Author Topic: an INTRESTING way i made to eat EGG WHITES!!!  (Read 12784 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: an INTRESTING way i made to eat EGG WHITES!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2007, 12:50:21 PM »
Maybe you like to watch movies El marachi?

hey i lost 33 pounds of pure fat in 4/5 months, actually without dieting, i just eat less sugar, thats all. i must be doing something right.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2007, 12:50:47 PM »

What happened with the adonis principles, why did you stop using them?
Thats fine for maintaining single digits in the offseason and all but im under alot of pressure. When you dish out 400 dollars for contest prep you want to make sure you can put everything you can into it. I don't want any regrets and i want to be the best that the leafy bug can be on that paticular day.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2007, 12:53:09 PM »
for the last time the Adonis principles are EAT WHATEVER YOU LIKE as long as you stay under a certain caloric intake for the day, if Leafy likes egg whites with the spinach and spices that's what he should eat.

i know that, but leafybuttsmack is talking about how he wants higher protein, i never heard adonis about that. and i dont think adonis advised him to ditch the yolk's.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2007, 12:53:28 PM »
hahahahahaha, another clown with the old "anything over 40-50 grams of protein won't be digested" bullshit. ::)
i said i COULD be wrong.  

but obviously your kowledge of nutrition and how the human digestive sytem works is well superior to mine...right, squadfag?
d[-_-]b actin all cool

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2007, 12:54:42 PM »
Thats fine for maintaining single digits in the offseason and all but im under alot of pressure. When you dish out 400 dollars for contest prep you want to make sure you can put everything you can into it. I don't want any regrets and i want to be the best that the leafy bug can be on that paticular day.

do you use any supplements for fatloss? 

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2007, 12:55:23 PM »
hahahahahaha, another clown with the old "anything over 40-50 grams of protein won't be digested" bullshit. ::)

meltdown

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2007, 12:55:35 PM »
i know that, but leafybuttsmack is talking about how he wants higher protein, i never heard adonis about that. and i dont think adonis advised him to ditch the yolk's.
i'm sure Adonis would tell him that as long as he stays under 1800-1900 calories a day he can eat as much protein as he wants but he'll have to cut the calories from carbs and fats out if he wants to stay under that level, it's really simple, eat a double Whopper w/cheese once a day and then eat very sparingly the rest of the day or eat cleaner and have more volume.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2007, 12:55:59 PM »

do you use any supplements for fatloss? 
Yes, i use a little bit of ephedrine and i get all my caffine from coffe's and teas.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2007, 12:57:50 PM »
Yes, i use a little bit of ephedrine and i get all my caffine from coffe's and teas.

i really dont know nothing about drugs, and i dont want to know. but im getting curious about this ephedrine, what type of drug is that? are you still natural after using it?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2007, 12:59:32 PM »

i really dont know nothing about drugs, and i dont want to know. but im getting curious about this ephedrine, what type of drug is that? are you still natural after using it?

dude... seriously DUDE... you are on this board for how long and don't know ephedrine

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2007, 01:01:07 PM »
dude... seriously DUDE... you are on this board for how long and don't know ephedrine

i know its for fatloss,  but im not so interested in steroids and drugs.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2007, 01:02:24 PM »
i'm sure Adonis would tell him that as long as he stays under 1800-1900 calories a day he can eat as much protein as he wants but he'll have to cut the calories from carbs and fats out if he wants to stay under that level, it's really simple, eat a double Whopper w/cheese once a day and then eat very sparingly the rest of the day or eat cleaner and have more volume.
adonis is a jackass.

he took the correct idea of "calories in vs calories out", and went to the extreme, saying that it doesnt matter where the calories came from. yes it does! a calorie is not just a calorie.   different foods have different effects on hormones, and different uses in the human body. carbohydrates for example, are used for energy; while proteins are used in muscle tissue repair, and in times of low carb intake, can be used for energy as well.

