Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 6563 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: July 23, 2007, 09:03:27 PM »
[quote author=
Hey GH 15,

I have a question.
Me and my wife are going to try and have a baby and we are thinking on starting that "process" in the month of August.
My wife stopped smoking this month because we want a healthy baby you know?

Here's the thing: i don't know how long it will take for my wife to be pregnant with our child. It could be within a month but it could also be after a year or even longer!
All that time i can not be on aas of course. I need my own test levels "strong as bull".lol.

What can i do to keep my musclemass and maybe even keep growing while we try to have our baby conceived? It would be really fucked up if i lose allot of mass... :-\ I want to be a big and strong daddy for my child you know!

Can you give me an example of a cycle with GH and other compounds which i can use without suppressing my own axis? I'm a 34 year old BB and i weigh 95 kg with a 12% fat percentage.

Can you leave out my name if you deside to go public with my question? Thanks .
[/quote]

hcg high doses,, use organon brands 500iu  every day or 2500iu twiuce a week
growth 10iu/day
use nolvadex as your ae if you got too much water retention from hcg,,better choice is aromasin but it will be costlier

that should keep you where you are when trying to have baby

fallen angel

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 10:01:13 PM »
He finally made a post without referencing hormones?!  :o

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 10:16:16 PM »
lol
TEAM Nasser

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 10:20:23 PM »

wait wait HCG is a hormone, almost. But still room to celebrate since those levels he suggested are little bit below normal. So guess he finally made a "sane" dosage level post

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 10:25:21 PM »
HAHAH GH15 NEVER STOPS WITH THE ANSWERS.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 11:52:45 PM »

since when was growth hormone not a hormone?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 12:35:32 AM »
[quote author=
Hey GH 15,

I have a question.
Me and my wife are going to try and have a baby and we are thinking on starting that "process" in the month of August.

Here's the thing: i don't know how long it will take for my wife to be pregnant with our child. It could be within a month but it could also be after a year or even longer!
All that time i can not be on aas of course. I need my own test levels "strong as bull".lol.

What can i do to keep my musclemass and maybe even keep growing while we try to have our baby conceived? It would be really fucked up if i lose allot of mass... :-\ I want to be a big and strong daddy for my child you know!

Can you give me an example of a cycle with GH and other compounds which i can use without suppressing my own axis? I'm a 34 year old BB and i weigh 95 kg with a 12% fat percentage.

How sad.......drug man is worried he may lose his temporary muscles.......hahahaha!
HAHA, RON.....

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 02:20:21 AM »
How sad.......drug man is worried he may lose his temporary muscles.......hahahaha!

Agreed.

This thread is pathetic...

a juicing wanna be daddy asking a steroid selling mysterio on an internet forum how he can keep muscles while getting his wife pregnant in the shortest time...

WAKE UP CALL: You preferences in life are wrong. Take 24 hours to think your life through. Then relax, love your wife and get on cycle when she's pregnant, you idiot.

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 07:38:16 AM »

I thought you haters always preferred the term borrowed muscle?
 8)

rkw1969

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 08:03:05 AM »
So which is it that gh15 is, drug dealer or life coach. Im confused ???

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 05:32:08 PM »
Agreed.

This thread is pathetic...

a juicing wanna be daddy asking a steroid selling mysterio on an internet forum how he can keep muscles while getting his wife pregnant in the shortest time...

WAKE UP CALL: You preferences in life are wrong. Take 24 hours to think your life through. Then relax, love your wife and get on cycle when she's pregnant, you idiot.

Exactly.

Matter of fact, do us all a favor - don't pro-create. The world is already full of dumb-ass motherfuckers who have their priorities wrong.....
HAHA, RON.....

