Author Topic: Buying gear in Thailand  (Read 4165 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Buying gear in Thailand
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2007, 07:43:54 AM »
can anyone give me an example of the cost of gear in thailand?

also cost of food, accomodation etc?

thanks

In The Popular Tourist areas, Like Pattaya, you can find rooms from around $11 a night to as much as you want to spend. If you find a nice place you like, and rent longer term, they allways usualy will bargine.

If you scratch the back street corners, you can sometimes find nasty rooms a bit far away from the action for as little as $5. You'd want your own sheets in a place like that...

A Clean not bad Place called PRS Mansion is about 4min off the strip, has a nice pool, a little but ok gym, I think around $11 a night. Id have to check. Nice place. Some of cute girls .

"Midway" is another one with a nice pool, and closer to the strip. Similar prices.
If your from Europe, Euros are going to be sweet compared to the Dollar :'(

Nice big Cooked plate of chicken and rice & some vegies Prolly around $3. They got McDonnalds, KFC, Pizza Hut, etc also. Prices a little cheaper than the states actualy...
Find a street grill and just eat BBQ Chicken, Pork and Dog :o (Carefull ;D) one after the other pretty cheaply.
Tip - Hot Grilled or Deep fried food is usualy safe.

Current Gear costs I dont know for sure. I hear $60-$70 for 1000 tabs of Anabols. Karachi SUS was $1.50 in 2000. Lots of: Proviron, Halo, Primo, Stan, Andriol, TE,TC,...  The brand name (Organon, Schering) will proll set you back $7cc at least. ALl Human Pharma is spendy EVERYWHERE.

The drivers of the Vans and buss's will try to steer you into pricy hotels. Jusst walk away and go hunt.
PM me if your planing to go and we can shoot you some hotell adress's and prices. You could even get them to pick you up at the airport and bring you. Human labor is cheap. 

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2007, 08:40:02 AM »
thanks for the reply trab.

overall is pattaya cheaper than bangkok?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2007, 09:03:12 AM »
thanks for the reply trab.

overall is pattaya cheaper than bangkok?

No Way. BKK is much cheaper to live in. Pattay is a world class tourist/ trap destination.
If You could speak Thai, you could live for peanuts in BKK. Face it, theres some sever poverty there.

Pattaya is just plain fun! There's also better Gyms. Most the Bkk Gyms are like Spas. I dont think you'd like them. But, In BKK there's a big park call'd Lampine park (close  to the fighting stadiums) that has a nice open air gym. Also the air in BKK is almost solid pollution. The Park is nice.
In Bkk, the Grace Hotel and Nana Plaza and Patpong st area and Soi Coboy area have the most tourists.
Thats where you'll find some big Euro boys stocking up.

Some Pussy Hounds come for a month and never leave the Nana ;D.  Im not sure if theres a decent gym near.

In Pattaya, "walking Street" is right on the ocean.  There are some nice, well equiped gyms. Also some little hole in the wall gyms here and there in the back alleys. I believe Dennis James moved Down to Pukett and has a nice gym there. Puket is farther than Pattaya. It also had the Tsunami... :o

Remember the jet-Lag is Killer. You'll be up all night for about 10 days. Many gyms are open late just because of that I think.  It's hard on your training, but a great trip. The heat & humidity is major also.

Theres Northern cities too, Chain Mai. Or the Southern Islands... It eats into your time though..

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2007, 09:24:25 AM »
nice, what are the "entertainment" expenses like? ;)

thanks again

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2007, 12:03:40 AM »
Luolamies thanks man im going to go on your advice. I don’t want to bring back anything major or ship out just stick some gear in my toilet bag. I just want to get personal gear for my next show. Halo and Primo are hard to find and expensive here….

TRAB – Im going to Koh Sumai (think that’s how you spell it) , im  just going to chill out for about 3 weeks. Then when we fly back we spending 2 nights in Bangkok that’s where I intend to try find some gear. Is that a good place? Im assumiong because its in the city that the prices should be good? I want to buy it from a pharmacy , is there fake gear going around?

Ive booked my first 7 days accomidation in a hotel , breakfast , good living and its costing me $64 a night. I sorted this out through my travel agent so I recon im getting ripped a bit by them but I think that’s still cheap for a hotel with meals and all that jazz…

Recon i need to plan a GUYS trip there with mates leave the girlfriend at home  ;D

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2007, 06:44:09 AM »

Trab im going for a month because ive got work , cant just take off, also have my girlfirend with me...

