Author Topic: diet is starting to work, getting there  (Read 3052 times)

strength

diet is starting to work, getting there
« on: July 16, 2007, 09:47:43 AM »
Ive dropped the creatine, trying to see if that will help me loose some water around my lower abs.  The diet has been on for the last few weeks.  I am really starting to see some good results.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: diet is starting to work, getting there
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 10:00:24 AM »
work out your lower abs more.

keep up the good work.

stay disciplined....

dont cheat!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

strength

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 10:26:54 AM »
work out your lower abs more.

keep up the good work.

stay disciplined....

dont cheat!

Im trying to do more hanging knee raises and things to hit my lower abs, but i havnt found anything yet that reallly really hammers my lower abs,  any ideas?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 10:37:36 AM »
formself i feel the lower abdomen contract the best during the lowest portion of the sit-up when using one of those decline sit-up bench things.   i just stay in the bottom half of the contraction moving up and down with my lower ab contractions...then i move to the top of the motion to better iso my top abs. to really thicken up you "v", i would suggest having a 45 plate on your chest while you do those "bottom of the rep" sit-ups. the abdomen muscles are just like any other muscle, they grow faster when worked out with weights..alot of people only do body weight movements for abs, and do sets with reps  from 30-100.   could you imagine working out your biceps in such a way, and expecting to see them show up when you flex them? no. same thing with abs...if you want them to pop out, and show up..youve got to make them growoutside of your fat. unless you can diet down to 0 % bofy fat....then you will see them without weight training.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

strength

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 10:43:48 AM »
cool, ill try that

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 11:50:59 AM »
Looking good...I'm very impressed. I've got an idea for a lower ab exercise - I'll call ya later.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2007, 05:09:55 PM »
not goin to lose fat in ur abs doing crunches or hanging leg raises.

Just have faith in your diet and in time it will come!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2007, 05:20:20 PM »
not goin to lose fat in ur abs doing crunches or hanging leg raises.

Just have faith in your diet and in time it will come!
and your not going to lose fat on top of your arm by doing curls. but doesnt your arm SEEM leaner, and isnt your bicep more DEFINED, when you train it?

BOO-YAAH! ..dumbshit.

the fact is, strength, he is right only in that you can not "spot reduce" fat on any section of your body. it comes off evenly. that is correct. but if your abs are half an inch thick, and you have one inch of fat, then you will not see them. but if you abs are 1 inch thick, and you have one inch of fat, then you WILL see your abs.  same bf%, but crisper abs..because you train them.      heres the equation..   increase in ab thickness=higher bf% at which you can see the abs.
d[-_-]b actin all cool