Author Topic: JOJ now on team Milos !  (Read 29149 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: JOJ now on team Milos !
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2007, 10:07:51 PM »
 ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2007, 10:08:46 PM »
 ;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2007, 10:09:55 PM »
 8)

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2007, 10:10:23 PM »
Will Milos let JOJ do G4P to support his Milos shake habit?

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2007, 10:15:18 PM »
Milos, why did you post a ton of pictures of this dude?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2007, 10:31:24 PM »
Wow im stoked that Joj is with milos. I bet he is gonna look sick when hes on the new program
-

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2007, 10:36:32 PM »
And...by the way - I must say that after reading all these brilliant comments and ideas (available only here on getbig) ...what high intensity is all about, what muscle can or cannot do...generating power...highest possible performance and most intense lifts and contractions...adaptive response to overload....and other "loads of - you know what" coming to the gyms near you this summer from who else but "getbiger's- we know everything and it shows!"...I am only going to show you few pics here and there of some of "my guys" on worthless supplements training with brutal dumbbells - somehow transforming faster than anyone else (well, minus "TRANSFORMERS"...)

Well, as we have already established that my workouts are for babies...supplements for dogs...and my "cycle - recommendations" not believable (thus laughable)...can someone guess how and why guys improve so much?

And speaking of Johnnie...I have only one thing to say: PAY ATTENTION (We have only 8 weeks to do "something"...but that is 56 days - each and every with long 24 hours...For "believers" that is MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME... ;D)

Well, here is another photo of Dean...who switched from "strongman" type of training to "pink-dummbbells"...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2007, 10:36:43 PM »
nice biceps garreath!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2007, 10:37:17 PM »
Milos, why did you post a ton of pictures of this dude?

I am proud of my new training partner... ;)

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2007, 10:51:16 PM »
And...by the way - I must say that after reading all these brilliant comments and ideas

I understand u have one of the best physiques ever so hearing someone from a forum say this sounds stupid, but in seriousness wat is ur opinion on mike mentzer's definition and theory of intensity, it directly conflicts with your theory and also have you read it? (please reply, i am not trying to be an asshole)

Well, as we have already established that my workouts are for babies...

you're training would be brutal in fact nauseating, however like mike mentzer said the definition of 'INTENSITY' is not endurance, and with each subsequent set, etc its natural and logical that the body cannot maintain the 'same level' and ability for 'duration'. duration/high volume/endurance and maximum intensity are in direct conflict with each other. its a paradox. both cannot logically co-exist in a workout.

supplements for dogs..

ur supplements are fine, however i believe they are very expensive (just my opinion). Plus i do enjoy the humour of joking about the line and remember imitation is the highest form of flattery so i am still a fan.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2007, 11:04:01 PM »
I'm speechless...

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2007, 11:06:08 PM »
I'm speechless...

I await the reply of Milos.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2007, 11:23:01 PM »
and you should be, i was lucky enough to meet garreath at last years olympia, and he looks about 100x better!

good job mishko!

I am proud of my new training partner... ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2007, 11:24:32 PM »
the thickness of a small-average dose self hormonizer= my friend gareth,,good thickness but it looks like pieces of diff person all come together thats why no chance on stage,,but good thickness! its just that the symetry and proportion is out of wack and in the npc all is about symetry and proportion inorder to win a pro card or a freak or the combo of both,,but good thickness! ;)

and that bring me to johnny boy ,,the thickness of a heavy self hormonizer,,all out receptor-bodybuilder love affair,, = jackson and thats why he has a pro card
fallen angel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2007, 11:27:18 PM »
garraeth, are you still clean? I remember you said you didn't juice anymore.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2007, 11:28:49 PM »
Garraeth your tris needs "a lot" of work.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2007, 11:32:17 PM »
garraeth has alot of size! but in those pictures the muscle looks a little 'weird' maybe he's holding water or something. i really cannot tell wat it is.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2007, 11:32:41 PM »
this is not a clean bodybuilder,,its on,,and yes im taking to consideration everything from lights to post session pump to bananas and waxy mazes

this is what aas does to you,,it thickens you the right way,,you dont get there with out hormones,,rest is up for your genetic repond and god given symetry and balance,,muscle shape and proportions,,that is what makes or break a competetive bodybuilder,,his symetry,,proportion,,and balance ,,,there are 140lb winning pro cards because they have it,,some do some dont,,you are born with it
fallen angel