Just get her to hide the vials up her stink hole

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2007, 07:21:56 AM »
Just get her to hide the vials up her stink hole

Thanks for the great idea Beener , why dont you rather let me take your mom in that case imagine how much I could fit in her. I could prob take orders from the whole of Get big we can split the profits 50/50

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2007, 11:35:11 AM »
Luolamies thanks man im going to go on your advice.

Anytime man...

Thanks for the great idea Beener , why dont you rather let me take your mom in that case imagine how much I could fit in her. I could prob take orders from the whole of Get big we can split the profits 50/50

HAH HAH HAAA!
Nice comeback.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2007, 04:23:56 PM »
Luolamies thanks man im going to go on your advice. I don’t want to bring back anything major or ship out just stick some gear in my toilet bag. I just want to get personal gear for my next show. Halo and Primo are hard to find and expensive here….

TRAB – Im going to Koh Sumai (think that’s how you spell it) , im  just going to chill out for about 3 weeks. Then when we fly back we spending 2 nights in Bangkok that’s where I intend to try find some gear. Is that a good place? Im assumiong because its in the city that the prices should be good? I want to buy it from a pharmacy , is there fake gear going around?

Ive booked my first 7 days accomidation in a hotel , breakfast , good living and its costing me $64 a night. I sorted this out through my travel agent so I recon im getting ripped a bit by them but I think that’s still cheap for a hotel with meals and all that jazz…

Recon i need to plan a GUYS trip there with mates leave the girlfriend at home  ;D

Many a white girl been dumped by her BF in Thailand ;D.

Tour is nice because its all taken care of for you.

HERE'S SOME CURRENT PRICES - THIS MORNING.
Rooms with Air Conditioning Pattaya or Ko Samui - 600-1200 Thai Batt 
Her brother has very nice rooms with a pool close to the Gym for 800-1200 $B That is $27-$40 US.
(Bush has the USA $ down to 30:1 against the Batt, It was 42 before he Shock and Awe'd the US$)

200$B Get a nice plate of chicken & Rice and some veggies
MotorBike rental (Scooter) She Said 300B a day, that sounds a bit cheap, also CAREFULL DRIVING THERE!
Europeans are way better off with their currencies. The Dollar has turned green toilet paper. In 1999 it was 50B:1US$

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2007, 05:21:04 PM »

:)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2007, 06:43:03 AM »

:)

That's it, and it aint even night time yet. The best girls sleep till about noon ;D.
I'd prefer to look for stuff thats fresh, not some girl w/ no problem A2M.

You need to Pay a "Bar fine" to get a girl out of the bar. SOme of the hottest girls have a lot of power and wont accept that, they will tell the owner to F-OFF and take several of her friends to a new bar. Some of these pretty girls have a lot of social power, in contrast to what liberal media will feed you,.
They are the free'est funlovein birds on the Planet. ALl they know how to do is turn anything into a game.

The clip dont do justice to how pretty some are. Late at night when the bars are closin is bargin time.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2007, 06:53:59 AM »
I think they call it "compensated dating" and i think most of them choose who they'll go with or don't go. I'd like to see some feminist bitches trying to explain to them how wrong it all is!

LOL...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2007, 07:07:40 AM »
I think they call it "compensated dating" and i think most of them choose who they'll go with or don't go. I'd like to see some feminist bitches trying to explain to them how wrong it all is!

LOL...

Some of them are picky, but many are not!
A sharp girl can make much more than a Dr , teacher, or many othe proffesionals. Many (Most) are supporting 2 or 3 gererations of family. Thai culture is actualy MUCH more conservative than the USA or EuroLand, but a empty growling stomach has a way of making PPL ignore certian things.
1st time I went, a knock out little chick moved me in her room for a month, she NEVER asked me for a dime!
Drove me everywhere on her cycle, got me food, we destroyed her bed and ran the water bill sky high.
I tried to buys her some nice clothes, "Please, Id rather have them money, Ive almost enough to build mom & dad a house."  Day before I was gonna leave she asked "somthing for me" ? I gave her 10 Benjies. She was thrilled. SO was I. Hope shes fine. 99% of These girls do as they please. One pretty one can wreck the bar she work in for weeks by leaving and taking her freinds to. THat Girl did just that. I think the owner had to turn to sellin her ass to make the bills.