Author Topic: G Diesel? Who's this half repping bench pressing DVD making monster??  (Read 9325 times)

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
Re: G Diesel? Who's this half repping bench pressing DVD making monster??
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2007, 06:56:40 PM »
Like Frank said.....Greg is all natural almost 6 foot 260....I trained with him too.....the kid is a beast that loves the iron, loves to train and can hang in the gym.

why does being natural always a n excuse for being fat and looking like crap with muscle underneath?

put your favortism aside and be honest would you purchase a DVD with that kid jiggling his fat over all the place?

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2007, 06:59:16 PM »
Jason, let's see your pics. 

For someone trying to put on mass naturally you are absolutely correct that dedication starts at the table.  Adding body weight is the most efficient manner in which to add MAXIMUM lean mass when one is clean (if you like, I can explain this further for you).  That includes adding some body fat. It can be difficult for a young man with a fast metabolism to consume the necessary amount of calories to add body weight.  That is why so many of them never get big (pun intended).  The REAL trick is knowing how to diet and maintain the lean tissue you have accrued. 

What you don't seem to get is that many bodybuilders, including professionals, aren't ripped year round. 
You may want to explain it to "G" Diesel.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2010, 05:28:35 PM »
wow
what ever happened to this gdiesel guy??
w

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2010, 06:34:55 PM »
GDiesel is a great guy, all natural and does hold a full-time job, and is pursuing a career in film making, very very busy guy,always hits the gym hard 5-6 days a week.  I trained with him, Vinny amd McGrath a lot, G does not bull shit!

Why is there a lot of haters on this board! ?

If you so-called "experts" live in the PA/NJ/DE/NY/CT area, show up for the PA ABC (this sat)

Fit Gym
4415 Chestnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104

(Free parking behind gym at 4404 Ludlow St.)

Saturday, February 6th, 2010 at 1pm

A gym on the rise in the University City section of Philly with a motivated, hardcore owner who supports our lifestyle, Animal and the ABCs... These are the kind of places we're honored to give some shine and to spread the ABC movement.

Oh, and by the way fellas, they have DBs up to the 250s, so bring your "A" game.

If you do decide to show in person, maybe you guys will sing a different song once you train-talk-hang with this guy...and your gym admission will be free!

So all you East Coast people who like talking smack, lets see you this Sat.
And it is open to anyone...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=10039&page=76

Hope to see you in Philly this Saturday!

RC

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2010, 01:05:12 PM »
G Diesel is the man!  :o
Good for him staying true, much respect!

RC

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2010, 01:08:31 PM »
Hey Big Ant sounds awesome! I wish I was still living in the NJ area, I'd certainly check it out!
Much respect to the whole crew!
Keep it heavy!

spinnis

« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2010, 01:09:29 PM »
GDiesel is a great guy, all natural and does hold a full-time job, and is pursuing a career in film making, very very busy guy,always hits the gym hard 5-6 days a week.  I trained with him, Vinny amd McGrath a lot, G does not bull shit!

Why is there a lot of haters on this board! ?

If you so-called "experts" live in the PA/NJ/DE/NY/CT area, show up for the PA ABC (this sat)

Fit Gym
4415 Chestnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104

(Free parking behind gym at 4404 Ludlow St.)

Saturday, February 6th, 2010 at 1pm

A gym on the rise in the University City section of Philly with a motivated, hardcore owner who supports our lifestyle, Animal and the ABCs... These are the kind of places we're honored to give some shine and to spread the ABC movement.

Oh, and by the way fellas, they have DBs up to the 250s, so bring your "A" game.

If you do decide to show in person, maybe you guys will sing a different song once you train-talk-hang with this guy...and your gym admission will be free!

So all you East Coast people who like talking smack, lets see you this Sat.
And it is open to anyone...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=10039&page=76

Hope to see you in Philly this Saturday!

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2010, 03:26:13 PM »
wow this is a really old thread to get brought up lol..... even though dude has a weak nickname i am guessing he must be a real deal seeing as guys who seem in the know have stepped up for him, i wouldn't buy his dvd but all the power to him..except his nick name
Odilly

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2010, 04:35:13 PM »
G-Diesel is a cool cat.

My only question : Is he a life long bulker or does he  actually lean out and compete in shows?