Author Topic: More EVIDENCE that Jeff Rodriguez was ROBBED!!!  (Read 6353 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: More EVIDENCE that Jeff Rodriguez was ROBBED!!!
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2007, 07:41:03 AM »
We could be around till this universe ends, and maybe beyond.
No we won't. The Christians will have us all killing each other with a generation of brainwashed children before long.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2007, 07:42:33 AM »
We could be around till this universe ends, and maybe beyond.
Not likely at all.  We won`t be able to get far away enough from the sun when it explodes.  6 billion plus people will be logistically impossible to migrate.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2007, 07:45:14 AM »
Not likely at all.  We won`t be able to get far away enough from the sun when it explodes.  6 billion plus people will be logistically impossible to migrate.
Worm holes.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2007, 07:46:12 AM »
. Adonis has a thick lower back but this is not due to dead lifts or more lower back excercises but genetics.

u are both representative of the natural physique.

cuts with proportional mass.

I aim for this ideal.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2007, 07:47:08 AM »

by that time it is very unlikely that we will be people except in the sense that we will be intelligent.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2007, 07:48:16 AM »
No we won't. The Christians will have us all killing each other with a generation of brainwashed children before long.

they are just a tool of the establishment which has, and will continue to perpetuate exponential technological advancement

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2007, 07:48:39 AM »
You are an idiot.  Do you not understand Germ Theory and how combatitive viral influxation works?  I wouldn`t expect you to.

Bacteria and Viruses will outlast the human population. It has outlived 99.999999999999999999999 99999999999999 percent of all living organisms and will always do so.

Cures do no good when everyone is dead.

Germ Theory? LMFAO. Dude I studied Microbiology with a Molecular biology major, so don't gimme a generic term like that and expect it to work ;D. You have absolutely no basis for saying that they will outlast humans ROFL! Humans have the capacity to sustain a core population for well over a thousand years, if not more.

Besides, cockroaches have been around way longer than humans, but that doesn't mean they are biologically or even inherently superior in any way - it's just an organism that had an earlier headstart.

Humans are going to conquer space and other physical attibutes of existence - like time etc. It's only a matter of time ;)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2007, 07:50:19 AM »

Humans are going to conquer space and other physical attibutes of existence - like time etc. It's only a matter of time ;)

Agreed.  The Universe will come alive with intelligence, we are a seed.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2007, 07:51:00 AM »

Again, you expose your immense lack of knowledge. The Sun has a good 4 billion plus years to enter the Red giant phase. By then we'd have well conquered the whole galaxy and the adjoining galaxies - once knowledge reaches a certain critical level, it'll increase exponentially. In one way, it is already ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2007, 07:51:43 AM »
Worm holes.
I don`t think oxygen can be sustained in one.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2007, 07:52:07 AM »
Get in Get out or Lift Shit!

Adam....hate to bust your balls on this one....but that statement is on par with "Lift heavy or go home".....or even "If you cant hang with the big dogs, get off the porch"

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2007, 07:54:31 AM »
Agreed.  The Universe will come alive with intelligence, we are a seed.

Yep. It's just like Humans conquering new, unexplored lands and then taking control over the resources for sustaining the population. And Adonis, worm holes don't work like that LMFAO! It's not like in the movies where you put on an astronaut suit dude - you will simply teleport instantly from one location to another. It's theoretically possible, so it'll one day become practical reality 8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2007, 07:58:16 AM »
Yep. It's just like Humans conquering new, unexplored lands and then taking control over the resources for sustaining the population. And Adonis, worm holes don't work like that LMFAO! It's not like in the movies where you put on an astronaut suit dude - you will simply teleport instantly from one location to another. It's theoretically possible, so it'll one day become practical reality 8)
::)

You don`t have the slightest clue.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2007, 08:01:27 AM »
::)

You don`t have the slightest clue.

I'm sorry to be the first one to break this out to you - Planet of the Apes, Aliens etc aren't based on a true story ;D

And don't roll your eyes at me dude - you can't hold my jockstrap in a rational argument ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2007, 08:06:53 AM »
Anyway...

