Author Topic: More Alexey Lesukov pics....  (Read 30478 times)

Arkadius

• Getbig III
Re: More Alexey Lesukov pics....
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2008, 03:53:48 PM »
He gained some serious size on his delts and arms.Unfortunately we can't see his back on those pictures.
R.I.P. Michael

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2008, 04:02:04 PM »
U gotta realize this kid was trained to be a champion bber from a very young age.  Had trainers, nutritionists etc..  Kinda like how the Chinese train there athletes at a very young age to become Olympic athletes.  If this guy started training like the majority of people, who just decided to start bbing, but don't know what the hell they are doing, he would not look like this at his age. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2008, 04:08:38 PM »
U gotta realize this kid was trained to be a champion bber from a very young age.  Had trainers, nutritionists etc..  Kinda like how the Chinese train there athletes at a very young age to become Olympic athletes.  If this guy started training like the majority of people, who just decided to start bbing, but don't know what the hell they are doing, he would not look like this at his age. 
How do you know he had such help? You almost make it sound like he had government help.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2008, 04:11:54 PM »
How do you know he had such help? You almost make it sound like he had government help.
Agreed.How come are you so sure Matt?

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2008, 04:12:49 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised, alot of Europen bbers do.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2008, 04:15:39 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised, alot of Europen bbers do.
Really? Which European countries offer such help?

The rich arab countries sound like they do sometimes, but Europe?

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2008, 04:19:07 PM »
Agreed.How come are you so sure Matt?

Do you think this kid knew what he was doing to look the way he did at 16 years of age?. The kid had trainers helping him from a very young age.  I'm sure his parent pre cook all his meals, make sure he has everything he needs too. Nothing wrong with that, but i don't think he has good genetics, more so kinda like Yates, he just puts in hard work, and had good support and trainers helping him.  That combination, gives you the young freak you see today.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2008, 04:29:36 PM »
Do you think this kid knew what he was doing to look the way he did at 16 years of age?. The kid had trainers helping him from a very young age.  I'm sure his parent pre cook all his meals, make sure he has everything he needs too. Nothing wrong with that, but i don't think he has good genetics, more so kinda like Yates, he just puts in hard work, and had good support and trainers helping him.  That combination, gives you the young freak you see today.
You wrote a lot. But didnt answer my question.
I didnt ask how you assume. I ask you where you got that infos.
If you are only assuming and telling like that,you look like Croach envying juicers. No matter how you are right.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2008, 04:32:08 PM »
You wrote a lot. But didn't answer my question.
I didn't ask how you assume. I ask you where you got that infos.
If you are only assuming and telling like that,you look like Croach envying juicers. No matter how you are right.

i don't envy him!, the kid looks awesome, and will turn pro very soon.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2008, 04:37:55 PM »
Do you think this kid knew what he was doing to look the way he did at 16 years of age?. The kid had trainers helping him from a very young age.  I'm sure his parent pre cook all his meals, make sure he has everything he needs too. Nothing wrong with that, but i don't think he has good genetics, more so kinda like Yates, he just puts in hard work, and had good support and trainers helping him.  That combination, gives you the young freak you see today.
He has the genetics first of all, that's why he looks like he does and why not every other young juicer out of Russia looks as good. He had access to good hormones. This is obvious. That he had some special expert coaching, (training/diet/gear, etc) every step of the way is your assumption. Parents cooking all his meals? Where do you get this?

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2008, 04:46:13 PM »
I agree with MattT.. at this very young age, its almost impossible for him to look like that on his own.  I'm sure he has trainers and either family or friends to make his meals/exercises etc..  He is too young to be a competitive bodybuilder on his own.  He looks good but should be very careful because looking like that at such a young age can hurt him later in life.  If he keeps going he can easily have health problems 5-10 years from now.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2008, 05:07:50 PM »
I agree with MattT.. at this very young age, its almost impossible for him to look like that on his own.  I'm sure he has trainers and either family or friends to make his meals/exercises etc..  He is too young to be a competitive bodybuilder on his own.  He looks good but should be very careful because looking like that at such a young age can hurt him later in life.  If he keeps going he can easily have health problems 5-10 years from now.

Thank you, im glad someone understands.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2008, 08:07:09 PM »
the main thing thawt should be understood is:

eastern europe ,,ESPECIALLY RUSSIA,,is what we call STEROIDLAND,,and the best human grade availability all over europe and eastern europe in many pharmacies and everywhere,,

americans do not understand that the hormone you pay here 14$ for a vial ,,they get over there for 1.5$ per same vial if not less,,it is same as pepsi for americans ...it is all over ....it doesnt count as drugs it counts as hormones natural to the body ...it is supplements....drugs is meth not hormones...only in america they twisted reality and used a gap during the end of the 80s to put hormones under control for many reasons i wont go on here,,

in any case...this kid doesnt do anything special beside having a good eastern europian physiqe that from yuong age is beig developed,,,he is blessed with good muscle shape but is very short,,he is eastrn europian and a lot stronger than american kids,,eastern europian 18 year olds even the skinny ones in most cases stronger than their american equibvelent,,this kid also have the muscle shape and enhanced by hormones he get to his potential faster,,legit human grade hormones,,

it is exactly lee priest case only lee priest was more freaky and this kid is more complete but neither will be able to win the o due to height

very good build and very good bodybuilder but simply too short to ever win the o,,,i wish it was diff and i hope that dex can pull one and change this all thing,,but as of now being eastern europian and so short....you can be superman and still not win o and struggle to even become a professional
fallen angel

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2008, 08:43:30 PM »
wow what a midget, he's natural?    lol

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2008, 08:47:33 PM »
Do you think this kid knew what he was doing to look the way he did at 16 years of age?. The kid had trainers helping him from a very young age.  I'm sure his parent pre cook all his meals, make sure he has everything he needs too. Nothing wrong with that, but i don't think he has good genetics, more so kinda like Yates, he just puts in hard work, and had good support and trainers helping him.  That combination, gives you the young freak you see today.

You are delusional.

Take a good, long look at those recent pictures on the previous page.

Then you might care to elaborate on what you mean by "genetics".

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2008, 01:24:55 AM »
Have you seen Lee Priest at age 19? he could be as well discussed all over the internet (if it existed then like today), do you think he had all these people behind him?

Its just genetics and hard work (and gear). either you have it or you dont.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2008, 03:27:55 AM »
Have you seen Lee Priest at age 19? he could be as well discussed all over the internet (if it existed then like today), do you think he had all these people behind him?

Its just genetics and hard work (and gear). either you have it or you dont.
Wow.Yeah. We shouldnt forget about our great Lee! :D

spinnis

« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2008, 10:37:39 AM »
in any case...this kid doesn't do anything special beside having a good eastern europian physiqe that from yuong age is beig developed,,,he is blessed with good muscle shape but is very short,,he is eastrn europian and a lot stronger than american kids,,eastern europian 18 year olds even the skinny ones in most cases stronger than their american equibvelent,,this kid also have the muscle shape and enhanced by hormones he get to his potential faster,,legit human grade hormones,,

One other thing to keep in mind that in some parts of Russia its not uncommon for Parents/Trainer to give Hormones to 9 years old that wants to succeed in Powerlifting Olympic lifting, Wrestling.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2008, 12:52:49 PM »
I put him above flex lewis and trey
....and Sean Rey

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2008, 01:33:24 PM »
....and Sean Rey

He looks good but not Shawn Ray good :)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2008, 03:14:37 PM »
He looks good but not Shawn Ray good :)

You should have won the olympia a couple times........ :-\

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!