Author Topic: BARRY BONDS IS  (Read 24424 times)

chosen09

• Getbig II
Re: BARRY BONDS IS
« Reply #150 on: August 05, 2007, 10:08:00 AM »
ignorant black

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: August 05, 2007, 03:30:57 PM »
170 pound blown up CHEATER ......what a fraudulent piece of shit.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: August 05, 2007, 03:34:02 PM »
170 pound blown up CHEATER ......what a fraudulent piece of shit.

he may be an asshole, but he is the best baseball player of the era. he was an mvp 3 times over before he ever took roids. also, he has one of the best eyes for pitches in the history of the game. the guy has been walked over 2500 times

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: August 05, 2007, 03:38:48 PM »
check his stats, his HR to AB ratio DOUBLED after he began juicing and using GH, His 5 best seasons began afdter age 35, after being on Drugs.   

Very good player, naturally skinny who would never, ever sniff the HR record without DRUGS

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: August 05, 2007, 03:44:14 PM »
check his stats, his HR to AB ratio DOUBLED after he began juicing and using GH, His 5 best seasons began afdter age 35, after being on Drugs.   

Very good player, naturally skinny who would never, ever sniff the HR record without DRUGS

again, he was a great player before that as well

again, hank aaron hit a ton of homers between 35-39 yrs old

again, bonds is probably a big asshole. however, he is still the best player of the era.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: August 05, 2007, 04:49:03 PM »
i just checked the stats, only 1 of Hank Aarons 6 best seasons came after age 35, like almost all ball players.

As opposed to Bonds, who "miraculously" had 5 of his 6 best seasons after getting on roids and GH-AFTER the age of 35.  So you are full of shit Willie.   ::)

The Coach

« Reply #156 on: August 05, 2007, 05:01:56 PM »
i just checked the stats, only 1 of Hank Aarons 6 best seasons came after age 35, like almost all ball players.

As opposed to Bonds, who "miraculously" had 5 of his 6 best seasons after getting on roids and GH-AFTER the age of 35.  So you are full of shit Willie.   ::)

ARod is juiced!

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: August 05, 2007, 07:50:28 PM »

what are you talking about? If you look at those stats for Aaron, it shows that in the 4 yr stretch from 35-39 yrs old, Aaron hit more HRs in that stretch than any other 4 yr time frame in his career

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: August 05, 2007, 07:53:33 PM »
just what i said shit bird, out of his 6 best seasons, 5 did not come after the age of 35.  ::)

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #159 on: August 05, 2007, 08:13:26 PM »
ARod is juiced!

And you know this how exactly?
Newbies: Goatboy smells

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #160 on: August 05, 2007, 08:15:14 PM »
The Coach is better than arod and bonds.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #161 on: August 05, 2007, 08:20:45 PM »
In case you guys didn't know this but steroids DO NOT make you hit home runs.  They DO NOT help you hit the ball.  Bonds is a very good player offensively and defensively.  He has the genetics.  I do think from the added strength you get from taking the roids some of his hits went out that may not have gone out.  But, that is very little.  You still have to have the eye-hand cooridination and skill to hit the ball and the drugs DO NOT help that.  There are all kinds of varibles that make a difference from hitting a ball today than how it was years ago.    A lot of varibles but no matter what Bonds is achieving something great.

No actually, they increase bat speed, reflexes, explosiveness, power, durability and ability to sustain intensity and increase HRs. Guys like McGuire, Bonds and Canseco could muscle baseballs out of the park in ways that weren't seen nearly as much. Canseco said that about as clearly as he could.

They also sustain higher levels of ability well beyond the usual drop-off points in a career.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: August 05, 2007, 08:25:09 PM »
You take a little guy like Brady Anderson, he bulks up on juice and goes from what ?11 homeruns batting leadoff to 51 in one season,  ::)

Bonds put on about 60-70 pounds after he started Roids and GH, his shoe size went from a 10 to a 13. Hes a fraud.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 05, 2007, 08:56:09 PM »
Bonds ties Aaron's home-run record* but doubts persist

When Barry Bonds dispatched his 755th home run in San Diego's Petco Park on Saturday night, Bud Selig rose to his feet. With the milestone greeted by far more cheers than jeers, the baseball commissioner kept his hands in his pockets and wore a studiously neutral expression as he watched the 43-year-old San Francisco Giant trot around the bases to equal Hank Aaron's hallowed home-run record.

By the time Bonds was locked in a celebratory embrace with his 17-year-old son, Nikolai - a team batboy - at home plate, the commissioner looked like he would rather be anywhere else in the world.

His discomfiture was fitting. For more than a decade Selig presided over the last major sport to refuse to introduce drug-testing, and the game where statistics have always been sacrosanct is now paying a hefty price. As Bonds tipped his cap to the crowd, there were enough fans hoisting aloft asterisk signs to remind everybody that his achievement will always be tainted by suspicion. Whether or not baseball ever places that symbol next to his entry in the record books, the period from 1993 to 2004 is regarded unofficially by many as "the steroid era".

"Out of respect for the tradition of the game, the magnitude of the record and the fact that all citizens in this country are innocent until proven guilty," said Selig in a statement, "either I or a representative of my office will attend the next few games and make every attempt to observe the breaking of the record."

