Author Topic: G Diesel? Who's this half repping bench pressing DVD making monster??  (Read 9323 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: G Diesel? Who's this half repping bench pressing DVD making monster??
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2007, 09:24:00 AM »
315 for 14 is pretty f-in strong in my book, 260 natural, his arms dont look small to me?? at least 20 inches, and keeps up with Frank?? impressive to say the least...haters
exactly, it always makes me laugh when these clowns make it sound like if you have a little bit of bodyfat and bench 315 for countless reps that's it's "the layer of fat" doing the lifting and not muscle.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2007, 09:26:01 AM »
Well, how is it that if he busts his ass in the gym (half reps don't count), he looks like that. Whereas when I was college a dude who used to lecture me on eating meat, was about 190, and looked way better than him. That is a head-scratcher, genetics I guess. Or he needs to get rid of Wu (epic trying to show he's "real" thuggin' it), pump some Cube, ("Pushin' Weight").

No, Squad that was about 2-3 inches off his chest. 315 for 14 is more than I can do, but didn't LL say he has done 315 for about the same amount. Yet look at LL versus this dude...Who do you think is more "real"
hahahaha, dude i would bet my house on the fact that LL Cool J can't even bench 315 for 1 rep no matter what he claims.

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2007, 09:27:17 AM »
A lot of the stuff on here is funny but it gets annoying when all poeple try to do is go out of their way to disceedit peoples physiques and their lifts,  you say your strength coach who is 190 looked better well if G cut down to single digit body fat i think he would be a lot bigger than that

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2007, 09:28:20 AM »
hahahaha, dude i would bet my house on the fact that LL Cool J can't even bench 315 for 1 rep no matter what he claims.

exactly claims r just that!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2007, 09:29:55 AM »
A lot of the stuff on here is funny but it gets annoying when all poeple try to do is go out of their way to disceedit peoples physiques and their lifts,  you say your strength coach who is 190 looked better well if G cut down to single digit body fat i think he would be a lot bigger than that
you have to remember that to black guys like "parker" no matter how big and strong a White guy might be he can never measure up to even the smallest black guy. ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2007, 09:45:21 AM »
you have to remember that to black guys like "parker" no matter how big and strong a White guy might be he can never measure up to even the smallest black guy. ::)

Uh, Squad, I champion Mike Francois, and Francis Benfatto, the former could have been Mr. O easily, the latter had a damn good physique without being huge as a house. I'm the last one to use the racecard, 'cause mine has been revoked. I calll like I see em. And unforntately, this supposed "Tikallion" Stallion ain't special. I would gather that if you two stood side by side, you'd have the bigger chest and arms.

Not my coach a guy in college, that was the same age as me, just some dude we called SuperMuslim or "T". He was always eating cantelopes and and honeydos for breakfast and lectured us on eating meat, I thought the dude was out there, with his theories and philosophies ( was very into Eastern philosophies). He never competed,he thought dudes posing front of a mostly male audience was "strange"  but liked to lift ( alot of dudes from the inner cities are like that).

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2007, 09:55:28 AM »
Great another juiced up natural.

Frank is much stronger, well at least in his DVD he is.

8)

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2007, 10:03:37 AM »
Great another juiced up natural.

Frank is much stronger, well at least in his DVD he is.

8)

Frank is stronger of course he is a genetic freak but G is close and he is natural, standing side by side with a freak like Frank mcgrath he still looks big, I would love to see a pic of this super muslim guy parker, i bet if you saw him now that you are older he would not look so big or shredded as you remember him.  There is always that one guy we used to know as kids who was huge as hell but as you grow he doenst and ends up not looking so big anymore.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2007, 11:35:11 AM »
Frank is stronger of course he is a genetic freak but G is close and he is natural, standing side by side with a freak like Frank mcgrath he still looks big, I would love to see a pic of this super muslim guy parker, i bet if you saw him now that you are older he would not look so big or shredded as you remember him.  There is always that one guy we used to know as kids who was huge as hell but as you grow he doenst and ends up not looking so big anymore.

Actaully you are quite right, by our senior year he had downsized greatly. I wish I had my College yearbook, because we graduated the same year (1999). On campus our Soph. year, women would say his chest was too big, he looked like he had tits (he would wear wifebeaters, hence the name "T").

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2007, 12:26:24 PM »
LL Cool J claimed he could rep 315lbs for countless reps?...hahaha..why are these punk ass celebrities always exagerating stuff..and there are lots of Morons who believe them ;D ;D.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2007, 01:35:51 PM »
LL Cool J claimed he could rep 315lbs for countless reps?...hahaha..why are these punk ass celebrities always exagerating stuff..and there are lots of Morons who believe them ;D ;D.