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2007, 11:36:53 PM »
I think the Mentzer-Jones intensity theory is not true. That theory has been around for decades now and if it were true then we all would know it. The truth is most bodybuilders use more volume. If this is true then intensity is only one factor in hypertrophy. What I have found is hypertrophy requires lots of sets with a maximum resistance. Milos has volume plus intensity plus speed. There are precedents for speed re Sergio and Larry Scott. In a nutshell. Lots of sets in short period of time with as much weight as you can lift = bigger muscles. Exactly how many sets, how much resistance and how fast have not been determined. Milos seems to have figured one method out and his lads seem to get results.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2007, 11:37:31 PM »
Yes, he's not clean in those pics, just curious to see if he would claim it. Holding a lot of water in body and face.

He has good thickness. The MCT oil in his biceps doesn't look too good though.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2007, 11:39:20 PM »
I think the Mentzer-Jones intensity theory is not true. That theory has been around for decades now and if it were true then we all would know it. The truth is most bodybuilders use more volume. If this is true then intensity is only one factor in hypertrophy. What I have found is hypertrophy requires lots of sets with a maximum resistance. Milos has volume plus intensity plus speed. There are precedents for speed re Sergio and Larry Scott. In a nutshell. Lots of sets in short period of time with as much weight as you can lift = bigger muscles. Exactly how many sets, how much resistance and how fast have not been determined. Milos seems to have figured one method out and his lads seem to get results.
I thought DOMS was the most important factor in hypertrophy, according to your previous rambling. Man, you are confused. You have zero understanding on what causes hypertrophy.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2007, 11:41:27 PM »
Yes, he's not clean in those pics, just curious to see if he would claim it. Holding a lot of water in body and face.

He has good thickness. The MCT oil in his biceps doesn't look too good though.

I thought garraeth stop using synthol. Did Milos give something more than shakes to him?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2007, 11:43:13 PM »
I thought garraeth stop using synthol. Did Milos give something more than shakes to him?

That would explain his titties.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2007, 11:49:27 PM »
the thickness of a small-average dose self hormonizer= my friend gareth,,good thickness but it looks like pieces of diff person all come together thats why no chance on stage,,but good thickness! its just that the symetry and proportion is out of wack and in the npc all is about symetry and proportion inorder to win a pro card or a freak or the combo of both,,but good thickness! ;)

and that bring me to johnny boy ,,the thickness of a heavy self hormonizer,,all out receptor-bodybuilder love affair,, = jackson and thats why he has a pro card

examples

freak = tropopin/justin from this board,,will have hard time to get a pro card but eventually with enough size will,,maybe even sooner than later
symetry and proportion = lee labrada,,shawn ray,,frank zane,,milos sacrev,,thats the best physiqe you can hope for but not everyone is that lucky,,good for npc not so good for ifbb now days,,ifbb want the next version
combo of both = ron colman,,lee priest,,jason cutler,,myself
fallen angel

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2007, 12:20:13 AM »
I think the Mentzer-Jones intensity theory is not true. That theory has been around for decades now and if it were true then we all would know it.

this is a very illogical statement. 'everybody' (the majority of population) seems to know (thinks) that buying abdominal equipment and doing sit ups reduces your waistline (eg- spot reducing). 'most' people (not people knowledgable in fitness) believe this. yet it is not true. also most bodybuilders get BAD results or stay at the same level not growing (having reached their critical point of overtraining). most people who begin to bodybuild, train as advised in arnold or weider's approach 4 or 5 days per week, get bad results for so many hours put in, and give up.

There are precedents for speed re Sergio and Larry Scott. In a nutshell. Lots of sets in short period of time with as much weight as you can lift = bigger muscles.

speed creates momentum, which takes the load off the muscle (eg-makes it easier for the muscle, takes load off muscle, less isolation). explosive movements are good for fast twitch fiber recruitment however they are destructive on the joints.

Exactly how many sets, how much resistance and how fast have not been determined.

then this is a mish mash of ideas. it is not specific. it is not scientific. mentzer had a complete exercise science that was specific, it was a thesis written in academic form and was specific! EXACT!

not a mish mash of ideas such as weiders 'principles' (more is better) or arthur jones (less is better) but rather mike mentzer 'the exact amount is best'.

JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!