Author Topic: Did Dugdale Just Say "I Hate Religion" ???  (Read 6906 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: Did Dugdale Just Say "I Hate Religion" ???
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2007, 10:56:24 AM »
ok

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2007, 07:38:34 PM »
Extra terrestrials created modern man. 

agreed...Hell we can clone almost anything now...But alot of people still believe in Santa Claus i guess...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2007, 07:49:59 PM »
Bro. Wake up.
Good or Bad is like being in the Matrix. THERE IS NO GOOD AND BAD. ALL OF THEM ARE POINT OF VIEW OF SELFISH HUMAN_BEING.
Also you cant do good thing or bad thing. Because:

1: All of things you thinks are due to your physical and environmental reasons.Thus your personality dont exist.Since you dont have your original personality,How can you do things which you are responsible for?

2: Even if you can do bad things,you cant know what will be the end of the things which are related to your bad behaver.
For example, Do you know who contribute most to Anti-racism action?
Martin luther king? NOPE!  Answer:Adolf Hitler.
Because what he had done slap  those faces of everybody, and it made people wake up and stand up against racism.

So vice versa, even if you save someone,you cant contribute that "someone"s happiness forever. If bad thing occur to that person in the future,ITS YOUR FAULT. Because,things happen like domino in this universe(Karma).

Well,I think now you understand how you(we) are beyond good and bad. In this universe,only exist causality and effect. That is producing the existence.

agree...All someone has to do is look at what is in the news today...Mike Vick..If it comes out that he slaughter pit bulls ect...Many in this country would want him strung up and killed...But is it really a bad thing?  Personally to me is makes me sick...But im a product of a certain society...What about countries where they eat Dog...Are all these people which is in the millions doing the same thing as Vic in the eyes of God? Good and Bad becomes blurred...Surely God doesn't have rules for some and not others...Does He?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2007, 07:56:34 PM »
agree...All someone has to do is look at what is in the news today...Mike Vick..If it comes out that he slaughter pit bulls ect...Many in this country would want him strung up and killed...But is it really a bad thing?  Personally to me is makes me sick...But im a product of a certain society...What about countries where they eat Dog...Are all these people which is in the millions doing the same thing as Vic in the eyes of God? Good and Bad becomes blurred...Surely God doesn't have rules for some and not others...Does He?

It's a little different. Along with dog fighting are the claims that Vick and his cronies would line up dogs looking for the most ferocious and if one didn't fit the bill, it was executed, usually by drowning, hanging or other means. One claim is that Vick was on hand when one dog was soaked in water and electrocuted. Another claim is that one dog was taken by the legs and slammed on the ground until it was dead. That's a little different than eating dogs for food.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2007, 08:37:16 PM »
If it isnt in gods will then it wasnt for you.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2007, 12:27:33 AM »
It's a little different. Along with dog fighting are the claims that Vick and his cronies would line up dogs looking for the most ferocious and if one didn't fit the bill, it was executed, usually by drowning, hanging or other means. One claim is that Vick was on hand when one dog was soaked in water and electrocuted. Another claim is that one dog was taken by the legs and slammed on the ground until it was dead. That's a little different than eating dogs for food.

I don't know...Im sure their are many stories in the countries of eating dog where people do really cruel things to the dog...Look at countries where they eat monkeys...They beat them over the head with a wooden mallet at the damn dinner table...

My point is in some societies things are fine and in others they are taboo....Corrupton caught by a politition in the states is basically a slap on the wrist where corrupton caught in China is death...

Does "God" differ his opinion on these things when it comes to what is bad or good?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2007, 01:41:56 AM »

I don't know...Im sure their are many stories in the countries of eating dog where people do really cruel things to the dog...Look at countries where they eat monkeys...They beat them over the head with a wooden mallet at the damn dinner table...

My point is in some societies things are fine and in others they are taboo....Corrupton caught by a politition in the states is basically a slap on the wrist where corrupton caught in China is death...

