Author Topic: bros, here's my current routine for calves and forearms!!!  (Read 860 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
bros, here's my current routine for calves and forearms!!!
« on: July 20, 2007, 10:07:21 AM »
for calves i currently do 10 sets of 6! for seated ill figure out something for standing as well

for forearms ill do barbell wrist curls and reverse barbell wrist curls 1 set each for 100 reps rest pause (25 reps then setting the bar down for 10 seconds then begin again until i reach 100 reps)

ill report back in 3 months and tell you how it went  :D
Z

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
Re: bros, here's my current routine for calves and forearms!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 12:55:41 PM »
don't forget to post before and after pictures

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: bros, here's my current routine for calves and forearms!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 02:24:47 PM »
I think that hitting forearms indirctly is more building then hitting forearms dirctly. in other words, i think trainng with no straps is better then doing wrist curls. but if you really want to hit forearms do hammer curls across the body and reverse bb curls.

for calves all you should need is standing and seated calf raise. if you gym doesn't have a standing calf raise do the toe press on a leg press. just 3-4 sets each and use different ways to shock the muscles. pre exhaus, superset, drip sets adn etc... try the triple drop sets on a  calf raise. and you feel it.

I think calves should be hit once a week. if you hitting it hard enough. theres no need  to hit 'em again