Author Topic: It's finally happened to me...  (Read 6381 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: It's finally happened to me...
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2007, 10:37:52 PM »
good to here man. now go tear it up in the gym  ;D

I'm planning on it. I've only hit the gym twice in the past two weeks. I've used the time off to rest & develope a new routine. Actually I needed it, a lot of nagging little injuries that are just about gone. I'll be back into full workout & diet mode on Monday.

Alex23

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2007, 06:41:58 PM »
I'm planning on it. I've only hit the gym twice in the past two weeks. I've used the time off to rest & develope a new routine. Actually I needed it, a lot of nagging little injuries that are just about gone. I'll be back into full workout & diet mode on Monday.

Why did you first said that you got "poked" by something in the bushes while "playing" football with your "buddies" then changed your story to "poked" by a hook while "swimming"?

Dude, you hit bad gear, got a quad infection. No shame.

Come clean man.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2007, 09:43:07 PM »
Why did you first said that you got "poked" by something in the bushes while "playing" football with your "buddies" then changed your story to "poked" by a hook while "swimming"?

Perhaps he's trying to tell us something.....

"poked by something in the bushes" could translate to him having sex with a rabid ewok.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2007, 05:45:47 AM »

Come clean man.

OK.  ::)

Why would I lie? If it was steroid related I'd say. The infection started in a spot that I don't shoot in at all (i.e. lower front of my quad).

I don't recall saying I was poked with a hook. But I've had to rehash the story over & over so I wouldn't be surprized if the story changed slightly. The whole incident was a little hazy anyway - come on...sitting all day in the sun a few beers. We've all been there before.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2007, 09:44:04 AM »
I don't think so. I remember getting poked & then pulling something out of my leg (like a tiny stick or piece of metal - maybe a small piece of fish hook). Oh well. Needless to say I'm pretty miserable right now & in quite a bit of pain.

Update: The redness has increased a little but I've only been on the antibiotics for about 24 hours. So by this time tomorrow if it hasn't gone down I'm just going to the doctor again which will probably mean IV antibiotics.  :-[

Awful lot of BS call out for a "maybe"...  ::)

Point was he was doing everyday shit like we all do and got hurt...not like he was giving wrong cycle dosages to some 16yr old..geeze

PS - Div, you got an audible laugh on that last post...nice.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2007, 11:15:26 AM »

Come clean man.

Come clean about your steroid usage.

You can't claim to be a genetic freak when we all know you do steroids.

Thanks.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2007, 11:55:38 AM »
Point was he was doing everyday shit like we all do and got hurt...not like he was giving wrong cycle dosages to some 16yr old..geeze

Thanks for pointing out my mistake. Amen to that. I've got no shame (hell I'm married) & I'll admit my mistakes.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2007, 12:43:58 PM »
No mistake..you never said in any definate terms what it was...cause you didn't know. Why call BS on something that wasn't even said in any definate terms? Maybe he was giving you shit...or maybe he one of the assholes that just cruise this board 14hrs a day just to point out a mistake or better yet, not reading correctly then opening their mouth just so they can look like an asshole later when someone else points out his mistake.

Alex23

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2007, 09:59:55 PM »
OK.  ::)

Why would I lie? If it was steroid related I'd say. The infection started in a spot that I don't shoot in at all (i.e. lower front of my quad).

I don't recall saying I was poked with a hook. But I've had to rehash the story over & over so I wouldn't be surprized if the story changed slightly. The whole incident was a little hazy anyway - come on...sitting all day in the sun a few beers. We've all been there before.

whatever it is bro, nice to hear you're doing better. These are allways a big scare but rarely end up in tragedy.

Allways keep PenOne ProŽ and Tylan50 under hand. This would never happen.