Author Topic: turned 42 today  (Read 17777 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: turned 42 today
« Reply #150 on: July 21, 2007, 09:55:48 PM »
yes but why as you get older are you getting excessive test? By the way you got some massive calves
I'm not sure, I'm an enigma.  Well, heavy lifting, squats/dead lifts are going to boost your test levels dramatically, that's all I could think of.
Calves are fun to work and even better when guys who are 260lbs on gear can't build them, most stubborn muscle.
N

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: July 21, 2007, 10:18:38 PM »
It must just totally suck to be f**ed in the genetics pool!

Yea it must be. Is that why you're loaded with male hormones?  ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #152 on: July 22, 2007, 12:07:42 AM »
Yea it must be. Is that why you're loaded with male hormones?  Roll Eyes
It's not for muscle gain, but rather the feminine penoris.  This is unattainable no matter how much natural training a women does.  I think it's sexy. :o
N

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #153 on: July 22, 2007, 12:21:00 AM »
they're not hard and/or sore...just soft, mushy and saggy

;D

I love them :)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #154 on: July 22, 2007, 12:23:12 AM »
Croatch cut the bullshit, you still use gear. It must suck to have shitty genetics.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #155 on: July 22, 2007, 12:28:26 AM »
Croatch cut the bullshit, you still use gear. It must suck to have shitty genetics.
You're a funny guy.  Even if I were on sauce, which I'm not, most would be happy with the outcome.
Face it, the Croatch is a great example of solid gains through years of consistency, nothing more.  55lbs of lean mass in your face...haha
These fags with their 15lbs of dbol bloat are going to be my slaves in the afterlife...hahah  Spare yourself now and go natural. ;)
N

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #156 on: July 22, 2007, 12:38:01 AM »
Face it, the Croatch is a great example of solid gains through years of consistency, nothing more.

If you are naturally producing enough test to grow gyno, then you have a very favorable hormonal profile for making gains.  Not many naturals will have that level of T.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #157 on: July 22, 2007, 12:40:59 AM »
If you are naturally producing enough test to grow gyno, then you have a very favorable hormonal profile for making gains.  Not many naturals will have that level of T.
Could be, but maybe God saw how much I love big natural titties and decided to give me a small one...hahah
N

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: July 22, 2007, 12:41:19 AM »
BuffGoddess continually jumps to the defense of TA and the Mods.  

Buff claims that the Mods are her 'boys'....

Buff, you have an agenda, it is time to come clean and reveal all....Yes, come clean Buff, make your dirty little secret public-property!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #159 on: July 22, 2007, 02:01:06 AM »
Buff, you have an agenda, it is time to come clean and reveal all....Yes, come clean Buff, make your dirty little secret public-property!
I'm calling a 3" penoris.  You heard it here first.  Please tell Buff, how big is it? ;D
N

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: July 22, 2007, 03:52:12 AM »
I'm calling a 3" penoris.  You heard it here first.  Please tell Buff, how big is it? ;D

Buff, it is time to speak on this! 

What is the truth on this one? 

Buff, you have the power to end the speculation!

Oh yeah Buff, i dont see any of your 'boys' jumping to defend you on this most disturbing of allegations!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #161 on: July 22, 2007, 04:05:04 AM »
Well, heavy lifting, squats/dead lifts are going to boost your test levels dramatically, that's all I could think of.
Nope, they aren't going to boost it dramatically.

Unless you are a hevy drinker, heavy rec drug user, have liver problems, obese etc, I think developing gyno at your age is unlikely. I'd guess you probably dabble in some anabolics.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2007, 04:42:52 AM »
croatch, well done! you have really convinced us.  ;D

you used steroids...so you are no different from the people you slam.!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: July 22, 2007, 04:45:59 AM »
This is something I wouldn't expect you to understand.  People such as yourself confuse drug gains, with their own gains.  At the end of the day, if you put on 15lbs because you took X amount of gear, it's the gear that did it, not you.  The sad thing about people like you is they confuse mediocre drug reliant gains with their own.  Two things, don't do that and never confuse a real bodybuilder with a recreational needle pusher.
I'm down from 225lbs at 5' 7 1/2" @11%bf, to 205lbs 5%bf.  I agree, anyone who puts on 55lbs of lean mass without drugs...what's the point, hahah.  You realize you sound very unintelligent with that comment.
Sure, you can put on 50lbs of bloat with some gear, most people will look at you and think, "What a bloated mess."  When you put on some quality real gains, let me know.
Remember, drugs are for little boys trying to look like men.
Hope this helps.

