Author Topic: Who do you hate more?  (Read 15610 times)

The Coach

Re: Who do you hate more?
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2007, 09:08:50 PM »
OK, you fly to Cali to meet me, at the Koloseum. I'm sure Coach can meet us there and youguys can have your discussion as well. How's that sound?

August is a good month, how about the first week?

No prob, I'm about 20 mins away from Milo's gym...August is perfect for me. TA??

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2007, 09:09:10 PM »
OK, you fly to Cali to meet me, at the Koloseum. I'm sure Coach can meet us there and youguys can have your discussion as well. How's that sound?

August is a good month, how about the first week?
can i come too?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2007, 09:10:20 PM »
No prob, I'm about 20 mins away from Milo's gym...August is perfect for me. TA??
Do you think you can get a punch in?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2007, 09:11:19 PM »
I don`t understand.  Usually when someone says, "Say it to my face" and if they are planning to travel great distances to meet someone to have a few choice words, we could easily construe that as intent to violently end my life.  Do you not see what I did?  I lured him into this.  Just like the Dateline thing.

Just like they are construing and stringing together nonsense cases.

Coach fell right for it.  My the irony and hypocrisy of you people.
not true at all fuckhead, never once did he even imply violence, he asked you to make a statement to his face, YOU implied the violence. average try though, thanks play again.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2007, 09:11:45 PM »
no chance too old and slow.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2007, 09:12:53 PM »
can i come too?
hell yeah, we'll make it a getbig party!!!

why are you insinuating he wants to fight? he said SAY it to his face,

Geez man are you retarded?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2007, 09:13:02 PM »
not true at all fuckhead, never once did he even imply violence, he asked you to make a statement to his face, YOU implied the violence. average try though, thanks play again.
Why would he want to travel a great distance so I could say something to his face?

Do normal people do this?  

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2007, 09:14:37 PM »
Why would he want to travel a great distance so I could say something to his face?

Do normal people do this?  
maybe he's a bit eccentric. almost as eccentric as claiming a 225x112 rep deadlift ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2007, 09:15:52 PM »
maybe he's a bit eccentric. almost as eccentric as claiming a 225x112 rep deadlift ;)
So he wants to come here, me say that to his face, and then he leaves?

What was the point of his trip again?

The Coach

« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2007, 09:16:05 PM »
I don`t understand.  Usually when someone says, "Say it to my face" and if they are planning to travel great distances to meet someone to have a few choice words, we could easily construe that as intent to violently end my life.  Do you not see what I did?  I lured him into this.  Just like the Dateline thing.

Just like they are construing and stringing together nonsense cases.

Coach fell right for it.  My the irony and hypocrisy of you people.

Even though I get bent when assholes like you cross the line and talk about peoples kids and family, you're being awefully judgemental!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2007, 09:17:50 PM »
Even though I get bent when assholes like you cross the line and talk about peoples kids and family, you're being awefully judgemental!

How is talking about someone crossing the line?  I support the First Ammendment to its fullest.  You don`t?  You want to make exceptions for family and kids?  That would mean everyone in the entire United States as everyone is part of a family or a kid.

Doesn`t make sense.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2007, 09:18:43 PM »

I've never seen that video...But remember that he was going to post it...What ever happend with that??If Daddy Waddy trains the way he actually says he does...My guess is that he for sure could pull off 225 for 100 or so...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2007, 09:19:28 PM »
So he wants to come here, me say that to his face, and then he leaves?

What was the point of his trip again?
sounds to me like he has business plans out there later this year, so yeah, he could swing by your place, you say it to his face, he would have a chance to respond, then you guys could hug and be on your own ways :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2007, 09:21:18 PM »
sounds to me like he has business plans out there later this year, so yeah, he could swing by your place, you say it to his face, he would have a chance to respond, then you guys could hug and be on your own ways :D
Sounds good.  I don`t think he is man enough to hug me though.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2007, 09:21:27 PM »
As usual, Adonis is right and makes some excellent arguments:

1) They should use real 13 and 14 year girls to set up the molesters.

2) They should have these girls sit at the computer and look at the photos of cocks arriving in their email because it's not a crime unless viewed by a minor.

3) They should use the kids' real house as the location of the sting, so just in case the molester gets out in 6 months, they can return to the house and rape or kill the little bitch who put them away.

4) And because we're not 100% sure if the molesters will go through with their plan to actually use the wine, handcuffs, condoms, and lube they brought along, the FBI should let each molesters get the 13-year old girl drunk, slap her around, handcuff her to the bed, and stick the tip of his dick in her ass before moving in to make the bust.

5) Only then can we be 100% sure we have the right guy!

Maybe Adonis has a little sister or niece who's up for the job.
BigNationRadio.com

The Coach

« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2007, 09:22:01 PM »
How is talking about someone crossing the line?  I support the First Ammendment to its fullest.  You don`t?  You want to make exceptions for family and kids?  That would mean everyone in the entire United States as everyone is part of a family or a kid.

Doesn`t make sense.

Thats what all Liberals say until they say something they don't like, maybe you should explain that to the ACLU!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2007, 09:22:29 PM »
oh brother another mma school fuck they're as bad as starbucks ::)

The Coach

« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2007, 09:24:12 PM »

2) They should have these girls sit at the computer and look at the photos of cocks arriving in their email because it's not a crime unless viewed by a minor.

3) They should use the kids' real house as the location of the sting, so just in case the molester gets out in 6 months, they can return to the house and rape or kill the little bitch who put them away.

4) And because we're not 100% sure if the molesters will go through with their plan to actually use the wine, handcuffs, condoms, and lube they brought along, the FBI should let each molesters get the 13-year old girl drunk, slap her around, handcuff her to the bed, and stick the tip of his dick in her ass before moving in to make the bust.

Really? I thought you were an atty or something?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2007, 09:25:36 PM »

I see a problem with number 4.  When they are doing the Dateline reports, the 13-14 year old is posing as a willing participant and is WANTING to engage in sexual behavior.

The scenario you described is more along the lines of doing something against their will or want.

The Coach

« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2007, 09:25:45 PM »
oh brother another mma school fuck they're as bad as starbucks ::)

Not at all, I just do it for conditioning, nothing more nothing less!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2007, 09:27:04 PM »

when I read the first line of your post, I thought maybe you had gone off the deep end, but I soon caught onto the sarcasm of the post, not funny.

but it gets the point across.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2007, 09:28:02 PM »
I see a problem with number 4.  When they are doing the Dateline reports, the 13-14 year old is posing as a willing participant and is WANTING to engage in sexual behavior.

The scenario you described is more along the lines of doing something against their will or want.
so you OK with banging a 13-14 year old, if she is willing????????????
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2007, 09:30:02 PM »
Thats not the issue since they are NOT 13-14 year olds.  They are actors.  They are people who are pretending to be something they are not, pretending to want sex when they don`t, to lure people so they can get arrested for a crime they have not even yet committed.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2007, 09:30:33 PM »
when I read the first line of your post, I thought maybe you had gone off the deep end, but I soon caught onto the sarcasm of the post, not funny.

but it gets the point across.
Hey, sometimes the playa is smarter than the coach!
BigNationRadio.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2007, 09:32:36 PM »
What if I were to pretend to be 14 years old and got someone riled up enough to come to my house with a gun,knife, brass knuckles or boxing gloves.

Should they be charged with intent to kill on a minor?