Author Topic: Pressure on Nike  (Read 12213 times)

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
Re: Pressure on Nike
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2007, 02:04:50 PM »
STAY ON TARGET!! STAY ON TARGET!!  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2007, 02:06:58 PM »
I cannot believe you have the nerve to even post on a bodybuilding board. You talk the tough talk, but you don't walk the walk.
These pics say it all. " PATHETIC "  We don't want to hear about how these distorted pics of your Fat ass  " Just came out that way "
Put on the self timer and take crystal clear pics. Until you do refrain fro posting OK ? You just make yourself look foolish.
Village idiot.

Scott, you're attacking the messenger, not the message.

SF discussed the hypocracy in calling for someone to be beaten badly, for his acts of violence.

Is he wrong?  If so, why?  Don't resort to insulting his physique when the discussion is about Vick.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2007, 02:09:18 PM »
Here is what will happen....

The press will find other issues to report...
People will forget all about this nonsense in the next ten minutes....
Vick will go back to playing football....
Nike will continue paying him....
All will be forgiven....
PETA will slaughter another couple hundred dogs and cats between now and November and it will go unreported like it always does...
Those into BEASTIALITY will continue to be haunted by the idea that good dogs have left the world before they had a chnce to SEX THEM UP. Etc Etc Etc

GET A LIFE PEOPLE. If Kobe fucked a white Bitch and still plays ball what does that say about a dog compared to a white Bitch if Vick gets convicted of anything for having the dogs fight (something they do naturally anyway)?????

vick is straight out ghetto and has some politicians ready to string him up with a noose...Kobe was considered almost as white as Tiger Woods...

Also remember that most women can't even stand each other and think that every other women is a lying/stealing whore...But love their animals more then they love their own mothers...

Vick can not win on this one...He will fall almost as low as OJ...He will probably go play in canada in a few years and just disappear...

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2007, 02:20:29 PM »
vick is straight out ghetto and has some politicians ready to string him up with a noose...Kobe was considered almost as white as Tiger Woods...

Also remember that most women can't even stand each other and think that every other women is a lying/stealing whore...But love their animals more then they love their own mothers...

Vick can not win on this one...He will fall almost as low as OJ...He will probably go play in canada in a few years and just disappear...

maybe Mike & Marcus Vick can join the same team as Ricky Williams. Bring in some of the Dallas Cowboys from their glory (criminal) years and you've got an unstoppable bunch of athletic criminals
I love me some me!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2007, 02:22:16 PM »
maybe Mike & Marcus Vick can join the same team as Ricky Williams. Bring in some of the Dallas Cowboys from their glory (criminal) years and you've got an unstoppable bunch of athletic criminals
hahahahaha, when you listen to the sports report on the local news or read the sports page in the newspaper these days it looks more like the police blotter than actual scores and highlights.

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2007, 02:26:48 PM »
excuse me boys but this thread is about putting pressure on nike to dump michael vick.  can we start focusing on it?

http://go.care2.com/e/sBG5/lUX7/ox.y
Poooopydoodle!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2007, 02:28:44 PM »

Along with Adam "pacman" Jones, Latrell Sprewell, Allen Iverson and a bunch of other hoodlums.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2007, 02:35:15 PM »
I was thinking if vick gets kicked out of football then he'll pursue dogfighting fulltime..... :-[

At least now the dogs get 2 days off a week...dont you love doggies, people?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2007, 02:35:15 PM »
I can't wait to get a new pair of Shox. Hopefully they're made out of baby pitbull leather!

Give it a fucking rest. You clowns make me laugh. Like I said before, no one cared about dog fighting up until two weeks ago. It's been going on for centuries now. Now an athlete with 1000x more money than the majority of this country gets implicated in it and the country's gung ho against it. Vick will get off and everyone will go back their little worlds not caring about it, and that's the sad truth.

Attacking Vick's sponsorships (which I doubt he'll lose) isn't going to make dog fighting go away.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2007, 02:36:33 PM »
I can't wait to get a new pair of Shox. Hopefully they're made out of baby pitbull leather!

Give it a fucking rest. You clowns make me laugh. Like I said before, no one cared about dog fighting up until two weeks ago. It's been going on for centuries now. Now an athlete with 1000x more money than the majority of this country gets implicated in it and the country's gung ho against it. Vick will get off and everyone will go back their little worlds not caring about it, and that's the sad truth.

Attacking Vick's sponsorships (which I doubt he'll lose) isn't going to make dog fighting go away.
hahahaha, watch out BF or Scott Markey and Kelly Jane will pay Ron for yoru IP address and find you and smash your head into the ground, aren't you terrified? ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2007, 02:38:42 PM »
hahahaha, watch out BF or Scott Markey and Kelly Jane will pay Ron for yoru IP address and find you and smash your head into the ground, aren't you terrified? ;D

Those two morons can't even see how hypocritical they are. I'm surprised they know how to use computer. Sounds like Kelly Jane and white boy Scott Markey have a vendetta against rich, black men and not dog fighters.

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2007, 03:01:09 PM »
You obviously don't own a dog clown !

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2007, 03:07:27 PM »

Hey Kelly. Just in case you getbiggers don't know who Kelly Jane is. She's one sweet, Super hot woman...

Why do you say 'just in case'?  Just curious.