now if you are taking in 1900 calories a day, and you are burning 2000 calories a day, sure, it doesnt matter where the calories came from..you will lose WEIGHT. but there in is the problem..because we as bodybuilders, or anyone trying to look good, are not trying to lose WEIGHT, we are trying to lose FAT. the process for losing weight and losing fat are two seperate entities.   if i wanted to lose WEIGHT. i would stop lifting weights, stop eating protein, and run 10 miles a day. sure..i would get really LIGHT! but i wouldnt have any muscle.

so for someone dieting that would like to preserve, even GAIN muscel while they los FAT, not WEIGHT, their diet cannot be "calories in vs calories out eat whatever foods you like"...because if they are not consuming any protein, they have no ability to repair muscle tissue, and no ability preserve muscle mass.  

fucking DUMBASSES!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2007, 01:03:30 PM »
i know its for fatloss,  but im not so interested in steroids and drugs.
Yeah... its a drug. Caffine is a drug too.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2007, 01:03:37 PM »
hahahahaha, you're not going to "lose muscle" eating 300 grams of protein and staying under 1900 calories a day.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2007, 01:06:05 PM »
looks tasty.

but im really to lazy to cook fancy stuff like that for every meal.

usually i just put 2 pounds of chicken or fish in the oven then i have enough for the whole day.

also make tuna shakes in the mixer with light juice. some nasty shit but you get used to it haha

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2007, 01:06:49 PM »

also make tuna shakes in the mixer with light juice. some nasty shit but you get used to it haha

hahhah

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2007, 01:07:14 PM »
Yeah... its a drug. Caffine is a drug too.

haha are you kidding me , whats next if you drink coffee, you might aswell take some cocaine too.  i see ephedrine is a amphetamine, id stay away from i if a was you, you will get addicted quaranteed.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2007, 01:08:08 PM »
hahahahaha, you're not going to "lose muscle" eating 300 grams of protein and staying under 1900 calories a day.
if your eating whatever you want who says that your getting 300 grams of protein, jackass?

you are...to be put bluntly...an idiot!

how old are you? how much do you make per year? what do you spend all of your time doing?  think about the answers to those questions; fatty. youlll probably get depressed at first. but the first step on the road to happyness is realizing what is making you unhappy.    

everyone here at getbig.com will understand why you are not posting with such an exaggerated frequency while you get you life in order,  start making real money, get in shape, and maybe, just maybe, find an attractive female to spend some time with.

d[-_-]b actin all cool

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2007, 01:08:17 PM »

haha are you kidding me , whats next if you drink coffee, you might aswell take some cocaine too.  i see ephedrine is a amphetanine, id stay away from i if a was you, you will get addicted quaranteed.

lol u must be drunk today :D :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2007, 01:09:02 PM »
if your eating whatever you want who says that your getting 300 grams of protein, jackass?

how old are you? how much do you make per year? what do you spend all of your time doing?  think about the answers to those questions; fatty. youlll probably get depressed at first. but the first step on the road to happyness is realizing what is making you unhappy.    

everyone here at getbig.com will understand why you are not posting with such an exaggerated frequency while you get you life in order,  start making real money, get in shape, and maybe, just maybe, find an attractive female to spend some time with.

;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2007, 01:09:31 PM »
looks good, leafy.

I will try that!

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2007, 01:10:23 PM »

haha are you kidding me , whats next if you drink coffee, you might aswell take some cocaine too.  i see ephedrine is a amphetamine, id stay away from i if a was you, you will get addicted quaranteed.
Moderation is the key word. You can do that or buy some junk from a supplement company that is getting it from god knows where and god only knows what is in it. I have heard of people passing out from stuff like redline. Personally i'd prefer to use something i know is safe. Don't pull your holier than thou nonsense on me.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2007, 01:11:07 PM »

is that you in the avatar?  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2007, 01:11:49 PM »
looks good, leafy.

I will try that!

Hey Donkey friend what's happening...

Eine Woche noch und dann Heirat fuer mich Wheehaa  :D :D ich werd jetzt ehrlich gesagt ganz schoen nervoes :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2007, 01:12:13 PM »
Looks pretty good, there. But 'dieting?' The last pic I saw of you, you were very lean, and aren't you already in a coloric deficit!?  ???