McFarland makes a good point.  Jrod probably has been approached for endorsements and such, but the thing I dig about his thread on the Natural Board is that he seems like a straight shooter.  Getbig probably would have run him off if he'd come in pushing some supp line.

I wouldn't say he was robbed.  The winner seemed to have more mass, but Jrod was more conditioned.  It was just the judges opinion on the day.  I suspect if J had know he was going to get second, he would have gone to the show anyway since he enjoys competition.  Jmho.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2007, 08:08:19 AM »
Anyway...

McFarland makes a good point.  Jrod probably has been approached for endorsements and such, but the thing I dig about his thread on the Natural Board is that he seems like a straight shooter.  Getbig probably would have run him off if he'd come in pushing some supp line.

I wouldn't say he was robbed.  The winner seemed to have more mass, but Jrod was more conditioned.  It was just the judges opinion on the day.  I suspect if J had know he was going to get second, he would have gone to the show anyway since he enjoys competition.  Jmho.

How dare you take this thread back to bodybuilding you f*cking c*ntrash >:(

Come down to the V and get slaughtered ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2007, 08:11:22 AM »
I had to put a stop to all this before TA embarrased you with his vast cosmological knowledge gleaned from years of hobnobbing with the elite of the NASA braintrust.  :-\

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2007, 08:13:14 AM »
Anyway...

McFarland makes a good point.  Jrod probably has been approached for endorsements and such, but the thing I dig about his thread on the Natural Board is that he seems like a straight shooter.  Getbig probably would have run him off if he'd come in pushing some supp line.

I wouldn't say he was robbed.  The winner seemed to have more mass, but Jrod was more conditioned.  It was just the judges opinion on the day.  I suspect if J had know he was going to get second, he would have gone to the show anyway since he enjoys competition.  Jmho.

gayer than SL 1

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2007, 08:33:57 AM »
gayer than SL 1

I don't see the gay there.  You been developing your queer eye Shapes?

Since this thread is derailed anyway, what's SL 1?
http://www.answers.com/topic/sl-1-1
 ???

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2007, 08:38:32 AM »
I don't see the gay there.  You been developing your queer eye Shapes?

Since this thread is derailed anyway, what's SL 1?
http://www.answers.com/topic/sl-1-1
 ???

http://www.sl4.org/shocklevels.html

"SL0:  The legendary average person is comfortable with modern technology - not so much the frontiers of modern technology, but the technology used in everyday life.  Most people, TV anchors, journalists, politicians.
SL1:  Virtual reality, living to be a hundred, "The Road Ahead", "To Renew America", "Future Shock", the frontiers of modern technology as seen by Wired magazine.  Scientists, novelty-seekers, early-adopters, programmers, technophiles.
SL2:  Medical immortality, interplanetary exploration, major genetic engineering, and new ("alien") cultures.  The average SF fan.
SL3:  Nanotechnology, human-equivalent AI, minor intelligence enhancement, uploading, total body revision, intergalactic exploration. Extropians and transhumanists.
SL4:  The Singularity, Jupiter Brains, Powers, complete mental revision, ultraintelligence, posthumanity, Alpha-Point computing, Apotheosis, the total evaporation of "life as we know it."  Singularitarians and not much else."

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2007, 08:40:40 AM »
I don`t think he was robbed.  There was nothing at stake to be relieved of.  A plastic trophy and some milk duds backstage is hardly a prize to be had.

He should be glad he didn`t win.  Perhaps he will stop the competing part, the most worthless part in the whole process.

hahahahahahaha, milk duds, ain't that the truth.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2007, 08:42:18 AM »
Adonis, any idea when the sun is going to explode.  I've got this camping trip I'm planning, and I really don't want to waste the money if the sun's going to explode and just ruin the whole thing.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2007, 08:48:32 AM »
Adonis, any idea when the sun is going to explode.  I've got this camping trip I'm planning, and I really don't want to waste the money if the sun's going to explode and just ruin the whole thing.
you and your boyfriend going to the Dells?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2007, 11:56:06 AM »
you and your boyfriend going to the Dells?

Actually I was thinking of inviting the two old guys you make videos in your attack with ;D 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2007, 11:59:00 AM »
Actually I was thinking of inviting the two old guys you make videos in your attack with ;D 
"attack"?