actually was. 
F

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2007, 04:08:19 PM »
What is melissa gonna say to the competitors she beat who actually did it natural?

I mean, not just went off in time for the competition?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2007, 04:10:14 PM »
What is melissa gonna say to the competitors she beat who actually did it natural?

-Hedge

she is a disgusting troll of a human being and i doubt she cares what anyone thinks. 
F

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2007, 04:15:33 PM »
-Hedge

She won't have anything to say to them, as there is a 99.9% chance that there were not any truly 100% natural competitors there.

This thread sank even lower than I thought it would, even on GetBig. :-\

Stavios

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2007, 04:16:55 PM »

-Hedge

Hedge, you should make a official thread for Dan Salomon

maybe he won't see it here

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2007, 04:31:08 PM »
it is obvious that she uses
she talk about juice all the time at the MD forum and THAT IS PATHETIC

you juice, then go compete at non-tested show your fucking cowards !

now we know their answer: " yeah but everybody else does it so it's ok  ::)"

give me a fucking break

Exactly , I don't have any problem w/ drugs in bodybuilding, my problem is  w/losers  like Mat t  or Melissa, and many others, that compete in naturals shows while juicing :)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2007, 04:35:20 PM »

She won't have anything to say to them, as there is a 99.9% chance that there were not any truly 100% natural competitors there.

This thread sank even lower than I thought it would, even on GetBig. :-\

Actually you would be surprised at the amount of women who do come into contests natural.

Sports a joke

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2007, 05:21:55 PM »
this thread is kind of pointless.

The team universe is a DRUG TESTED show, not a "natural" show. There is a difference fellas.

Also the rules for the team U says that each participant must be clean for a year, and that the top 2 will be tested.

So even if u have juiced u can do this show.

Case closed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2007, 06:03:24 PM »
You think undermining the credibility of your own organisation is something desirable?

-Hedge

many people who run sports federations have this issue.  The NBA worked to keep jordan's misdeeds quiet.  If John Doe is a guy who gets 1000 people in the door every year, and you know by DQ'ing him you lose him, and then you lose the audience, the sponsors, and eventually you're out of work... well, there is going to be the self-preservation thing and the temptation will be there to ignore the findings.

it's not right, by any means.  Breaks sports ethics, etc.  But in the bigger scheme, to the promoter or man running the organization, his mortgage is more important than anything, and in certain cases where a top earner flunks, it is possible they'll ignore it.  Now if Joe Scrub fails, they'll drop him.  But a NAME that helped make the org?  I dunno.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2007, 06:33:51 PM »

From the Entry:

Every competitor in the Men's and Women's bodybuilding divisions will be subject to a urinalysis test administered in
connection with the event. Class winners will undergo additional urinalysis drug testing after this event and prior to competing in the
IFBB World Championships.

http://www.bevfrancis.com/images/07132007TeamUniverseEntry.pdf

Would be nice to see some investigative journalism in bodybuilding for once. :-\

-Hedge

Fucking hedge, stirring the pot............ ;D

Yeah, i'd love to see Steve or Manion on the spot, but let's face it, not gonna happen. No real media in bbing.
HAHA, RON.....

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2007, 06:39:06 PM »
this thread is kind of pointless.

The team universe is a DRUG TESTED show, not a "natural" show. There is a difference fellas.

Also the rules for the team U says that each participant must be clean for a year, and that the top 2 will be tested.

So even if u have juiced u can do this show.

Case closed.

Team Universe PROMOTES itself as a natural federation of bodybuilding

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2007, 08:25:54 AM »
many people who run sports federations have this issue.  The NBA worked to keep jordan's misdeeds quiet.  If John Doe is a guy who gets 1000 people in the door every year, and you know by DQ'ing him you lose him, and then you lose the audience, the sponsors, and eventually you're out of work... well, there is going to be the self-preservation thing and the temptation will be there to ignore the findings.

it's not right, by any means.  Breaks sports ethics, etc.  But in the bigger scheme, to the promoter or man running the organization, his mortgage is more important than anything, and in certain cases where a top earner flunks, it is possible they'll ignore it.  Now if Joe Scrub fails, they'll drop him.  But a NAME that helped make the org?  I dunno.

You should study what is happening to the cycling sport, and how the UCI and Tour de France are going after the big names (Landis, Kessler, DiLuca,  Armstrong (they don't have anything on Armstrong)).

Result? Cycling is more popular than ever. More sponsor interest than ever. Bigger TV numbers than ever. And so forth.

Stuttgart threatened to not allow the World Champs to be held there this year if there was one more big scandal, or if the anti-doping work wasn't satisfactory. Erik Zabel earlier on this year admitted to EPO doping back in the mid-90's. He was never caught, but he's admitted using. He will never be allowed on the German National team again. The same thing with David Millar and the UK team.

All these names are big names in cycling. And you know how Armstrong has been scrutinized.

So your theory doesn't fly IMO.

Your theory doesn't make sense in another way either: Jordan's gambling and womanizing didn't give him any on-court advantage.

Doping in a drug-free organisation will give you very much an "on-court advantage".

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2007, 08:43:04 AM »
You should study what is happening to the cycling sport, and how the UCI and Tour de France are going after the big names (Landis, Kessler, DiLuca,  Armstrong (they don't have anything on Armstrong)).

Result? Cycling is more popular than ever. More sponsor interest than ever. Bigger TV numbers than ever. And so forth.

Stuttgart threatened to not allow the World Champs to be held there this year if there was one more big scandal, or if the anti-doping work wasn't satisfactory. Erik Zabel earlier on this year admitted to EPO doping back in the mid-90's. He was never caught, but he's admitted using. He will never be allowed on the German National team again. The same thing with David Millar and the UK team.

All these names are big names in cycling. And you know how Armstrong has been scrutinized.

So your theory doesn't fly IMO.

Your theory doesn't make sense in another way either: Jordan's gambling and womanizing didn't give him any on-court advantage.

Doping in a drug-free organisation will give you very much an "on-court advantage".

-Hedge

his point was if the heroism of Jordan were called into question, the appeal of the sport overall would go down for some- hence, there may have been a tendency to turn a blind eye to it

BDG

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2007, 08:55:47 AM »
I agree with Hedge.....

As a natural competitor, I do not care if you chose to use AS..  I could care less...

BUT, keep your juiced ass out of a nautral competition.
I HATE it when you se obviously assited guys on stage with natural bodybuilders pretending that they are just genetically gifted... with wasp bites on their tris and ass....

IT is also a pleasure to watch them place 5th and then they get irate.

If the federation says it is a natural federation, then they should test all the top 5, and DQ those who Fail it.

I love Mel, but, she is not natural, and should compete against assisted women.
Period.
OSC

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2007, 08:59:43 AM »
Wonder what Fit Queen B has to say about all this