Author Topic: Who do you hate more?  (Read 15511 times)

tweeter

• Getbig IV
Who do you hate more?
« on: July 18, 2007, 08:09:11 PM »
Michael Vick or the people who get caught on to catch a predator

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Who do you hate more?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 08:13:21 PM »
child predators
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 08:16:53 PM »
I "HATE" neither, but despise both.
HAHA, RON.....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 08:17:39 PM »
I "HATE" neither, but despise both.
fence rider >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 08:25:00 PM »
fence rider >:(

WTF do you mean?

People use the word "Hate" way too easily. Have you ever really hated anything? It takes effort to hate something.
HAHA, RON.....

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 08:26:00 PM »
I hate Michael Vick. Typical black that makes millions but cant keep his hands outta black bullshit.  I dont hate him more than child predators however.  Id say its almost a tie though.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 08:26:43 PM »
Michael Vick or the child predators that get caught on Dateline NBC's "To Catch a Predator"
Michael Vick as there is actual evidence of a crime being commited and an abhorrent and appauling one at that.

The child predators are set up illegaly according to laws in most states as private organizations, (in this case NBC), have no legal authority to carry out sting operations.  The people are most of the time, coerced and no crime occurs.

I don`t see how someone can be arrested pre-emptively.  It should outrage you that this is happening.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 08:29:00 PM »
Michael Vick as there is actual evidence of a crime being commited and an abhorrent and appauling one at that.

The child predators are set up illegaly according to laws in most states as private organizations, (in this case NBC), have no legal authority to carry out sting operations.  The people are most of the time, coerced and no crime occurs.

I don`t see how someone can be arrested pre-emptively.  It should outrage you that this is happening.

Yes, it outrages me becuase they are taking child molesters off the street  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 08:30:07 PM »
WTF do you mean?

People use the word "Hate" way too easily. Have you ever really hated anything? It takes effort to hate something.
the question is a one or the other question, not "I despise both" ::)

take a stand, pedos or dog fighter, who do you hate more?

Adonis,  ::) it outrages me that the first amendment protects people like you that would take pity on pedophiles
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 08:30:11 PM »
I don`t see how someone can be arrested pre-emptively.  It should outrage you that this is happening.

It is strange, it's the only thing you can go to jail for, that you don't even actually have to carry out.  It's like going to prison for murder, when you haven't killed anyone, but you may later on.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 08:31:18 PM »
Yes, it outrages me becuase they are taking child molesters off the street  ::)
They aren`t molesters as they are not charged with that crime.  No crime actually occurs.  Only talk over the internet.

You really feel comfortable with people getting arrested for talking over the internet?  Don`t forget the person acting like the child is leading them on, duping them the whole way.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 08:32:14 PM »
It is strange, it's the only thing you can go to jail for, that you don't even actually have to carry out.  It's like going to prison for murder, when you haven't killed anyone, but you may later on.
Its total bullshit and should outrage anyone who does not want the government over exercising their power.

The sheep will never understand that though.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2007, 08:32:46 PM »
They aren`t molesters as they are not charged with that crime.  No crime actually occurs.  Only talk over the internet.

You really feel comfortable with people getting arrested for talking over the internet?  Don`t forget the person acting like the child is leading them on, duping them the whole way.
kind of like Polumbo getting busted for selling fake dope? It wasn't real, but he was telling everyone it was.

c'mon, you can't be serious this time :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2007, 08:33:22 PM »
They aren`t molesters as they are not charged with that crime.  No crime actually occurs.  Only talk over the internet.

You really feel comfortable with people getting arrested for talking over the internet?  Don`t forget the person acting like the child is leading them on, duping them the whole way.

Actually, he is not being arrested for talk on the internet, but rather for actually going to the kids house. Maybe if your child was molested you wouldn't have such an asinine opinion. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2007, 08:34:04 PM »
Its total bullshit and should outrage anyone who does not want the government over exercising their power.

The sheep will never understand that though.
so you have no problems with child molestors?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 08:34:26 PM »
vick is a pig who needs jail time, all pedo's should be castrated

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2007, 08:36:00 PM »
Actually, he is not being arrested for talk on the internet, but rather for actually going to the kids house. Maybe if your child was molested you wouldn't have such an asinine opinion. 
It is not a kids house though.  There are no kids there.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2007, 08:36:52 PM »

The child predators are set up illegaly according to laws in most states as private organizations, (in this case NBC), have no legal authority to carry out sting operations.  The people are most of the time, coerced and no crime occurs.

I don`t see how someone can be arrested pre-emptively.  It should outrage you that this is happening.

c'on bro...Please don't tell us you don't feel sorry for a child predator?...Their hasn't been one guy that i've seen on dateline that i wouldn't want fcking dead...Setup or not...These guys aren't one hit wonders...Child molestors all do this shit on a reg/basis...

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2007, 08:38:03 PM »
It is not a kids house though.  There are no kids there.

In other words, entrapment.

However, at that point I couldn't give a shit about entrapment. Child molesters are the most vile of the vile, and they are treated so in prison  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2007, 08:38:08 PM »
so you have no problems with child molestors?
There is no crime in those unconstituitonal dateline "stings".  No child molesting.  It all an act.  The person on the other end is posing as a child.

Why isn`t the person posing as a child in trouble for acting like a child who wants to have sex with an older man or woman?

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2007, 08:38:44 PM »
Folks. Stop feeding the troll...........
HAHA, RON.....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2007, 08:40:18 PM »
In other words, entrapment.

However, at that point I couldn't give a shit about entrapment. Child molesters are the most vile of the vile, and they are treated so in prison  ;)
How are they molesting children when there are no children in that setup, only adults posing as children who want to have sex.

Some of the people who show up there even have no criminal record.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2007, 08:42:31 PM »

Bast you should be locked up. If I recall a couple of months ago somebody posted a picture of a little girl. Your reply was something similar to this" Haha Look at those tits". What kind of sick monster are you? Somebody should take a axe to your pathetic penis.  

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2007, 08:43:03 PM »
Folks. Stop feeding the troll...........
you didn't make a coice..... ;)

And Adonis is an idiot on this one, what are you supposed to wait until they have molested a child? They have asked for and set up a meeting for sex with a child, knowingly, that's good enough for me.
I mean you get busted in a police sting just by asking the hooker for a BJ and offering her money, that is enough in court to get you busted.

So asking for sex from a child, then going to meet said child= pedophile=prison meat

hope this helps
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2007, 08:44:15 PM »
Bast you should be locked up. If I recall a couple of months ago somebody posted a picture of a little girl. Your reply was something similar to this" Haha Look at those tits". What kind of sick monster are you? Somebody should take a axe to your pathetic penis.  
I think this is the first time I've agreed with you........

hell has frozen over
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!