Author Topic: Kevin Levrone.... Swole at the NPC LA  (Read 13659 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Kevin Levrone.... Swole at the NPC LA
« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2007, 10:12:29 AM »
You Levrone-haters are all retards. Kevin is small right now because he WANTS to be small. He could easily be a hard 210 at 5'9 walking around if he lifted heavy, but that's not what he's doing. He PURPOSELY lost his BB mass and then PURPOSELY lost an additional 25 lbs so he would look 'normal' and not like a bodybuilder. Last time I checked, The Barbarian Brothers weren't exactly tearing up Hollywood anymore. Sure, being a big musclefreak might land you a line or two as a bouncer, security guy, or playing a stereotypical idiotic bodybuilder, but Kevin has his sights set higher.

And for those who doubt him, you're no different than all the guys in his gym who made fun of him 20 years ago when he told them he was gonna be a pro bodybuilder while he looked similar to how he does now. They all took the same drugs and they all trained hard, but none of them accomplished jack squat, except Kevin.

I know it makes most of you shitty-looking wannabes feel good to see Kevin looking so small, but trust me. You could take pro servings of GH, gear, insulin, and everything else under the sun, train 4 hours a day, have someone prepare 8 meals a day for you, and you'd still never come close to attaining what Kevin accomplished.

Special Meltdown

Dude, awesome post!

Kevin had great genes and was strong as hell.. And under the full sleeved shirt I bet he'd still look better than 99% of the people here despite probably not doing his part to keep the local vitamin shop or gnc in business.

He's in his 40's, so cut him some slack.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2007, 11:46:49 AM »
who in theior right mind would come on a bb forum and say something negative about this guy?????????????????????????????????

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #127 on: July 25, 2007, 11:50:21 AM »
who in theior right mind would come on a bb forum and say something negative about this guy?????????????????????????????????

cuzz he looks like this now...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2007, 11:53:10 AM »
I wonder if morons like u have the balls to be this stupid in real life..... :-\

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: July 25, 2007, 11:55:04 AM »
Epic case of Schmoes getting all bent out of shape when it comes to criticism of a 160 pound Levrone.

hahahahha  ;D   

Emotional cripples are literally typing with tears in their eyes "you cant say that about Kevin"  ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #130 on: July 25, 2007, 11:56:51 AM »
Epic case of Schmoes getting all bent out of shape when it comes to criticism of a 160 pound Levrone.

hahahahha  ;D   

Emotional cripples are literally typing with tears in their eyes "you cant say that about Kevin"  ::)

Hahaha, good post.

I wonder if morons like u have the balls to be this stupid in real life..... :-\

I wonder if you are stupid enough to be on 1g test with your tennis player physique...

Oh wait, you are.  :o :o

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: July 25, 2007, 12:07:58 PM »

hahahahha  ;D   

it's because sevastase has to take a ton of juice just to ge to 150lbs and he feels that the current physical condition of levrone is something he can aim towards.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #132 on: July 25, 2007, 12:37:49 PM »
I know people personally that dont lift and look superior to him naturally...Your missing my point...He can go anywhere and not be able to convince people he was a top three Mr O contender...You bump into a thousand Levrones every day...He not impressive when he doesnt juice...just a regular dude, maybe even on the small side...every gym you go to in this country, there is a bigger dude...

these people you know are fat, when I was 20% bodyfat I always got "do you workout, wow you are muscular" comments, in clothes people always mistake an overbulked guy as being all muscle

at 9 - 10% bodyfat nobody knows I workout unless I'm shirtless

who cares that nobody would be convinced he once was a top 3 guy, who the hell is impressive WHILE FULLY CLOTHED without juice?  bob paris while competing looked like a normal fit guy when fully clothed

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #133 on: July 25, 2007, 12:40:02 PM »
You Levrone-haters are all retards. Kevin is small right now because he WANTS to be small. He could easily be a hard 210 at 5'9 walking around if he lifted heavy, but that's not what he's doing. He PURPOSELY lost his BB mass and then PURPOSELY lost an additional 25 lbs so he would look 'normal' and not like a bodybuilder. Last time I checked, The Barbarian Brothers weren't exactly tearing up Hollywood anymore. Sure, being a big musclefreak might land you a line or two as a bouncer, security guy, or playing a stereotypical idiotic bodybuilder, but Kevin has his sights set higher.

