Author Topic: G Diesel? Who's this half repping bench pressing DVD making monster??  (Read 9311 times)

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
Re: G Diesel? Who's this half repping bench pressing DVD making monster??
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2007, 08:02:48 PM »
yes it does! it makes the movement MUCH EASIER. and slow it down a little he would be pushing wayyyyyyyyy less. that was not a bench press that was a half press. so it doesnt even count as a bench press poundage.

its easy to be big and strong, being lean and strong is hard.

Wtf do you know?  Let's see a video of you doing the most you can do with full reps for a set of 5.  Now, use the same weight and stop about 2" short of your chest.  Let's see how many more reps you get.  Do it, or comment no further because you are speaking out of ignorance.  Oh, and the guy does a pretty easy 4 plates in the video for a full rep.  Gee, he is weak... ::)
w

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2007, 08:05:12 PM »
Wtf do you know?  Let's see a video of you doing the most you can do with full reps for a set of 5.  Now, use the same weight and stop about 2" short of your chest.  Let's see how many more reps you get.  Do it, or STFU.

No shit chris. I hear THAT! If you actually asked the guys that have big chest and short ROM on their benches at the BOTTOM of their benches, it's because they're trying to keep the workload mostly on their chest throughout the movement and not transfer it to the tri's at the top like a full ROM bench. Also, as I've always stated, if you're properly setup in a bench, your body will stop on it's own and for most, when setup properly, can't and WON'T be able to touch their chest with the bar.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2007, 10:54:24 PM »
Wtf do you know?  Let's see a video of you doing the most you can do with full reps for a set of 5.  Now, use the same weight and stop about 2" short of your chest.  Let's see how many more reps you get.  Do it, or comment no further because you are speaking out of ignorance.  Oh, and the guy does a pretty easy 4 plates in the video for a full rep.  Gee, he is weak... ::)

hello g diesel's brother...and various 'friends' here to 'save' his pathetic form.

and no i am not a fat fuck like him. he does not do proper lifts but rather half range of motion with alot of momentum. he is not 'weak' but he is not a bodybuilder...HE IS OUT OF SHAPE. and overweight.

'HOPE THIS HELPS"
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2007, 10:56:48 PM »
post your diet G diesel!

just go to roseanne bar's website ... they eat the same diet. i heard he got his diet from John Goodman. they hang out at sizzler's all u can eat buffet.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2007, 04:39:30 AM »
hello g diesel's brother...and various 'friends' here to 'save' his pathetic form.

and no i am not a fat fuck like him. he does not do proper lifts but rather half range of motion with alot of momentum. he is not 'weak' but he is not a bodybuilder...HE IS OUT OF SHAPE. and overweight.

'HOPE THIS HELPS"
yea!
these "big" fat "strong" obese guys are a joke.
at least anus made some sense on that factor when he posted. it's easy to sit around and eat shit all day and go lift heavy and sloppy in the gym and flare your lats and scream !!!!!  harcore baby!
diet and the whole world changes these guys can't face losing a little fat and seeing their weights drop like a hammer....

Go fat white boy go fat white bo yo yo!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2007, 06:00:20 AM »
I remember the guy from MM. Hasn't he been bulking now for like 4 years?
$

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2007, 08:20:09 AM »
yea!
these "big" fat "strong" obese guys are a joke.
at least anus made some sense on that factor when he posted. it's easy to sit around and eat shit all day and go lift heavy and sloppy in the gym and flare your lats and scream !!!!!  harcore baby!
diet and the whole world changes these guys can't face losing a little fat and seeing their weights drop like a hammer....

Go fat white boy go fat white bo yo yo!

i agree 100 per cent, i used to let myself get heavy and lift heavy...but thats not a bodybuilder, u gotta have 'muscles' that can 'be seen' and are 'defined'...otherwise u are just some chubby guy that lifts weights.

its very hard to be lean and strong. heavy/fat and strong is easy (except for ectomorphs lol)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2007, 08:22:00 AM »
i agree 100 per cent, i used to let myself get heavy and lift heavy...but thats not a bodybuilder, u gotta have 'muscles' that can 'be seen' and are 'defined'...otherwise u are just some chubby guy that lifts weights.

its very hard to be lean and strong. heavy/fat and strong is easy (except for ectomorphs lol)
sounds like you've got a damn good build in all seriousness man, post your picture, let's see.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2007, 08:24:32 AM »
sounds like you've got a damn good build in all seriousness man, post your picture, let's see.

I will post my picture, however only when my abdominals are showing (i do not want to be a hypocrite)

I confess I am not happy with the mass left after my diet and cardio (i lost the weight too quickly) but nonetheless i will be ripped when i post it.

The only reason I havent posted is cos i dont want my picture posted every time someone wants to own me (as u know happenes on this board even if u look good)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2007, 08:25:30 AM »
I will post my picture, however only when my abdominals are showing (i do not want to be a hypocrite)

I confess I am not happy with the mass left after my diet and cardio (i lost the weight too quickly) but nonetheless i will be ripped when i post it.