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 05:34:02 PM »
[quote author=
Hey GH 15,

I have a question.

hcg high doses,, use organon brands 500iu  every day or 2500iu twiuce a week
growth 10iu/day
use nolvadex as your ae if you got too much water retention from hcg,,better choice is aromasin but it will be costlier

that should keep you where you are when trying to have baby

Steroids have been proven to have negative effects on sperm and cause mutations. This is terrible advice. If you want to have a baby with a mental defect then shoot up all the gear you can.... im sure you will be happy with the out come  ::)

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2007, 05:35:05 PM »
Steroids have been proven to have negative effects on sperm and cause mutations. This is terrible advice. If you want to have a baby with a mental defect then shoot up all the gear you can.... im sure you will be happy with the out come  ::)

Hey now....at least he gets to keep his "temporary muscles"....... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2007, 05:35:58 PM »
Steroids have been proven to have negative effects on sperm and cause mutations.
Nope.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2007, 05:37:14 PM »
lol, way to make shit up. Having test in your body while screwing your wife might cause your baby to have birth defects.

orly?

But I agree w/ the others -- if ur so selfish that you can't live w/o gear for half a year, you're not ready for a kid -- who will require 10x more of you...not that being selfish is the end of the world -- just get over it b4 having kids.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2007, 05:39:58 PM »
Hey now....at least he gets to keep his "temporary muscles"....... ::)

I'm sure these 'temporary muscles' whichyou call them are no more temporary than the muscles you dont evenhave.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2007, 05:49:24 PM »
I'm sure these 'temporary muscles' whichyou call them are no more temporary than the muscles you dont evenhave.

Ouch....I hit a nerve huh?

Hey buddy, tell me - What's it like needing your "fix" to train? Getting your intensity from a bottle? Everythggn I have I earned. No shortcuts. Barring any major surgery/injury, I'm keeping mine. Can you say the same thing? Let face it, if your supplier goes, so does your desire to train, right?
HAHA, RON.....

Stavios

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2007, 06:07:25 PM »

But I agree w/ the others -- if ur so selfish that you can't live w/o gear for half a year, you're not ready for a kid -- who will require 10x more of you...not that being selfish is the end of the world -- just get over it b4 having kids.

very true

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2007, 06:10:58 PM »
ya didnt think of that
-

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2007, 06:12:28 PM »

Ouch....I hit a nerve huh?

Hey buddy, tell me - What's it like needing your "fix" to train? Getting your intensity from a bottle? Everythggn I have I earned. No shortcuts. Barring any major surgery/injury, I'm keeping mine. Can you say the same thing? Let face it, if your supplier goes, so does your desire to train, right?

Hah way to generalize and think everyone who uses is like one of those highschool kids who just got a bottle of M1T.  

I only ever tried any hormones about a month and a half ago, and my training intensity is no different. I always train the best i can, and my diet is spot on, and has been for years.

I've never in my life understood why some natural people think they're morally superior, i never though i was. If someone wants to use something, why not? If they're lazy ass bitches who rely on it, thats one thing, but for the real dedicated folks, whats the problem there?

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2007, 06:23:41 PM »

I commend you sir, for thinking like an adult.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2007, 06:25:52 PM »
Hah way to generalize and think everyone who uses is like one of those highschool kids who just got a bottle of M1T.  

I only ever tried any hormones about a month and a half ago, and my training intensity is no different. I always train the best i can, and my diet is spot on, and has been for years.

I've never in my life understood why some natural people think they're morally superior, i never though i was. If someone wants to use something, why not? If they're lazy ass bitches who rely on it, thats one thing, but for the real dedicated folks, whats the problem there?

You wanna talk about generalizing? Re-read your post in response to mine.

Regardless, good for you. Personally, I don't give a shit what you take or don't. Hell, kill yourself for all I care. Less assholes on the freeway to deal with.... ;)

HAHA, RON.....

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2007, 06:27:35 PM »
You wanna talk about generalizing? Re-read your post in response to mine.

Regardless, good for you. Personally, I don't give a shit what you take or don't. Hell, kill yourself for all I care. Less assholes on the freeway to deal with.... ;)

You're very negative. Stayin positive helps to keep the blood pressure down. Helps you live longer.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2007, 06:27:54 PM »
You're very negative. Stayin positive helps to keep the blood pressure down. Helps you live longer.

;D
HAHA, RON.....