Author Topic: IFBB Pro's headed back to Kuwait to Oxygen Gym  (Read 16021 times)

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
Re: IFBB Pro's headed back to Kuwait to Oxygen Gym
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2007, 03:46:05 PM »
Looks like a nice setup. Everything you need to grow.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2007, 04:22:04 PM »
Yes Melvin, you lost many fans when you smugly came on here, promoting your 'drug n strip trip' to Kuwait!

It is common knowledge that you have been using 'quite heavily' your entire career, but to so openly talk about your 'little shopping excursion' to Kuwait is just pushing-it a little too far!

And also, if you are into doing the 'gay4pay circuit' then that is your business, but just dont gloat about it while our Brother's are being butchered 250 km's away!

Stop being so self-centered Melvin, afterall this country has given you so much! 

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2007, 04:44:58 PM »
Melvin, you are a spineless jellyfish! 

So Marvellous, you will now sell-out your own countrymen who are dying to protect 'our freedoms' ?

What, so you can score some 'cheap steroids' and gather some gold-coins from a group of deborched-homo-deranged-oil-barons?

Yes Melvin, the hatred for you is widespread within the bodybuiding community! 

Deal with your drug issues and homo-erotic fixations on a psychiatrist's couch, not on an internet forum!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2007, 05:50:39 PM »
Melvin does hair and nails?  Yeah, that's normal for a straight man :-\

;D
#

Melvin

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2007, 06:39:21 PM »
Seems to me keepitreal that you have a real problem with arabs dude.  Maybe you need a hug.  They pay us well to promote an awsome gym in Kuwait.  Maybe you didnt know that kuwaity people hold americans in high regard seeing as though we liberated them from iraq :o  for you to say gay for pay is ignorant.  Just cause you might be into that dont mean anybody else is.  I don't do anything for free unless I choose to donate my time.  As for going to iraq I think young men and women are dying for a big lie.  Bush has decieved America in my book and needs to get our troops out of there.  You are not keeping it real you hatin and that is what keeps the pros form comin on this site!

Marvelous Melvin Anthony

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2007, 06:43:40 PM »
Seems to me keepitreal that you have a real problem with arabs dude.  Maybe you need a hug.  They pay us well to promote an awsome gym in Kuwait.  Maybe you didnt know that kuwaity people hold americans in high regard seeing as though we liberated them from iraq :o  for you to say gay for pay is ignorant.  Just cause you might be into that dont mean anybody else is.  I don't do anything for free unless I choose to donate my time.  As for going to iraq I think young men and women are dying for a big lie.  Bush has decieved America in my book and needs to get our troops out of there.  You are not keeping it real you hatin and that is what keeps the pros form comin on this site!

Marvelous Melvin Anthony

you're one of the few who got the balls to continue to post here Melvin.. Props to you
I am a mini beast

Melvin

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2007, 06:51:58 PM »
None of these people intimidate me.  I know who i am and a racist I am not.  I cant say that for some these guys posting and boy do I know all about being discrminated against.  To put it out there there many all womens gyms all over the nation but I dont hear yall complaining bout that though huh?

Marvelous

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2007, 06:53:27 PM »
Seems to me keepitreal that you have a real problem with arabs dude.  Maybe you need a hug.  They pay us well to promote an awsome gym in Kuwait.  Maybe you didnt know that kuwaity people hold americans in high regard seeing as though we liberated them from iraq :o  for you to say gay for pay is ignorant.  Just cause you might be into that dont mean anybody else is.  I don't do anything for free unless I choose to donate my time.  As for going to iraq I think young men and women are dying for a big lie.  Bush has decieved America in my book and needs to get our troops out of there.  You are not keeping it real you hatin and that is what keeps the pros form comin on this site!

Marvelous Melvin Anthony

Well said. Enjoy your trip.

Melvin

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2007, 06:53:46 PM »
Just to complete this message America aint gave me nothing I worked for everything I have don't get it twisted!

Marvelous

WetWorker

« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2007, 07:01:38 PM »
Yes Melvin, you lost many fans when you smugly came on here, promoting your 'drug n strip trip' to Kuwait!

It is common knowledge that you have been using 'quite heavily' your entire career, but to so openly talk about your 'little shopping excursion' to Kuwait is just pushing-it a little too far!

And also, if you are into doing the 'gay4pay circuit' then that is your business, but just dont gloat about it while our Brother's are being butchered 250 km's away!

Stop being so self-centered Melvin, afterall this country has given you so much! 

Dude Melvin is going to Kuwait....why the fuck should he go to fucking Iraq.....fucking Iraqies don't want to be in Iraq....you want him to go there for free and fucking hand out towels and water.......Why don't you do it.......fuck its no secrete pro use juice.....and why not do it legally?.....and get paid...hmmmm???

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2007, 07:02:15 PM »
Just to complete this message America aint gave me nothing I worked for everything I have don't get it twisted!

Marvelous

It's a land of opportunity alright, but heck you gotta work your ass off for everything. So it makes no difference if you're in America or Kuwait
I am a mini beast

Melvin

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2007, 07:08:38 PM »
Thats exactly right. ;D

Marvelous

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2007, 07:13:13 PM »

Marvelous

does that include the illegal drugs that you are taking to Kuwait?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2007, 08:02:54 PM »
Melvin, how dare you! 