The only reason I havent posted is cos i dont want my picture posted every time someone wants to own me (as u know happenes on this board even if u look good)
come on man don't be a pusssy, i rip on people more than anyone on this board and i posted mine.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2007, 08:26:53 AM »
come on man don't be a pusssy, i rip on people more than anyone on this board and i posted mine.

be patient my 'squadfather'.... I WANT TO BE IMPRESSIVE (think of the leafy bug with abit more mass)

I know u have a long memory so i will not let u down.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2007, 08:28:08 AM »
in a side note to squadfather....be on the lookout for this:

great set of wheels and back, good shoulders...the rest laggin abit (especially chest)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2007, 08:29:09 AM »
be patient my 'squadfather'.... I WANT TO BE IMPRESSIVE (think of the leafy bug with abit more mass)

I know u have a long memory so i will not let u down.
how much more "impressive" can you be in a few weeks, we're on a board where the most massive ripped human beings on earth post, after seeing pics of IFBB bodybuilders all the time on here how "impressive" can an average guy like you or me be, just post the picture.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2007, 08:30:31 AM »
how much more "impressive" can you be in a few weeks, we're on a board where the most massive ripped human beings on earth post, after seeing pics of IFBB bodybuilders all the time on here how "impressive" can an average guy like you or me be, just post the picture.

DUDE i need more than a few weeks. I have been dieting all year (monster fat fuck start of 2007). 6-8 weeks...im dieting like a contest style diet (the diet is so tight i dont even do that much cardio anymore) I am smooth now, and not defined at all
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2007, 08:32:16 AM »
DUDE i need more than a few weeks. I have been dieting all year (monster fat fuck start of 2007). 6-8 weeks...im dieting like a contest style diet (the diet is so tight i dont even do that much cardio anymore)
so that tells me that you'll look more impressive sheer size wise so i'd just go ahead and post the pictures, how bad can they be, on getbig i'd rather post pics of myself being big than small and lean.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2007, 08:34:09 AM »
so that tells me that you'll look more impressive sheer size wise so i'd just go ahead and post the pictures, how bad can they be, on getbig i'd rather post pics of myself being big than small and lean.

not really just legs and back big....arms shrunk, shoulders pretty good. so since i lost alot of size dieting, the least i can do is come in ripped up.

size is not impressive (legs and back pretty good though)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2007, 08:36:01 AM »
not really just legs and back big....arms shrunk, shoulders pretty good. so since i lost alot of size dieting, the least i can do is come in ripped up.

size is not impressive (legs and back pretty good though)
like the old saying goes, don't sing it, bring it.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2007, 08:37:29 AM »
like the old saying goes, don't sing it, bring it.

I WILL END OF SEPTEMBER/ EARLY OCTOBER....THAT IS MY PROMISE.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2007, 08:38:56 AM »
I WILL END OF SEPTEMBER/ EARLY OCTOBER....THAT IS MY PROMISE.
::)

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2007, 08:41:15 AM »
::)

When is the Mr. Getbig?

I might even enter that  :o :o :o
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2007, 05:00:08 PM »
hahahahahhahahaa....don't forget the birdshit crusted on the window, wait that is just squadfatters
cottage cheese on his man titties
yes and the jelly bellies rumbling!
go fat white boy go go fat white boy go!

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2007, 06:47:59 PM »
Like Frank said.....Greg is all natural almost 6 foot 260....I trained with him too.....the kid is a beast that loves the iron, loves to train and can hang in the gym.

ANIMAL

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2007, 03:53:25 AM »
again there's nothing impressive about that...he's fat.
he's not a bb'er or powerlifter-jut s chubby kid that thinks he's hardcore.
Maybe you and frank should give him some juice or take his animal paks away .... :D
want me to post some pics of some chubby kids at the gym throwing around the weights?
dime a dozen.

dedication starts at the table.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2007, 04:39:54 AM »
Maybe you and frank should give him some juice or take his animal paks away .... :D
want me to post some pics of some chubby kids at the gym throwing around the weights?
dime a dozen.

Jason, let's see your pics. 

For someone trying to put on mass naturally you are absolutely correct that dedication starts at the table.  Adding body weight is the most efficient manner in which to add MAXIMUM lean mass when one is clean (if you like, I can explain this further for you).  That includes adding some body fat. It can be difficult for a young man with a fast metabolism to consume the necessary amount of calories to add body weight.  That is why so many of them never get big (pun intended).  The REAL trick is knowing how to diet and maintain the lean tissue you have accrued. 

What you don't seem to get is that many bodybuilders, including professionals, aren't ripped year round. 
w

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2007, 11:20:14 AM »
dime a dozen.

yes he is fat. but has some muscle underneath. give him a break