Author Topic: an INTRESTING way i made to eat EGG WHITES!!!  (Read 12580 times)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: an INTRESTING way i made to eat EGG WHITES!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2007, 11:12:24 AM »
i want to slice your throat.

Take your bullshit role-playing to the V or the Z.  Nobody wants to hear you on the main boards, 'Mars'

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2007, 11:20:50 AM »
Take your bullshit role-playing to the V or the Z.  Nobody wants to hear you on the main boards, 'Mars'

Since when are you the fucking voice of Getbig?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2007, 11:37:48 AM »
Leafy, it looks pretty good to someone who has been dieting hardcore for sure.  It looks gross to me right now, ahahaha.  I will try them next time I do contest prep for sure!

Nice pics, you are just like Emeril...you need your own show!   :D

I am most definitely sending you my cranberry pie recipe when you are done dieting!!!    ;D

:-*
:)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2007, 11:41:59 AM »
looks great

I would put some scalions in there and shallots on top.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2007, 11:49:47 AM »
Yup. I will bring you guys more recipes that are high in protien, low cal, and low fat that are excellent for dieting later on.
Good Job..

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2007, 11:51:31 AM »
so it's like an omlette, only rolled.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2007, 11:54:13 AM »
looks great

Yes, scallions would be a great combo. Onions or any vegie really.

so it's like an omlette, only rolled.
More like a crepe.

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2007, 11:55:54 AM »
Looks good.

Aren't you always dieting though?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2007, 12:03:08 PM »
Leafy can you tell us what you are dieting towards.  What is your goal, is it purely aesthetic i.e. a certain level of conditioning, or for a contest.  Are you going to get to the lvel of Brian Whitacre or J Rod.

Also are you still doing the high water intake stuff?  How does that feel, waht are the results?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2007, 12:08:02 PM »
Since when are you the fucking voice of Getbig?

meltdown

Go back to pretending you're a hacker ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2007, 12:10:16 PM »

Go lick fat dave's balls you skinny geek.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2007, 12:12:20 PM »
Even when dieting , why not eat the yolk? the yolk has some good fats, that will help you to shed fat. next time you do this , just use whole eggs for godsakes. It cant hurt, why you guys make this dieting harder then it really is? I eat what the fuck i want and i lost 15 kg of pure fat in less then 5 months. Be smart, dont be a retard. Thats all.

So you ate all those 4 eggwhite-cakes at once, if you ate 2/3 with the yolk you d be better off.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2007, 12:13:58 PM »
Go lick fat dave's balls you skinny geek.

I thought you only referred to him as "The Holy Sarcasm"? ::)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2007, 12:17:28 PM »
Let me tell you what i ate a hour ago. I finished 105 minutes of cardio. After that i took 3 whole eggs, i took some milk and made a omelette, after that i took 2 slices of bread, and a big spoon of sour-cream, then i mixed it all together.   now this was tasty, and i can lose fat eating like this, so why bother with the bullshit recipies? it looks disquting that much vinegar.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2007, 12:20:19 PM »
Leafy can you tell us what you are dieting towards.  What is your goal, is it purely aesthetic i.e. a certain level of conditioning, or for a contest.  Are you going to get to the lvel of Brian Whitacre or J Rod.

Also are you still doing the high water intake stuff?  How does that feel, waht are the results?
I am 3.5 wks out from my first show hoping to do the novice light weights but if im unlucky ill end up a middle weight. I have about 6 pounds to shave off of my hind quarters and i think ill be ready hopefully. My goal is to be the best i can be in the time i have allowed left. I don't care about anything else. I just don't want any regrets.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2007, 12:22:37 PM »
Even when dieting , why not eat the yolk? the yolk has some good fats, that will help you to shed fat. next time you do this , just use whole eggs for godsakes. It cant hurt, why you guys make this dieting harder then it really is? I eat what the fuck i want and i lost 15 kg of pure fat in less then 5 months. Be smart, dont be a retard. Thats all.

So you ate all those 4 eggwhite-cakes at once, if you ate 2/3 with the yolk you d be better off.
Yeah... why not use the whole egg and end up doubling the calorie content and dilluting the protien. Great idea El Marachi!! Keep your ever so insightful advice coming. You are losing weight to keep yourself presentable for the public, you aren't dieting for a show. There is a difference.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2007, 12:36:36 PM »
Let me tell you what i ate a hour ago. I finished 105 minutes of cardio. After that i took 3 whole eggs, i took some milk and made a omelette, after that i took 2 slices of bread, and a big spoon of sour-cream, then i mixed it all together.   now this was tasty, and i can lose fat eating like this, so why bother with the bullshit recipies? it looks disquting that much vinegar.

105 minutes of cardio!?!?!?!    :o

I would rather skip the bread and sour cream, and do 45 mins of cardio. 

:)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2007, 12:42:14 PM »

105 minutes of cardio!?!?!?!    :o

I would rather skip the bread and sour cream, and do 45 mins of cardio. 

well i normally do 1 hour cardio, but this time i was watching Predator, so didnt quit till the movie was over, time flies hen youre doing cardio with a good motivational movie.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2007, 12:43:32 PM »
Maybe you like to watch movies El marachi?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2007, 12:44:38 PM »
Yeah... why not use the whole egg and end up doubling the calorie content and dilluting the protien. Great idea El Marachi!! Keep your ever so insightful advice coming. You are losing weight to keep yourself presentable for the public, you aren't dieting for a show. There is a difference.

What happened with the adonis principles, why did you stop using them?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2007, 12:46:46 PM »
damn Leafy those look pretty tasty actually, good stuff.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2007, 12:48:56 PM »
looks great

I was thinking the same thing!   :D
:D Weee

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2007, 12:49:03 PM »

actually, my friend, i am going to have to disagree with you. while you CAN diet and still eat the yoks, it is more effective to diet on just the whites. while yes, there are some helthy fats in the yolk, they are not ALL healthy, and they are more caloricly dense tha egg whites.  so, the better option would be to eat the egg whites, and have a fatty acid pill with them.

and you can pretty much eat as much protein as you would like, anything over 40-50 grams(160-200 calories) or protein will not be digested, and all of the protein and calories that go along with it will just come out your ass.    soooooo the max amount of cals that you can get from protein at one sittin is the same whether your eating 20 egg whites, or 60.

i could be wrong on that; but that is my understanding of how the body works.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2007, 12:49:11 PM »

What happened with the adonis principles, why did you stop using them?
for the last time the Adonis principles are EAT WHATEVER YOU LIKE as long as you stay under a certain caloric intake for the day, if Leafy likes egg whites with the spinach and spices that's what he should eat.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2007, 12:50:15 PM »
actually, my friend, i am going to have to disagree with you. while you CAN diet and still eat the yoks, it is more effective to diet on just the whites. while yes, there are some helthy fats in the yolk, they are not ALL healthy, and they are more caloricly dense tha egg whites.  so, the better option would be to eat the egg whites, and have a fatty acid pill with them.

and you can pretty much eat as much protein as you would like, anything over 40-50 grams(160-200 calories) or protein will not be digested, and all of the protein and calories that go along with it will just come out your ass.    soooooo the max amount of cals that you can get from protein at one sittin is the same whether your eating 20 egg whites, or 60.
hahahahahaha, another clown with the old "anything over 40-50 grams of protein won't be digested" bullshit. ::)