So now you say America gave you nothing?  Show some gratitude son!  Everything that you are is because of America!  Never forget that!

You are American built!

Your steroided physique is American built.
Your wealth garnered from your homosexual fan-base is American built. 
Your poor education is American built. 
Your whole being is American built!

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2007, 09:08:17 PM »
Hey Marvelous do you, I understand exactly where you're coming from. Have a safe trip and good luck at the O. Met you in Ohio, thanks for the picture and the time you took to talk.

God Bless.

az

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2007, 09:29:47 PM »
Seems to me keepitreal that you have a real problem with arabs dude.  Maybe you need a hug.  They pay us well to promote an awsome gym in Kuwait.  Maybe you didnt know that kuwaity people hold americans in high regard seeing as though we liberated them from iraq :o  for you to say gay for pay is ignorant.  Just cause you might be into that dont mean anybody else is.  I don't do anything for free unless I choose to donate my time.  As for going to iraq I think young men and women are dying for a big lie.  Bush has decieved America in my book and needs to get our troops out of there.  You are not keeping it real you hatin and that is what keeps the pros form comin on this site!

Marvelous Melvin Anthony

Never once did I say gay for pay. I have got no problems with Arabs or the Middle east. I do have a problem with thier motives and actions however.

I think you should re-read some of my post, ehh.  Lets just revisit one of them right now, ok?

Melvin: For these guys in Kuwait to outlay $10K USD on you for one week what must you give in return.  Thats a fair question, right?

Oh and if wish not to go to Iraq fine, there are plenty of support bases right there in Kuwait that you could go to....less than 25KD by cab to get there..you need the address or contact number?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2007, 09:41:51 PM »
Melvin, get lots of pics over there.  last years' batch was interesting.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2007, 09:46:51 PM »
I think Melvin is telling it like it is. The others are backpeddling like crazy.

Melvin, gets lots of shots of the gym there for the lads here.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2007, 12:07:26 AM »
melvin you are cool
and the haters:shut up bitches

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: July 26, 2007, 12:10:37 AM »
melvin you are cool
and the haters:shut up bitches

I for one do not hate.

I tell it like it is.....its guys like you that can not accept the truth and continue to pump these guys up by buying photos, shirts , mags and the like. 

These guys should speak to the truth to the people who pay them......the fans.

think about it

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #120 on: July 26, 2007, 12:18:34 AM »
I for one do not hate.

I tell it like it is.....its guys like you that can not accept the truth and continue to pump these guys up by buying photos, shirts , mags and the like. 

These guys should speak to the truth to the people who pay them......the fans.

think about it

i'm not a fanboy
i don't buy any shit
but everyone who trains hard has my respect
and  don't see the reason why he shouldn't go to kuwait to use legaly drugs...so what???
that gay 4 pay shit...i don'T think so...americans are gay..yes dutch people are gay...some germans are gay
but arabs??? no man they are not gay
 ;D P.S. i'm not an arab

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #121 on: July 26, 2007, 12:19:36 AM »
Melvin, how dare you! 

So now you say America gave you nothing?  Show some gratitude son!  Everything that you are is because of America!  Never forget that!

You are American built!

Your steroided physique is American built.
Your wealth garnered from your homosexual fan-base is American built. 
Your poor education is American built. 
Your whole being is American built!

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: July 26, 2007, 12:27:17 AM »
i'm not a fanboy
i don't buy any shit
but everyone who trains hard has my respect
and  don't see the reason why he shouldn't go to kuwait to use legaly drugs...so what???
that gay 4 pay shit...i don'T think so...americans are gay..yes dutch people are gay...some germans are gay
but arabs??? no man they are not gay
 ;D P.S. i'm not an arab

You probably have not a clue where or the arab countries are.....proably never left the state for that matter. Nonethess.....

I did not say melvin was gay nor did not train hard........

I said Melvin and his boys are a bunch of fronting no moral having people that will lie and do anything for a buck.....

fine i say.... live as you wish but do not try and make other believe that you are all righteous.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #123 on: July 26, 2007, 02:03:05 AM »
Melvin is the most rational one in this argument. You guys are just abusing what you can get away with saying anonymously. We all know the pros use steroids, there's simply no need for them to confirm it, it's common knowledge. We still support them for it! That's why we're fans!

Melvin said how stress-free his trip to kuwait will be and imagine if you had to go to a strange and foreign country and be serviced for homosexual favors. I would not call that a vacation!!! I'm just saying there's no proof. If he does g4p like some of the others I'll admit it, that sucks. He'd have my pity.
~

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #124 on: July 26, 2007, 02:04:18 AM »

Marvelous Melvin Anthony
I am really grad that you make good money and congrats.(Seriously)

By the way,you dont know how the 1st Iraq war begins.
Kuwait was totally a marionette of US and US made them steal oil from Iraq and selling low cost which is lower than the permission of OPEC. Why? To provoke war for preventing world economic catastrophe caused by the end of bubble economy of japan.
Then US tryed to ask for money to Iraq which they owed when they bought weapons against Iran.
Iraq had plan to pay back the money to US by selling good amount of oil.But They couldnt do it because of that Kuwait behavier.
So Iraq was like a mouse in front of cat in the corner.They cant do anything but attack.
Then US obtained a excuse for attacking Iraq....saying "Look! Iraq attacks small Kuwait! We have to save them!"