Muscle and Fantasy Fitness or Flex did an article on him and had his routine, not saying I believe it, because these are the same mags that'll have you believe that you can get a JOJ chest in 6 months, just follow his routine ::)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2007, 02:58:52 PM »
Muscle and Fantasy Fitness or Flex did an article on him and had his routine, not saying I believe it, because these are the same mags that'll have you believe that you can get a JOJ chest in 6 months, just follow his routine ::)

lol...right on. Muscle and fantasy Fitness always profile those celebrities with their outrageous claims, and promise every joe blow on the block the same result..hahaha

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2007, 04:21:37 PM »
The guy is a strong presser irrespective of how the reps were performed.  Stopping a couple of inches shy of one's chest does not make the movement much easier.  I agree he looks chubby in the videos, but he can lose the body fat and obviously has some good size underneath it.
w

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2007, 05:17:31 PM »
YOUR "HOUSE" ISN'T WORTH ANYTHING YOU FAT RACIST PIG NOW GO SWEEP THE MEXICANS PORCH YU LIVE NEXT TO LIKE A GOOD HOUSE AND YARD BOY.

FAG STAY OUTTA MY THREAD YOU OBESE TINY TIT.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2007, 05:27:21 PM »
A lot of the stuff on here is funny but it gets annoying when all poeple try to do is go out of their way to disceedit peoples physiques and their lifts,  you say your strength coach who is 190 looked better well if G cut down to single digit body fat i think he would be a lot bigger than that
HA HA "IF"  you realize how hard it is for people to diet?
You can throw around 1000's of pounds in the gym but if you don't have the will power to eat a decent diet and walk around all big and fat that's SAD.

G Diesel is the one behind all these Animal pak videos and ads and hardcore stories all you monsters have made a history out of making fun of remember fatfkfather?
funny how shit changes

franks got a decent physique but won't ever be a top pro..

G diesel looked better in his BB.com pics but just looks like a blob of shit in the DVD why not diet a little bit or up the dose of those Animal pak supps he swallows by the handful!

Sad when his arms and chest flat jiggle more than the plates rumble and shake.

HARDCORE baby!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2007, 06:44:22 PM »
The guy is a strong presser irrespective of how the reps were performed.  Stopping a couple of inches shy of one's chest does not make the movement much easier.

yes it does! it makes the movement MUCH EASIER. and slow it down a little he would be pushing wayyyyyyyyy less. that was not a bench press that was a half press. so it doesnt even count as a bench press poundage.

I agree he looks chubby in the videos, but he can lose the body fat and obviously has some good size underneath it.

its easy to be big and strong, being lean and strong is hard.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2007, 06:46:06 PM »
looks like a big strong guy to me, 315 for 14 reps an inch off his chest is more than anyone here posting can do, sounds like some good old fashioned jealousy and hate going on here.

come on man, watch that video....its one thing do do bullshit 'reps' like that at the gym, and another to video tape and put it on the net....
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2007, 06:50:28 PM »
G diesel could not get 5 reps with 35 if he did it strictly and full range of motion.

period.

prove it G Diesel you obviously have a camera

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2007, 06:53:44 PM »
he should change his name to Dick CHeese-l
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2007, 06:55:33 PM »
Welcome to getbig madcroc29 G Diesel! :D ;)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2007, 07:58:24 PM »
315 for 14 is pretty f-in strong in my book, 260 natural, his arms dont look small to me?? at least 20 inches, and keeps up with Frank?? impressive to say the least...haters

Hi G Diesel

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2007, 01:00:16 PM »
post your diet G diesel!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2007, 01:04:18 PM »
come on man, watch that video....its one thing do do bullshit 'reps' like that at the gym, and another to video tape and put it on the net....
there's nothing wrong whatsoever with those reps, if anything it's harder the way he did it because he's stopping the bar two inches short of his chest and not getting the infamous bounce that most guys get when they get into the reps.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2007, 03:06:04 PM »
he should change his name to Dick CHeese-l

he's on the squatfatter diet

Banquet salisbury macaroni and cheese diet with cheese steaks and donughts minus the jizz homosquad takes in

but at least FAT Diesel posts pics while chubb dubb rubs his fat ol jelly belly and chuckles like a piglet stuck in mud!

half reps quee boy half reps.

controldenied33

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2007, 07:07:22 PM »

Last I heard from Greg his arms were just over 19 inches.  But I think that was at 246 pounds so it is possible they are 260.  Of course he ain't 260 and ripped, but the dude is natural.