Now I've already stated in my previous post that you have a great physique, but are you sure you are 205 at 5% bf? At your height and weight that is similar to Stan Mcquay and in one of his fitshow he said he was around 3-4% bf and the show was taped after his win at the nationals and I'm guessing he was weighing around the 190's at those bf levels.

I'm not calling you a liar, but if what you state is true, that is damn impressive for a natural and considering your height and weight that is big!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: July 22, 2007, 07:30:38 AM »
Some guy in my gym was training in a tank top, he was all shaved down and stupidly tanned.   He kept trying to look in my direction and was flaring his little lats and tri's.

Finally he makes it over to a spot near me and tells me how big i am and blah blah blah........and thinks im going to return the compliment.    i dont.     He then tells me hes excited to get his next shipment of sustanon and deca and how hes gonna put on 25lbs in the next 12 weeks.....

He asks me what im on, I say  "Chips ahoy cookies and a gallon of milk"  he walks away confused with his pathetic genetics in tow.

Bottom line is bbing is a dumbass meaningless endevour.    Respect is givin to a football physique of a running back or fullback long before a ripped musclehead gets it.....

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #165 on: July 22, 2007, 07:34:18 AM »
I second the motion.  You DEFINITELY did more than one cycle and you were heavily sauced in that video....

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #166 on: July 22, 2007, 01:28:36 PM »
I second the motion.  You DEFINITELY did more than one cycle and you were heavily sauced in that video....
I won't even argue this point.  How foolish would someone be to claim to be natural or gain all that weight without drugs, while being on?  It would be beyond pointless.  If I sauced, to continually knock it, etc would be a huge contradiction...basicall y, I'd be calling myself a piece of shit...haha  Again, that makes no sense.  The extent of my gear use was one cycle at the age of 18, I also smoked weed and collected baseball cards.  As you grow up, you realize, those things are simply gay.
Now I've already stated in my previous post that you have a great physique, but are you sure you are 205 at 5% bf? At your height and weight that is similar to Stan Mcquay and in one of his fitshow he said he was around 3-4% bf and the show was taped after his win at the nationals and I'm guessing he was weighing around the 190's at those bf levels.

I'm not calling you a liar, but if what you state is true, that is damn impressive for a natural and considering your height and weight that is big!
Stan McQuay looks much better without a doubt and it would be funny to even compare the two physiques.  I'm bigger, but the overall shape he has is much better.  I'm more blocky, etc.  Yeah, still decent numbers though.  Again, I'm not an average person you meet...my genetics are, but my work ethic and dedication/diet usually blows everyone's out of the water.  This is why I achieve more than most.  Imagine 5 years of missing 15 days in the gym, missing 20 meals, etc...most people just don't eat like me or for as long, etc. 
Nope, they aren't going to boost it dramatically.

Unless you are a hevy drinker, heavy rec drug user, have liver problems, obese etc, I think developing gyno at your age is unlikely. I'd guess you probably dabble in some anabolics.
I'm not a doctor, so I can't say how I've gotten so gynotastic in my older age.  However, it's not from drugs.  I haven't smoked weed even in over 10 years, drink, etc.
N

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #167 on: July 22, 2007, 01:31:11 PM »

Bottom line is bbing is a dumbass meaningless endevour.   

what hobby would be more meaningful?

E
E

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: July 22, 2007, 01:43:26 PM »
what hobby would be more meaningful?

E

Breathing car exhaust, putting a fork in your eye, hanging upside down......the list is a mile long.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #169 on: July 22, 2007, 01:44:41 PM »

Breathing car exhaust, putting a fork in your eye, hanging upside down......the list is a mile long.

so why do you workout if it is so pointless?

there must be no meaning to your life to waste your time with such a pointless endeavour :)

