Author Topic: Ryan Kenelley benches 1036lb in Ukraine!  (Read 7844 times)

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
Re: Ryan Kenelley benches 1036lb in Ukraine!
« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2007, 08:32:09 PM »
Here for all the PAB's  watch Ryan in action and tell me he's not strong  ::)
&NR=1

Oh, God he use a bench shirt sometimes to... well this 600 X 2 in a T-shirt aint what I'd call a "Bench shirt".

Face it you whiners are weak.

By the way, that video is OLD and he is WAYYYYY bigger and stronger now.

Chris
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2007, 04:13:56 AM »
Hey Joey Tito,try to lift some weights little man.Posting wont get you bigger or stronger,only lifting will.By the way ,Im STRONGER THEN any OF THESE LITTLE TINY MEN POSTING ON THIS THREAD,so their opinions about lifting are SH**.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2007, 04:40:29 AM »
I "Wish" that I could lift that much :o I still will give him his props 8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2007, 08:04:58 AM »
kennelly hits 585x2 and 405x20 for easy reps totally raw. anyone trying to claim he's not a fucking powerhouse is retarded.

the shirts are a part of the sport. period. yammering on a message board won't make them go away. they aren't cheating, because to be cheating implies that you have them but other people don't and you're not allowed to in the first place. it's like saying shoes are cheating for sprinters.

so you can do one of two things. you can do what ryan is doing and just compete and break a world record, or you can sit around bitching and moaning. you can compete raw if you'd like, but when you do nothing but cry about the other guys, it just smacks of bitter jealousy.

ryan's 1036 is the strongest shirted bench anyone has ever done. he is the strongest.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2007, 08:15:02 AM »
kennelly hits 585x2 and 405x20 for easy reps totally raw. anyone trying to claim he's not a fucking powerhouse is retarded.

the shirts are a part of the sport. period. yammering on a message board won't make them go away. they aren't cheating, because to be cheating implies that you have them but other people don't and you're not allowed to in the first place. it's like saying shoes are cheating for sprinters.

so you can do one of two things. you can do what ryan is doing and just compete and break a world record, or you can sit around bitching and moaning. you can compete raw if you'd like, but when you do nothing but cry about the other guys, it just smacks of bitter jealousy.

ryan's 1036 is the strongest shirted bench anyone has ever done. he is the strongest.

Did he push 1036? I don't follow it that close, but these whining punks here are babies.

Look at the thickness of the guy. Look how he toys with 3-4 plates a side in a T-shirt :o.
ANyone who calls themself a BBer or weightlifter and dont respect that is a total jerk.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2007, 08:21:09 AM »
Did he push 1036? I don't follow it that close, but these whining punks here are babies.

Look at the thickness of the guy. Look how he toys with 3-4 plates a side in a T-shirt :o.
ANyone who calls themself a BBer or weightlifter and dont respect that is a total jerk.

His opener is online.

It looked incredibly easy.  NOTE!!! This is NOT the 1036 lbs lift!!!! Just the opener!

http://www.kondraschow.de/meloch/Kennely417_5.wmv

It's fair to say that Kennelly is in another league than Mendelson and Rychlak right now.
As empty as paradise

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2007, 08:59:31 AM »
His opener is online.

It looked incredibly easy.  NOTE!!! This is NOT the 1036 lbs lift!!!! Just the opener!

http://www.kondraschow.de/meloch/Kennely417_5.wmv

It's fair to say that Kennelly is in another league than Mendelson and Rychlak right now.