Author Topic: UFC 155-lb. Champion, Challenger Positive for Steroids  (Read 13302 times)

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: UFC 155-lb. Champion, Challenger Positive for Steroids
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2007, 09:00:13 AM »
I hear you've been in felony fights?

Ive done it all my friend.

WJH.
c

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2007, 09:21:07 AM »
lol who was having a whinge about this being 'gay' and stupid for proving to eachother who is more of a 'man' ?

violence is a part of animal life..

i admit its easy to recognize and perform.. but its interesting to see who can use what they have to their potential, as is anything.. pushing any limit is entertaining, challenging and satisfying.

sean sherk is pretty badass too!

sean sherk is a midget

are you saying midgets are badass?
Z

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2007, 01:06:57 PM »
Dana white should just send all the gear using athletes to japan where they arent tested for anabolics. Problem solved.

interesting.

pride always had better fighters than the UFC.

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2007, 02:00:39 PM »
it's all bullshit, these days i just assume EVERY PRO ATHLETE is taking the stuff until i'm proven otherwise.

Exactly. Given the benefits to guys making millions of bucks, who wouldn't?
HAHA, RON.....

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2007, 03:07:55 PM »

interesting.

pride always had better fighters than the UFC.

Pride had bigger bank accounts and therefore larger fighter pay. Things were jammin till all the yakuza connections became public and fuji tv dropped their broadcasting. Their fighters come from all over the world who are the elite from their country.  UFC is pretty populated with gear using US white trash with low skill.  The guys who use gear in Pride are typically already amazing at what they do. 

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2007, 03:12:17 AM »
you're just mad because it is making boxing even more irrelevant :P

E

Sanity in a sea of vitriolic verbose. 

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2007, 04:06:14 AM »
NFL players in the 70s and 80s openly used juice with no testing... yet in this day of age players are tested "strictly" and are breaking the records of the juiced up players of the 70s and 80s... hmmmmmmm. interesting...
real men= no rubbers

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2007, 02:00:25 PM »
It will get worse before it gets better...Alot of guys really have to get on board with someone that really knows how to get by test...A man like Milo's comes to mind and if i were a fighter, he would be one guy i probably would love to have a conversation with...

Of course the men who really make the money will have a better chance of working with people who are really technical about drug testing...One would think that shiek should have known better then to even bother with deca...But whos to say he even known he was using that hormone...Like GH15 always says...Stay with the human grade products..

He probably has people now coming out of the wood work saying the same thing about deca...I'm sure he won't test positive in the future...Unfortunately it now cost him a year suspension...