Author Topic: Guyliner  (Read 8106 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Guyliner
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2007, 05:54:31 AM »
every guy wants to be a badass in high school. those who can't do it conventionally compensate by putting on makeup and claiming to be associated w the devil (he's supposed to be the ultimate badass after all). 

Ya... that and getting on internet bodybuilding forums claiming to be big & tough, while harassing people they don't like, or whose views they do not agree with.  :-\
w

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2007, 07:46:14 AM »
Ya... that and getting on internet bodybuilding forums claiming to be big & tough, while harassing people they don't like, or whose views they do not agree with.  :-\
like i said before Marilyn Manson was the typical skinny geek who got humiliated by the big jocks in high school and decided to get into heavy metal and statred to wear all black clothes, trenchcoat and makeup to scare everyone and just got picked on more, he hasn't hurt a fly in his life and couldn't kill anything but a pound of bologna and half a loaf of bread.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2007, 08:20:40 AM »
Dave Navarro doesn't leave the house without all his makeup on

LOL

hahaha gotta be 115 lbs  ::)

He doesn't scare shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2007, 08:40:31 AM »
LOL

hahaha gotta be 115 lbs  ::)

He doesn't scare shit
hahahaha, exactly, these guys think they're shocking people and scaring them with the black jacket, the makeup, the painted nails, the skinny hip hugger jeans with the huge belt buckle but they're 126 pounds at 6'1'. ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2007, 12:04:06 PM »
hahahaha, exactly, these guys think they're shocking people and scaring them with the black jacket, the makeup, the painted nails, the skinny hip hugger jeans with the huge belt buckle but they're 126 pounds at 6'1'. ;D

and I bet you he thinks he looks cool with a cig in his hand..

I'd be smoking a fat stogie and use his makeuped face as an ashtray and then beat the shit out of him.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2007, 01:48:33 PM »
and I bet you he thinks he looks cool with a cig in his hand..

I'd be smoking a fat stogie and use his makeuped face as an ashtray and then beat the shit out of him.
hahahaha, exactly, we better watch out though CJ because "original sin" seems to believe that Marilyn is some hardcore murderer/rapist/tough guy so we don't want him to beat us up too bad. ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2007, 04:35:37 PM »
hahahaha, exactly, we better watch out though CJ because "original sin" seems to believe that Marilyn is some hardcore murderer/rapist/tough guy so we don't want him to beat us up too bad. ;D

lol  :D

I wonder what would happen to Manson if were put in a prison? He'd bitch and try his goth shit there and would wind up being the bitch of some gang leader.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2007, 04:36:33 PM »
You guys can laugh and poke fun of him all you want, but remember this...

...at least he had what it takes to have been schtupping Carmen Electra every night.
w

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2007, 09:44:50 PM »
Who keeps deleting my posts?

Fucking feminazis.

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2007, 02:59:44 AM »