Author Topic: BONDS BREAKS HANK'S RECORD - 756! (Video Added)  (Read 6965 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: BONDS BREAKS HANK'S RECORD - 756! (Video Added)
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2007, 05:06:03 AM »
I'm sure Barry will feel good to read that, when he wakes up this morning and checks getbig first thing.

On another note,
Candidate = meltdown.
sgt d = jason elijah douglas, a military man in alabama who is embarassing his flag by acting the fool here.

mr douglas is using his time in the appropriate manner on getbig instead of defending our country, good use of our tax dollars...don't you feel safer already?
Here comes the money shot

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2007, 05:07:04 AM »
Bonds breaks the record. And I can see the asshole media and news people going crazy now. These are the same creitons that thing androsteindione and creatine are AAS  ::) (Mark Mcguire). Now in Bonds' case what are they gonna say? He passed their doping tests. But apparently that still not good enough. Ridiculous.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2007, 05:15:39 AM »
Bonds breaks the record. And I can see the asshole media and news people going crazy now. These are the same creitons that thing androsteindione and creatine are AAS  ::) (Mark Mcguire). Now in Bonds' case what are they gonna say? He passed their doping tests. But apparently that still not good enough. Ridiculous.

not you again..you are still pushing this idiot argument? didn't you say yesterday hank aaron used steroids..he just wasn't caught...go get your morning coffee and a doughnut and wake up a bit....

footloose and fancy free

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2007, 05:26:00 AM »
Bonds will get 800 before he's done! As far as him being "liked" what the fuck are we in high school?
 Just because someone is a public figure doesn't mean everybody has to like him. Drugs or not, what he's doing is incredible and I hope he plays another 3-4 seasons to put his record out of reach ;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2007, 06:16:41 AM »

not you again..you are still pushing this idiot argument? didn't you say yesterday hank aaron used steroids..he just wasn't caught...go get your morning coffee and a doughnut and wake up a bit....

All i'm saying is you never know. Roids have been around alot longer then you my friend. You don't need to be huge to be gased. Thats all.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2007, 06:17:58 AM »
All i'm saying is you never know. Roids have been around alot longer then you my friend. You don't need to be huge to be gased. Thats all.

point taken...but isn't it a stretch to say aaron did them and bonds didn't do at least something?
footloose and fancy free

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2007, 06:23:25 AM »

point taken...but isn't it a stretch to say aaron did them and bonds didn't do at least something?
Bonds sure as hell did them. He just masked whatever he was taking at the doping. No doubt he's on them. But in todays society its whats on pen and paper that matters. And the papers say "passed" on the doping tests. Sad, but thats the way it goes.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2007, 07:26:45 AM »
I'm sure Barry will feel good to read that, when he wakes up this morning and checks getbig first thing.

On another note,
Candidate = meltdown.
sgt d = jason elijah douglas, a military man in alabama who is embarassing his flag by acting the fool here.

Sorry Mr. Cortisol I'm not that guy. I see your still in love with me  :-*

mr douglas is using his time in the appropriate manner on getbig instead of defending our country, good use of our tax dollars...don't you feel safer already?

???

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2007, 07:28:27 AM »
I give arod 4-6 more years and he will be retired. Bonds will still hold the record 8)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2007, 08:41:27 AM »
Gee, an athlete's stats went up after playing for many years. It must be dat dere steroids. ::)

I betta get me some of dat dere flax seed oil he was takin then huh?
DAWG

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2007, 02:12:29 PM »
A-rod needs to go play for the Boston Red Sox...The playing in fenway with the green moster should allow him to get a few more that he normally wouldn't get...
That is of course if he could handle the pressure of playing at fenway day in/day out as he gets older...

One interesting thing about what is going on that really isn't being talked about is the fact that Canseco has just come out and basically said he has dirt on A/Rod...Those two guys never really liked each other to boot...

However not much else has been said so it really leads me to believe that if no one comes out against A/rod, that Arod with all is money is paying people to keep them quiet...

We will see what happens with this one...But Arod needs to come play for Boston next year for sure...

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2007, 02:19:21 PM »
I betta get me some of dat dere flax seed oil he was takin then huh?

correlation doesn't equal causation. Try again.