And for those who doubt him, you're no different than all the guys in his gym who made fun of him 20 years ago when he told them he was gonna be a pro bodybuilder while he looked similar to how he does now. They all took the same drugs and they all trained hard, but none of them accomplished jack squat, except Kevin.

I know it makes most of you shitty-looking wannabes feel good to see Kevin looking so small, but trust me. You could take pro servings of GH, gear, insulin, and everything else under the sun, train 4 hours a day, have someone prepare 8 meals a day for you, and you'd still never come close to attaining what Kevin accomplished.

Special Meltdown

ouch the brutal truth that insecure miserable haters don't want to hear :D

E
E

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2007, 12:40:50 PM »
it's because sevastase has to take a ton of juice just to ge to 150lbs and he feels that the current physical condition of levrone is something he can aim towards.

I can only wish to look like him even now..

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #135 on: July 25, 2007, 12:41:12 PM »
Hi earl!

if I'm "bodies" than I guess you are "hank wood" ::)

E
E

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #136 on: July 25, 2007, 12:41:35 PM »
Earl makes a fantastic point.  There's tons of guys who look great with there shirt on but when they take it off, they look like ass.  Im sure levrone is still pretty ripped and looks more like a men's health guy then a flex guy, but thats his choice and he is that way on purpose.  He could be a top 5 olympia guy next year if he wanted to.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #137 on: July 25, 2007, 12:44:35 PM »

hahahahha  ;D   

epic case of insecure miserable haters that need to hate on people that actually have done something with their lives to make them feel good about their pointless existence ;D

you call it getting "bent out of shape" I call it pointing out facts 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #138 on: July 25, 2007, 12:46:17 PM »
Hahaha, good post.

hahaha you always say "good post" to any post that hates on others

you are one miserable fuck ;D

now you will respond "i have a beautiful girl and a 7 figure salary" hahahahahahhaha :D :D

E
E

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: July 25, 2007, 12:46:44 PM »
http://www.kevinlevrone.com/

http://www.myspace.com/levrone 

See what happened to Levrone's website?  It's pimping a DVD & that's all.  His MySpace page is pimping his latest album, & that's all.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #140 on: July 25, 2007, 04:25:36 PM »
http://www.kevinlevrone.com/

http://www.myspace.com/levrone 

See what happened to Levrone's website?  It's pimping a DVD & that's all.  His MySpace page is pimping his latest album, & that's all.

www.KevinLevrone.net

Hope that helps!
BigNationRadio.com

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: July 25, 2007, 04:35:49 PM »
Face it Schmoes, Levrone is 160 pounds off the juice, a small puny little punk.  All drugs.  Some of you guys are in your 30s and 40s, frightening.

Hahahahaha  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: July 25, 2007, 04:37:13 PM »
Face it Schmoes, Levrone is 160 pounds off the juice, a small puny little punk.  All drugs.  Some of you guys are in your 30s and 40s, frightening.

Hahahahaha  ;D
hahahaha, exactly, if i saw this little bitch in the gym i'd simply laugh and push him aside, looks like a stiff wind would blow him over.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: July 25, 2007, 05:07:36 PM »
hahahahaha  ;D

Master Blaster

« Reply #144 on: July 25, 2007, 05:20:00 PM »
Does Earl post about anything besides Levrone?  :-\

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #145 on: July 25, 2007, 05:29:03 PM »

Special Meltdown

This is a body building forum, not a site for SAG (Screen Actors Guild) debate. I'm afraid you might be wrong on this occasion Mr. Ed.

PS. Can I borrow $2K? I have a date.
a

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #146 on: July 25, 2007, 05:48:34 PM »
Kenny nice heading bro, "swole"  ;D
#