E
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: July 22, 2007, 01:49:29 PM »
I won't even argue this point.  How foolish would someone be to claim to be natural or gain all that weight without drugs, while being on?  It would be beyond pointless.  If I sauced, to continually knock it, etc would be a huge contradiction...basicall y, I'd be calling myself a piece of shit...haha  Again, that makes no sense.  The extent of my gear use was one cycle at the age of 18, I also smoked weed and collected baseball cards.  As you grow up, you realize, those things are simply gay. Stan McQuay looks much better without a doubt and it would be funny to even compare the two physiques.  I'm bigger, but the overall shape he has is much better.  I'm more blocky, etc.  Yeah, still decent numbers though.  Again, I'm not an average person you meet...my genetics are, but my work ethic and dedication/diet usually blows everyone's out of the water.  This is why I achieve more than most.  Imagine 5 years of missing 15 days in the gym, missing 20 meals, etc...most people just don't eat like me or for as long, etc.  I'm not a doctor, so I can't say how I've gotten so gynotastic in my older age.  However, it's not from drugs.  I haven't smoked weed even in over 10 years, drink, etc.
collecting baseball cards isn't gay at all, it's definitely straighter than putting on a thong, oiling up and posing for old queens.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #171 on: July 22, 2007, 02:28:06 PM »
collecting baseball cards isn't gay at all, it's definitely straighter than putting on a thong, oiling up and posing for old queens.
Oh, I used to do that too...I left that out.
D. Anthony ;)
Bottom line is bbing is a dumbass meaningless endevour.   
There isn't great meaning behind most things we do in life...really.  A pro baseball player...completely pointless, rock star...waste of time, actors...playing pretend roles to put a fat check in their bank account, etc, etc.  You can generalize all these as meaningless.  If it means something to you, it becomes meaningful.
Unless you're curing cancer or saving lives, what you do is pretty much meaningless to most people...unless they participate in that meaningless activity also, then it's meaningful.
hahah  True though.
N

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: July 22, 2007, 02:34:42 PM »
so why do you workout if it is so pointless?

there must be no meaning to your life to waste your time with such a pointless endeavour :)

E

I dont like the self absorbed lifestyle of counting calories, planning meals and me me me all the time........for a plastic trophy and happy shmoes.

Id rather think about my daughter and family and not worry if i get a hair on my delts or if my arms look big in this shirt.

lifting is a journey not a destination,  its a small part of my day.

I call it stress therapy and most in my gym have adopted the term 8)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #173 on: July 22, 2007, 02:39:59 PM »
I won't even argue this point.  How foolish would someone be to claim to be natural or gain all that weight without drugs, while being on?  It would be beyond pointless.  If I sauced, to continually knock it, etc would be a huge contradiction...basicall y, I'd be calling myself a piece of shit...haha  Again, that makes no sense.

Sorry bud.  I'm smarter than that.  You'd only be calling yourself a piece of shit if you were "caught" using by someone on here ( an unlikely scenario)....you know this, no doubt....its your word against ours

that argument is the equivalent of a drunk college kid on cops, "officer, I would have to be a moron to get do that??!!!"

here's a website for you:
http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/

You are the prototypical internet liar...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #174 on: July 22, 2007, 02:42:35 PM »

I dont like the self absorbed lifestyle of counting calories, planning meals and me me me all the time........for a plastic trophy and happy shmoes.

Id rather think about my daughter and family and not worry if i get a hair on my delts or if my arms look big in this shirt.

lifting is a journey not a destination,  its a small part of my day.

I call it stress therapy and most in my gym have adopted the term Cool
I would agree on that.  Most things in life are self absorbed though.  You can paint, write music, go rock climbing...and they are still about you.  Bodybuilding just is an in your face type hobby where people notice you spend some amount of time dieting or training, so it's more evident.  I wouldn't bodybuild for a contest either.  Lifting is more of a weird high for me, rather than stress reduction.  I prefer go ol' masturbation for that one.  In fact, I had a "stress reduction session", after waking today.  Thanks Swifty!

Sorry bud.  I'm smarter than that.  You'd only be calling yourself a piece of shit if you were "caught" using by someone on here ( an unlikely scenario)....you know this, no doubt....its your word against ours

that argument is the equivalent of a drunk college kid on cops, "officer, I would have to be a moron to get do that??!!!"

here's a website for you:
http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/

You are the prototypical internet liar...
I'm many things, but I don't lie...on the web or in life.  If you believe I'm on gear, or was for the gains in my video, I can only say...hope that works out for you.
The funny thing is, often times at the gym I look around and think, "Maybe I am on gear?" haha  Seriously speaking, I usually own 90% of juicers it's almost laughable to me.  When you have sick work ethic and years of training behind you, you'd be amazed at how far you can take your physique.  I don't expect most to have that level of dedication, so tell yourself I'm on gear and lie, if it makes you sleep better at night.
Nice one line summation though "You are the prototypical internet liar..." haahah, sounds very official and all. ;)
N