Does "God" differ his opinion on these things when it comes to what is bad or good?
Haha. Its very simple. People dont understand what the god is. Its EVERYTHING. Of course,the bad is included.
If God create the world which can make mistake,that is not God. God is perfect. Always here,there and everywhere.
But many catholics think that some places(Such as church) he is and another place(Such as war) he isnt.
So they will never seen the truth(God) of this world never!!And they cant take a breeze and relax well in any place of this universe(Always conflict).
Nobody know the meaning of modest and humble which Jesus,Buhda and another state.
They say"You had better consider yourself an ignorant person,because you will never know the truth. Concentrate on what you do.Then You are already a part(whole also) of the god(truth) and you will be happy.".
The funny thing is that Ronnie was saying samething at FLEX mag.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2007, 08:34:08 AM »

i agree with with what your saying basically.  I love dogs and wouldnt ever want to see mine being fought, but if the dogs are being breed only to fight and the nature of some of the breeds love fighting, then I could give a fuck with what someone else does with their dogs

It comes down to us being pussies in modern society.  In Roman times life, death and sex were held in a much more realistic and natural perspecitve by society.  They were not such a repressive society as we are today.  Today we shun and shame our natural desires thus bottling these innate and instinctive feelings until they channel themselves into other outlets (i.e. christain celibate priests molesting children).  This is a very unhealthy situation for the human soul.

Men love to kill, fuck and watch both being done.  We are a violent species by nature, and without this innate trait, humans would never have ascended to the heights of civilized living as we have.

I say bring back the Arena!! Let men and beasts fight to the death.  Let us celebrate and bring out from the darkness and shame the violent warrior that lurks in the heart of every man. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2007, 08:42:47 AM »
Sure he is......prove the universe is "15 billion years old".

why are you so ignorant?

redshift shows how old the universe is, the further out the older it is, its a simple observable phenomenon that we have based much on in cosmology.

i dont understand why your so ignorant? creationism is wrong, it has no backing, no repeatable theories, and has already made the conclusion that god did it, before it looks at the evidence.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2007, 08:46:57 AM »
and for the record as a intellectual giant :D kyomu is right. life is the god body, and there is the GOD head to which we cannot access which is infinite and perfect.

life is god.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2007, 08:57:13 AM »
and for the record as a intellectual giant :D kyomu is right. life is the god body, and there is the GOD head to which we cannot access which is infinite and perfect.

life is god.
Well I am grad that somebody feel the same way in here.
By the way, my user name means

虚(Kyo)=Vacant,Not clear...etc 無(Mu)=nothing

Because The real truth of me,you and everybody and everything is beyond the comprehension.And we cant recognize it never. And Taoist and Buhdist express it in this way.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2007, 10:59:05 AM »

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2007, 01:13:21 PM »
Solly. 

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2007, 01:35:03 PM »
Fly lice.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2007, 01:55:44 PM »
Illustrates why I usually avoid these, too: the arrogance. The condescending, academia-fed 'too smart for God so go fuck yourself' arrogance. You're no less a cliche' than the "overly religious" you belittle.

And I ain't even one of 'em ... but you wouldn't understand.

Did I state anything at all that is untrue?  It doesn't matter if I am coming across as arrogant or opinionated.  The fact of the matter is that I am right given the tools we as human beings have to analyze the universe.  I might be wrong, but I'm simply stating that given the senses we have, what I am saying is truth.  The question "what is truth" is beyond our ontology and meaningless to even ask.  Simply put - given the senses we have as human beings we CAN make some conclusions, and the conclusion that "god" in no way manifests him or herself in the physical universe is as much a fact of life as gravity is.  Psychologically, religion is a type of brain disease.  If you study how we view diseases, religion can be compared.  Take for example, schizophrenia versus religion.  Unfortunately, scientific institutions would never make such a comparison even though both show similar symptomology.  One former drug addict on getbig actually said to me that I won't be able to understand "god" unless I do drugs.  ::)  Quite possibly the stupidest statement I've ever heard.  Drugs would no doubt show that objective reality would be hard to pinpoint if it even exists at all, but to say that somehow equates to "god" is beyond idiotic.  Saying the unknown is "god" is such a cheap and easy answer.  I will say that there are different levels of religious people just as there are different levels or other mental diseases and some are a lot more sane and functional than others - going back to schizophrenia, some schizophrenics are far more sane and normal than others, but all of them have a flaw in their brain.

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
- Ecclesiastes 12:13,14 (KJV) 

This is the kind of psycho I'm talking about.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2007, 02:04:06 PM »
These same clowns that claim they dont believe in god, beg for god's help when something goes wrong in their lives. How do you think we got here? Dont give me that crap we came from a funny species or the earth move a certain way and here we are ::). These so called experts dont know anything. They must have died and came back to tell us their theory. Once you die you will know the answer. I cant wait to hear what True Anus have to say.

No I don't.  Some might, but I sure as hell wouldn't.  If I made a post saying that people who believe in god also believe in the tooth fairy you would probably think that is absurd right?  Well for you to suggest I would pray to what I consider a fictional character is as silly to me as what I said above.  I also like how Christians will never believe that a non-religious person can actually truly not believe in god, yet they don't believe in gods of other religions.  Do you believe in Allah?  No?  Then why do you have such a hard time accepting I don't believe in your god?