Having caved into pressure and traipsed across the United States to attend nine of the Giants' past 15 games, Selig saw Bonds draw level with Aaron off a fastball from the San Diego Padres' Clay Hensley. There was a delicious irony to that. The player who many believe hit more than 300 of those home runs with the assistance of performance-enhancing substances sent one out of the park off a pitcher who had once served a paltry 15-game suspension for steroid use.

"It's the hardest thing I've had to do in my entire career," said Bonds afterwards. "I had rashes on my head; I felt like I was getting sick at times."

Aaron, who endured terrible racial abuse on his way to dethroning Babe Ruth as home-run king back in 1974, has deliberately absented himself from the Bonds soap opera. He pointedly refused to follow baseball protocol by trying to be present when his record was equalled. "I am making a comment," Aaron said this week when quizzed yet again on the issue, "by not making a comment."

It is telling that at a memorabilia auction in Cleveland on Friday night a signed Aaron jersey fetched $40,000 (£20,000) whereas Bonds' 70th home-run ball from his 2001 season went for only $14,400, a third of what it was once worth.

How much ball No755 sells for may depend on the work of a grand jury investigating whether to bring a perjury charge against Bonds arising from the Balco affair. When its remit was extended for a further six months back in July, that decision meant at least one person was missing from Bonds' entourage. His personal trainer, Greg Anderson, has been an inmate of the Federal Correction Institution in Dublin, California, since November because of his refusal to answer the grand jury's questions about his boyhood friend.

According to Mark Fainaru-Wada and Lance Williams' book Game of Shadows, between 1998 and 2004 Anderson supplied Bonds with a cocktail including human growth hormone, erythropoietin, nandrolone, Clomid (a fertility drug for women), stanozolol, trenbolone (used to build muscle in cattle) and a pair of designer steroids from the Balco laboratory. Bonds' contention is that he never knowingly took steroids, claiming that he thought he was taking flaxseed oil when in fact it was the synthetic steroid THG.

Although Bonds has not sued the authors of the book, its impact can perhaps be gauged by his decision to miss yesterday's final game of the series against the Padres. The official story was that he needed a rest but others allege he wanted to ensure he breaks the record in a Giants home game and asterisk-free zone this week.

Hours before No755, the New York Yankees' Alex Rodriguez became the youngest player to hit 500 home runs. Throughout Bonds' pursuit of Aaron, purists have consoled themselves with the thought that it should be only a matter of time before Rodriguez surpasses him. Previously regarded as above reproach, even he may yet be tarnished. Last week the former Yankee José Canseco hinted that his new book would expose Rodriguez as a hypocrite over steroids. Rodriguez has refused to comment on the allegation. The last time Canseco made claims about drug use, people laughed at him but a lot of what he said ended up ringing true. Nobody is laughing now.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: August 05, 2007, 10:18:16 PM »
just what i said shit bird, out of his 6 best seasons, 5 did not come after the age of 35.  ::)

seems to me aaron's performance didn't drop off until after he was 40

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: August 05, 2007, 10:19:45 PM »
[quote author=SirTraps link=topic=160974.msg2279476#msg2279476 date=118637070

Bonds put on about 60-70 pounds after he started Roids and GH, his shoe size went from a 10 to a 13. Hes a fraud.
[/quote]

so, why was we have the best player in baseball before the time frame of his steroid use?

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #166 on: August 06, 2007, 01:56:52 PM »
The greatest offensive player that ever lived. He might be juicing but so are the pitchers and that makes it an even playing field. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 06, 2007, 01:57:47 PM »
The greatest offensive player that ever lived. He might be juicing but so are the pitchers and that makes it an even playing field. 
hahahhaa, bullshit, Bonds couldn't carry Mantle, Mays, Ted Williams jocks.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 06, 2007, 01:59:39 PM »
BS

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #169 on: August 06, 2007, 02:00:03 PM »
hahahhaa, bullshit, Bonds couldn't carry Mantle, Mays, Ted Williams jocks.

how does it feel that blacks has taken over every sport. haha yes how you like them apples ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 06, 2007, 02:02:17 PM »
how does it feel that blacks has taken over every sport. haha yes how you like them apples ;D
greatest baseball player ever-Babe Ruth
            greatest football player ever-Joe Montana
             the only sport where you can claim the best ever is basketball and Michael Jordan, otherwise white athletes rule.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 06, 2007, 02:09:53 PM »
Some of the fans at recent Bonds' games were holding up signs showing only an asterisk. ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #172 on: August 06, 2007, 02:10:18 PM »
greatest baseball player ever-Babe Ruth
            greatest football player ever-Joe Montana
             the only sport where you can claim the best ever is basketball and Michael Jordan, otherwise white athletes rule.

Hank Aaron is better than Babe Ruth. Joe Montana? Do you even watch football? You got to be kidding me. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Tennis, Golf....the list goes on squad. I forgot Hockey. A lot of the moves you see in hockey today was started by the black Canadian hockey team many years ago.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 06, 2007, 02:12:10 PM »
Hank Aaron is better than Babe Ruth. Joe Montana? Do you even watch football? You got to be kidding me. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Tennis, Golf....the list goes on squad. I forgot Hockey. A lot of the moves you see in hockey today was started by the black Canadian hockey team many years ago.
best Tennis Player ever-Pete Sampras
            best Golfer ever-Jack Nicklaus
             best Hockey player ever-Wayne Gretzky
             All White

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #174 on: August 06, 2007, 02:13:41 PM »
best Tennis Player ever-Pete Sampras
            best Golfer ever-Jack Nicklaus
             best Hockey player ever-Wayne Gretzky