Author Topic: Melissa Dettwiller  (Read 34007 times)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
Re: Melissa Dettwiller
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2007, 05:52:04 PM »

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2007, 06:36:21 PM »
This ogre is one helluva a juice box.

Enjoy your dish...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2007, 08:12:24 PM »
Wow, some of you just won't quit ???

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2007, 05:36:30 AM »
it's boner time!!

You probably get a boner from looking at Jerry Seinfeld.  :-\
That is one ugly ho.
!

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2007, 07:58:12 AM »
it's boner time!!

Dude!!!!!!! I would tear into that like none other  >:(

Rob Base

« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2007, 08:00:35 AM »
That dude has some big tits

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2007, 08:04:45 AM »
I think Melissa's hot. You guys have been brainwashed by the Kate Moss Movement (KMM) to make an entire generation of "men" gay and fantasize about women with skinny boy bodies with no tits and no ass.
BigNationRadio.com

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2007, 08:06:33 AM »
I would do her but she does look like a man.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2007, 08:06:44 AM »
I'd hit it 6 times a day 7 days a week. 10 times on sunday.

You dont think shes cute?  :(

I think she looks fine?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2007, 08:09:34 AM »
I think Melissa's hot. You guys have been brainwashed by the Kate Moss Movement (KMM) to make an entire generation of "men" gay and fantasize about women with skinny boy bodies with no tits and no ass.

You like women who use AAS but your avatar is mocking a "woman" who used it and has made her look like a freak? Do you really think she is hot or just know her and think she is a nice person?
E

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2007, 08:10:22 AM »
The people I know that have met Melissa have had nothing but nice things to say about her.  I don't agree with someone doing the team universe that is on gear, but the whole concept of a natural NPC show is just ridiculous and should be dropped all together anyway.  Oh, and one more thing,  she may not be the hottest woman in the world, but any guy here that says they wouldn't hit that is a FUCKING LIAR!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2007, 08:13:31 AM »
The people I know that have met Melissa have had nothing but nice things to say about her.  I don't agree with someone doing the team universe that is on gear, but the whole concept of a natural NPC show is just ridiculous and should be dropped all together anyway.  Oh, and one more thing,  she may not be the hottest woman in the world, but any guy here that says they wouldn't hit that is a FUCKING LIAR!!!!
most guys would fuck a germen shepperd if the mood was right, so that really doesn't mean much.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2007, 08:13:53 AM »
I would do her but she does look like a man.

Pussy doesnt have a face  :D

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2007, 08:15:06 AM »
I think the people saying they wouldnt hit it are pussies.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2007, 08:16:02 AM »
Offcourse any man would fuck her ass even if they say they don't but that's not the question.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2007, 08:16:26 AM »
She's a little manly looking...but it wouldnt stop me from fucking her aggressively ;D
Air Falcon

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2007, 08:18:45 AM »
Hmmm....interesting thread.  It's pretty fucked up that Melissa is "allegedly" using gear and competing in drug tested events.  I would love to hear her comments on this.

As for virilization, it is evident.  However, she is one of the few female bbers that I find sexy.  That said, I am seeing facial changes that are disturbing...  
w

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2007, 08:24:55 AM »
You like women who use AAS but your avatar is mocking a "woman" who used it and has made her look like a freak? Do you really think she is hot or just know her and think she is a nice person?
Daniel-San,

Good looking is good looking and ugly is ugly. I've got nothing against women who use AAS. I'm not attracted women who look like men or skinny boys. I don't dig women with horrible implant jobs that are halfway down their stomachs or women whose faces are so destroyed by testosterone and GH that they never return to normal. I thought Bethany used to be very attractive, even when she was competing. She had a very pretty face and looked very much the homecoming queen in older photos. Why she chose to nuke her lips and tattoo her eyebrows is her decision, but I don't think anyone would say it was an improvement.

I don't know Melissa (met her briefly once) but she has a cute face, great boobjob, a terrific ass and great shape, especially off-season for those who like their women THICK.

Miyagi

BigNationRadio.com

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2007, 08:57:36 AM »
This ogre is one helluva a juice box.

sorry, but that pic had me laughing out loud.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2007, 12:43:43 PM »
Hmmm....interesting thread.  It's pretty fucked up that Melissa is "allegedly" using gear and competing in drug tested events.  I would love to hear her comments on this.

As for virilization, it is evident.  However, she is one of the few female bbers that I find sexy.  That said, I am seeing facial changes that are disturbing... 

She wrote this, here on getbig:

it all depends on the girl.  some girls sound like james earl jones after one cycle......yet nothing happens down there.  others (like me) seem to only see changes down south while supplementing with errrr, creatine and stuff.  ;)  my voice is really high pitched......it hasnt changed one bit since puberty, lol, i have no facial hair problems, absolutely no acne,.....nothing.  and when the supplementing is over, withing weeks half to two thirds of the swelling goes away. everyone's different.....you wont see the same thing happen to two people even if supplemented identically.  and without mentioning exact names......the only things i've ever dabbled with are the ones that are commonly known as the two safest for women..(you guys in the know know which two i'm talking about)  that along with the usual fat burning extras, etc.

and for the record.....i don't see it as a "problem" down there whatsoever, lol.....i have a intensely good time WALKING-----can you imagine the sheer extacy of other unmentionable events? ;D  as a matter of fact.....no b.s......i have, more than a few times, actually c_m while doing the stairclimber at the gym during my contest prep.   :P :-X :-*
As empty as paradise

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2007, 01:55:24 PM »
Is the hair growth above the belly button common in non-androgen using women?

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2007, 02:00:16 PM »
Is the hair growth above the belly button common in non-androgen using women?

:-\ damn

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2007, 09:34:26 PM »
It is easy to mock and ridicule the very masculine Melissa.  She is an easy target thanks to her insatiable apetite for 'male hormones'.

Melissa by all accounts is a wonderful human being.  She must be allowed to make her own choices.  Afterall, you can do a lot worse than trying to become a 'she-beast'.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2007, 10:00:49 PM »
what the hell is wrong with her fingernails, they are rivaling a burnt-out street person.........nasty.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2007, 12:08:42 AM »

100% correct.

Regardless of what one thinks about her personal politics (which I happen to love, mind you), ya can't legitimately argue that she isn't flat-out, HOT as hell.