Lastly, no one claimed that science produces truth.  What science does is gives us the best possible explanations to natural phenomena given the tools that we have.  Nobody is saying that those explanations are always the correct ones, simply the most logical and best educated conclusion we can formulate.  What's the alternative?  Making up stories to explain the universe like religious people do?  Is it ok for us to say "I don't know" sometimes?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2007, 04:45:52 PM »
Did I state anything at all that is untrue?  It doesn't matter if I am coming across as arrogant or opinionated.  The fact of the matter is that I am right given the tools we as human beings have to analyze the universe.  I might be wrong, but I'm simply stating that given the senses we have, what I am saying is truth.  The question "what is truth" is beyond our ontology and meaningless to even ask.  Simply put - given the senses we have as human beings we CAN make some conclusions, and the conclusion that "god" in no way manifests him or herself in the physical universe is as much a fact of life as gravity is.  Psychologically, religion is a type of brain disease.  If you study how we view diseases, religion can be compared.  Take for example, schizophrenia versus religion.  Unfortunately, scientific institutions would never make such a comparison even though both show similar symptomology.  One former drug addict on getbig actually said to me that I won't be able to understand "god" unless I do drugs.  ::)  Quite possibly the stupidest statement I've ever heard.  Drugs would no doubt show that objective reality would be hard to pinpoint if it even exists at all, but to say that somehow equates to "god" is beyond idiotic.  Saying the unknown is "god" is such a cheap and easy answer.  I will say that there are different levels of religious people just as there are different levels or other mental diseases and some are a lot more sane and functional than others - going back to schizophrenia, some schizophrenics are far more sane and normal than others, but all of them have a flaw in their brain.

This is the kind of psycho I'm talking about.

the drug DMT will probably be the closest thing in the form of a drug that will let you see sh_t most couldn't even phathom....I've never used it but have read many stories about this stuff which our brains make when we sleep...DmT is in every living thing...

Google DMt and read up about it...Its some serious sh-t...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2007, 07:48:52 PM »
Did I state anything at all that is untrue?

Statistically, on the average, there are far more of every type of crime committed by religious people versus non-religious people.

Atheism has no doctrine and that in and of itself makes it very safe from a sociological point of view.

Psychologically, religion is a type of brain disease. 

And these logic leaps seem reasonable to you, Matt, which is nuts to me.

You seem like an intelligent guy, but we can probably agree the conversation is fruitless. I'm not arguing from a believer's standpoint (as I admit I don't know); you, though, are quite certain I'm insane for even considering the possibility.

Dead end.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2007, 09:47:10 AM »
  Psychologically, religion is a type of brain disease.  If you study how we view diseases, religion can be compared. 

LOL!  There must've been a mass infection of this disease accross the nation after 9/11  ::)

Let's see, after 9/11 there was a record number of Bible sales....

and that sunday every church from cali to NY was overflowing with "infected" americans....  :-\
just not good enough

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2007, 11:03:23 AM »
And the killers who flew the planes into the WTC said "GOD IS GREAT"  (allah uh akbah) before they did that.
The president of the US is "pro life" based on his religious beliefs. He is also a big supporter of the gun lobby, a supporter of the death penalty, and he started a war that caused a minimum of 450,000 dead people and over 4,000,000 displaced Iraqis.
Let's talk about Religion...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2007, 11:09:15 AM »
These same clowns that claim they dont believe in god, beg for god's help when something goes wrong in their lives. How do you think we got here? Dont give me that crap we came from a funny species or the earth move a certain way and here we are ::). These so called experts dont know anything. They must have died and came back to tell us their theory. Once you die you will know the answer. I cant wait to hear what True Anus have to say.

You don't know anything.

Tell you what, why don't you give up technology and science? I mean your computer is a product of that, isn't it?

"Once you die you will know the answer," wow! What a bold statement! Where's your proof? Nor surprising that you would make such a stupid and retarded statement. No proof, nothing.

And you have no way to knowing who asks for god when they're in trouble.. Infact, most atheists would never do that, yet you go about making a crappy statement anyways. See, that's the problem with faith, people make shit up to justify their beliefs.

Science has a few gaps, which are being filled everyday. Religion is entirely belief based and irrational.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2007, 01:19:36 PM »

it's no wonder you drink 5 nights a week with such a dreamed up belief system ::)

couve

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2007, 04:01:43 PM »
shit!

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2007, 09:59:38 PM »

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2007, 02:59:52 AM »