Author Topic: Steroids and Weed ---- winning combo  (Read 5752 times)

Beener

• Getbig IV
Re: Steroids and Weed ---- winning combo
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2007, 11:52:03 AM »
rec drugs arent typically cool but Ive forund weed really moderates the side effects of my cycle. i strongly reccomend it...

roids typically make me a little irritable and green takes care of that, and also increases the appetite..

the weed be lettin you know

I was stoned the other day and broke my gf's mom's nose...wasn't rage, though it was intended. Bitch shoulda put her seatbelt on..

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2007, 03:18:45 PM »
rec drugs arent typically cool but Ive forund weed really moderates the side effects of my cycle. i strongly reccomend it...

roids typically make me a little irritable and green takes care of that, and also increases the appetite..

I use it daily with no sides. helps me eat like a horse plus lowers my blood pressure wich is a good thing for me.
alot of people would be surprised by the amount of pros and amateurs who smoke this stuff. as far as estrogen goes well you can get increased estrogen just by eating the wrong foods.. seen it happen many times. I think the wrong foods are more of a risk than a few bong hits. I strongly dissagree with smoking any before a workout thats just pointless..

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2007, 03:56:46 PM »
You guys make me laugh!

All I can say is. . . . . To Each Is Own.

Its not for me, I left those days 15 years ago.
U

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2007, 04:40:17 PM »
weed can also cause gyno... stay away...
you are gay.

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2007, 01:48:04 AM »
Smoking weed is a must while in program keeps you on the level.
For myself i always smoke a joint and pop some efdra B-4  Workout and  i kick ass

that's what I'm talking about - insane mind to muscle connection with that combo - anybody who hasn't tried it wont' understand....

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2007, 10:07:37 AM »
that's what I'm talking about - insane mind to muscle connection with that combo - anybody who hasn't tried it wont' understand....

I smoke before every workout religously ----- I get in an unbelievable zone and creat a freakshow in the gym... I even got some of my buddies to doing it and it decreases their irriatbility and they have achieved greater results in the gym

ah yeah Im a voodo child

bizzy51689

• Getbig I
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2007, 03:50:11 PM »
If your smoking weed and going to the gym u have some coke in it, weed is a downer it shouldnt be giving you superhuman workouts, i smoke somtimes as well but never before gym, i can imagine how much ur endurance is hindered smoking pre workout thats just pointless..