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2007, 03:21:02 PM »
I dont care if youre green ( ::)that is obvious but that's another subject).  Any monster who treats mans best friend the way they did deserves the same.  To many people feel the same about this so MV is going down fast.  :P
Poooopydoodle!!!!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2007, 04:14:39 PM »
I cannot believe you have the nerve to even post on a bodybuilding board. You talk the tough talk, but you don't walk the walk.
These pics say it all. " PATHETIC "  We don't want to hear about how these distorted pics of your Fat ass  " Just came out that way "
Put on the self timer and take crystal clear pics. Until you do refrain fro posting OK ? You just make yourself look foolish.
Village idiot.

hey scott he's the getbig whipping lard ass we all love to pick on ol fat fk davey boy 35 years old and hasn't seen a lick of pu$$y in his long tubby 35 years, he's a PETA supporter the male sheep he fks every night makes him feel good after playing a fat racist pig on these boards..

hey you fat fk squadchinner you suck big black moose ck!!!

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2007, 05:20:33 PM »
TBH until this thing with Vick hit the news I had never really even heard of dog fighting etc, but it is obviously more widespread than most people know. I think it's some truly sad and sick stuff and i think that Vick and anyone associated should be put away for it, the shit just ain't right :(.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2007, 05:27:29 PM »
TBH until this thing with Vick hit the news I had never really even heard of dog fighting etc, but it is obviously more widespread than most people know. I think it's some truly sad and sick stuff and i think that Vick and anyone associated should be put away for it, the shit just ain't right :(.

yes
why would you torture and execute the only animal that never stub you in the back,,always loyal,,and is the best companion,,

only a sick mother fuckin asshole would do it wether white black or yellow,,that fella should be sitting in prison for a lot more than the 5 years he about to get,,but not to worry his nfl american career is over and he will forever be hated by americans

american LOVE their dogs like family member

i hope in his 5 years in prison he gets fuckked in the ass every sunday for the crimes he commited
fallen angel

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2007, 05:28:50 PM »

The fact that this is such a high profile case is the reason people are so involved.  Not much could be done if Joe Blow in the ghetto is fighting his pitt, and not much is gonna happen anyway. There is no publicity for a situation where Joe Blow is fighting pitts.   But, now that Vick did it, he can be used as an example to start enforcing animal cruelty laws....maybe make them stiffer.  Thus, people can actually get involved in helping to minimize dog fighting....

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2007, 05:42:16 PM »
Vick has created a side business in which dogs are systematically beaten, starved, & put into death matches for profit. 

So, we're not talking about the guy who gets drunk and kicks his dog or his girlfriend.

This is about a guy who is running a death camp for dogs.  Fuck him...

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2007, 05:45:22 PM »
Poooopydoodle!!!!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2007, 05:50:46 PM »

YOU HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHERE VICK GREW UP NOR HOW HE GREW UP. GHETTO IS A WHITE BITCH FUCKING THREE MEN IN ONE DAY, NOT EVEN TAKING A BATH BETWEEN FUCKINGS AND IF THAT IS NOT BAD ENOUGH, CLAIMING ONE OF THE FUCKS WAS A RAPE...NASTY!!!...now that is white GHET-TO if ever there was.

So far as the FAG politician goes...its nothing more than the same ole white racism at work and wishing to see someone Black persecuted for something. One would think that with thousands of soldiers killed, and tens of thousands maimed and crippled not to mention over three hundred thousand dead since the first Persian Gulf war that the politicians would have a lot more to worry about than a god damned dog fight. Let us not forget a president and a vice president (who thinks he is PRESIDENT) plunging the country into total HELL and telling Congress what side of his ASS TO KISS. With all of that A FUCKING DOG TAKES CENTER STAGE....GO FIGURE THAT SHIT OUT. Tell me CAUCASIANS are not some DUMB ASS FUCKED UP IMBICILES.

So far as Vick goes...again with americas attention span reaching TEN MINUTES at best, this will be forgotten soon. And with the stock market falling 300+ points today, you can believe only a JACKASS would be worried about Vick and the dog. I say KILL ALL DOGS and that will resolve the problem.

BTW...OJ is doing quite well it is the dirt bag goldmans and Browns that are the poverty cases, the trouble OJ is having is what OJ gets for fucking trash.....
C

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2007, 05:51:59 PM »
Some people only understand violence. That is why he should be stomped to within an inch of his life to see how it feels.

Then maybe he will see the errors of his ways. As it is now, I'm sure he doesn't feel bad about what he did, he only feels bad that he was caught.

Call it being a hypocrite or call it an eye for an eye. I don't really care.

stomper

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2007, 05:54:18 PM »
vick should be fired and banned from nfl if convicted i don't see how he could be not guilty,scumbag

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2007, 06:13:57 PM »
excuse me boys but this thread is about putting pressure on nike to dump michael vick.  can we start focusing on it?

http://go.care2.com/e/sBG5/lUX7/ox.y

if that doesn't end cruelty to animals i dont know what will ::).. what do you think is going to happen. nike dumps vic and all the fighting pit bulls in the world will be set free in meadow in the middle of an animal sanctuary?

theres a girl down the street from you getting a beat down from her boyfriend.. but dont spend any of your time and money worrying about that, as long as the kitten is ok.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2007, 06:15:08 PM »

Why did you bring up Ricky Williams name? All Ricky did was smoke weed. He didnt hurt animals or people. Dude was a beast the first year with Miami.