Author Topic: JOJ now on team Milos !  (Read 29077 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: JOJ now on team Milos !
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2007, 11:40:48 PM »
JoJ has tapped out...The only thing Milos is going to do to him is make his waist grow...Thats it...He trains hard and fcking heavy...Tiny weights are not going to help him...And nothing is going to help his calves....

Remember Milo's...You don't agree with synthol for it almost killed you...Ha ha ha..

Have you guys ever wonder how Valentino can pump gallons of synthol in his body and even shove nail sized pins in his arms to drain them but Milo's uses synthol fcking once and almost dies...Haha give me a break...And some of you believe what he has to say about pro cycles...

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2007, 12:12:06 AM »
johnny has def brought his arms up over the yrs...
choice is an illusion

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2007, 01:55:10 AM »
So did Milos get rid of his gyno? 

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2007, 02:04:31 AM »
Wow... JOJ will do those giant sets and never lift heavy with his famous slappy form again?
Thats funny to see.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2007, 02:11:28 AM »
Nice pics Garraeth...but eventually I got tired of looking at 17 different pics of the same 2-inches of movement. I did make it all the way to 158 though, which had 0 views before I got there, so I guess I outlasted everyone else in my schmoe-ness.

You're looking pretty big in some pics. How much can we paypal you to see you standing shirtless next to Johnnie O?

hahaha i wonder who the clown is who takes all those thousands of pictures

koloseum must have a 24 hour photographer or video cameras all over the ceiling
Z

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2007, 02:29:03 AM »
milos seems to have the scoop on drug advice and if you've been around as long as him, you would too.

so on that front i reckon joj might improve. he really needs to do SOMETHING with those calves too.

however, if joj does actually embrace milos' training theories and train with him permanently i'm betting he'll start losing his trademark thickness and density.

won't happen overnight (he didn't get that way over night) but it will happen given time.

note the difference in density and detail on a milos trained athlete (hide) to someone with years of heavy training under his belt (joj).

most of the training pics ie bloated arms, etc is because of the super pumps you get from giant sets (especially if you take gear or have a lot of water retention).

however, when it comes time for getting up on stage next to a heavy trainer like, say, ronnie coleman, the milos trained athletes will hit the dust on detail, thickness and density.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2007, 02:49:00 AM »
its not drugs... its the pre and post workout drinks!
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2007, 03:54:01 AM »
I like JOJ and would love it if Milos was able to guide JOJ on how to improve his lower body. You never know what those magic shakes are capable of.
No doubt about it...

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2007, 05:27:12 AM »
its not drugs... its the pre and post workout drinks!

ah yes.that's it..the secret elixir of the pros..Milos pre and post work out shakes..look at how much it has worked for garreth  ::)
Here comes the money shot

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2007, 05:39:02 AM »
what show is jackson doing next?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2007, 05:45:14 AM »

Mr Gut.

He has won Mr Tits for so many years, time for sth new.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2007, 05:53:59 AM »

condidering that he is now working with Milos I expect some kind of IFBB contriversy that will prevent him from entering any sanctioned shows for the forseeable future

so with that said I expect to be in the grapefruit grand prix with Kai
Here comes the money shot

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2007, 06:15:57 AM »
3-4 months then its over.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2007, 12:45:29 PM »
Sorry but I just got here and found out Johnny already left...so no pic w/ me and him... :'(

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2007, 12:47:50 PM »
another insulined up gut monster comming up  :-\

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2007, 12:48:24 PM »
Sorry but I just got here and found out Johnny already left...so no pic w/ me and him... :'(

I was waiting all day too :'(

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2007, 02:20:30 PM »
hidetada looks like a cartoon compared to JOJ in this comparison

are you kidding?  JOJ is light years ahead, just look at the bigger arms, delts, chest and traps + better shape on JOJ.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2007, 02:31:06 PM »
are you kidding?  JOJ is light years ahead, just look at the bigger arms, delts, chest and traps + better shape on JOJ.
no, i'm serious...hidetada looks awful compared to JOJ....a cartoon isn't a good thing in this instance.
hope this helps.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2007, 07:47:38 PM »
i had a lengthy debate with milos on his 'sprint a marathon' theory ::).

of course milos ended up quitting on me then too with his usual, "well, come to my gym and..."

milos was actually trying to convince me that you can go flat out for an extended period. i couldn't believe a highly paid trainer could be that stupid.

so here is milos' opportunity to prove me wrong.

joj has the power and strength to deadlift 800lbs+ apparently. load up an 800lb bar and have this movement as part of multiple giant sets in a typical milos giant set back workout, only have that deadlift as the last exercise done in that compound.

according to milos' theory, joj should be able to do it no problem. indeed, it is only a matter of desire.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2007, 07:57:16 PM »
i had a lengthy debate with milos on his 'sprint a marathon' theory ::).

of course milos ended up quitting on me then too with his usual, "well, come to my gym and..."

milos was actually trying to convince me that you can go flat out for an extended period. i couldn't believe a highly paid trainer could be that stupid.

so here is milos' opportunity to prove me wrong.

joj has the power and strength to deadlift 800lbs+ apparently. load up an 800lb bar and have this movement as part of multiple giant sets in a typical milos giant set back workout, only have that deadlift as the last exercise done in that compound.

according to milos' theory, joj should be able to do it no problem. indeed, it is only a matter of desire.
are you as dumb as you sound?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2007, 08:15:51 PM »
The next question is will Robin dock Johnnie's two months pay?
I am a mini beast

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2007, 08:18:42 PM »

TO MILOS (no disrespect u are a great bodybuilder with a legendary physique which i look up to):

intensity and endurance are two different things, maybe milos should read mike mentzer's literature (namely 'high intensity training the mike mentzer way') to learn about the true meaning of intensity.

to break it down easier for milos:

a sprinter runs his race for 10 seconds in 100 meters.

u then get him to run it again after two minutes. (it will be a slower time)

then u get him to run it a third time (this time it is even slower than the first two)

Did running the 2nd and 3rd time feel hard to the runner? yes! was the intensity the same? no, could the muscles generate the same force and power as the first race? no!

with weights u want to attain the highest possible performance and most intense lifts and contractions, with each subsequent set ur bodies ability to generate this intensity diminishes. its human nature. u can't run 100 meter sprints for 10 seconds flat ten times in a day.

remember u want to reach a level where u get an adaptive response an overload of the muscles beyond that of last time.

If u want to turn bodybuilding into an endurance event to see 'how long' u can lift weights at ur best lifting capacity (a low intensity endeavour) that is fine.

If u want bodybuilding to be a high-intensity event that generates the most intensity which requires the least amount of exercise, or should i say the exact amount! and no more, then do otherwise.

maybe ask your friend dorian yates....u know that guy, i think he won a few olympias.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2007, 08:19:16 PM »
Does this mean he gets a discount when it comes to Milos' shakes?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2007, 10:03:55 PM »
Dean - few weeks ago (Dean - remember the date?) - CONSIDERABLY IMPROVED since we started...(can't find starting pics at the moment...Dean - do you have it?)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2007, 10:06:39 PM »
Dean - today 07/19/07