Author Topic: The official meltdown thread.  (Read 39997 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
The official meltdown thread.
« on: August 09, 2007, 12:45:10 PM »
candidate2025
    Re: Somebody got ripped off!!!
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2007, 01:22:32 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: jaejonna on August 08, 2007, 01:19:40 PM
one thing is for sure with candidate...he doesnt fold clothes hahahha
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one thing is sure with jaejonna.....he picked a fight he couldnt win by saying that candidate(me) couldnt get pussy.

candidate2025
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2007, 01:08:02 PM » Quote 

ladies love ME

no you

ME

candidate2025
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2007, 01:23:54 PM » Quote 
    I look like a fucking super model.

I guess horrible acne scarring is the big thing in the male super model world

ohh but wait------------even though Candidate is more wanted by women than Brad Pitt he's waiting for the "right person" and the perfect "special" time

candidate2025
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2007, 07:08:57 PM » Quote 

Quote from: Master Blaster on August 08, 2007, 04:12:56 PM
Why does he turn down so much hot pussy? 
because i treat my sexuality as something sacred. i dont need a long relationship or cose conection; but i wont let just any female with a nice body and cute face jump on. she has to be intelligent and funny and unique as well.

while this does cut odnw on my activity level a bit; i dont mind, as being sexual isnt that important to me; if it were, i might just put it in the bums of all those stupid yet hot bitches that are constantly bothering me.

hahahaha-------------can we say scared virgin ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: The official meltdown thread.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 12:49:54 PM »
this owning stuff is getting pretty old
Z

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 12:56:52 PM »
this owning stuff is getting pretty old

shall we talk about mustache wax or maybe what mike mentzer's childhood guniea pig was named ::)

I mean sorry Bluto this is not another one of your legendary threads which comprsises 80% of the z 'dump board'

but watchout---dont tell Candidate he's boring or you might get one of these

#### iw ill shank yo punk ass. you got me straight fuck'd up, buhhh'!!     THIS #### TRYIN TO GET HYPHY UP IN DIS MOTHA FUCKA .. helll naaaah, BITCH. say dat shit to mah face and itll be on lik donky kong ya feeel meh??

i hate you jonna. hope this helps.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 12:58:28 PM »
shall we talk about mustache wax or maybe what mike mentzer's childhood guniea pig was named ::)

I mean sorry Bluto this is not another one of your legendary threads which comprsises 80% of the z 'dump board'

but watchout---dont tell Candidate he's boring or you might get one of these

haha bluto was owned!

This might cheer you up

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 12:59:07 PM »
or this---

hey if you really want to pick a fight with me i willbe at the flex wheller classic.  ill be at the golds gym working out, and at the pre-judging, expo, finals and after party.

ill even come on and let you guys know what time ill be at each place.

kick me off a bench huh? bitch..   i will tear your limbs from your body with my bare hands and then proceed to rotisserie cook and eat you for a post workout protein boost. cuz i dont give a fuck.

cops are too stupid to catch me, and you are to weak to stop me

I guess he really is a thug :-\

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 01:11:15 PM »
careful nordic candidates a biker ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 01:13:19 PM »
careful nordic candidates a biker ;D

are you serious SS ???

damn I pictured him on something more like this

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 01:14:10 PM »
he runs with the hells angels ;D

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 01:16:54 PM »
or this---

I guess he really is a thug :-\

We should start a "meltdown" board and add all the classic meltdowns to it starting with this one. This one is downright classic. He sounds like one of the little wigger assclowns in the mall that think they're big sh*t until you stare through them.
I love me some me!!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 01:20:07 PM »
We should start a "meltdown" board and add all the classic meltdowns to it starting with this one. This one is downright classic. He sounds like one of the little wigger assclowns in the mall that think they're big sh*t until you stare through them.
we canj start a thread here if you guys want and i'll pin it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 01:20:34 PM »
monster 10 inch arms. ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 01:21:08 PM »
he runs with the hells angels ;D

YES!! this is the picture I was looking for and couldnt find--hahahaha

This kid is defintly drowning in pussy ::)

Great Idea sandpiper----------we should have a thread stickied with all the famous meltdown quotes that us Y-boarders have induced on these little bitches

that could be one of the most legendary threads on getbig---imagine if we kept it up for over a year----it would be hilarious!!

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 01:22:28 PM »

Great Idea sandpiper----------we should have a thread stickied with all the famous meltdown quotes that us Y-boarders have induced on these little bitches

that could be one of the most legendary threads on getbig---imagine if we kept it up for over a year----it would be hilarious!!

it could easily stand the test of time. just throw meltdowns from any and all threads on there for everyones viewing pleasure.
I love me some me!!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2007, 01:25:01 PM »
post the best meltdowns that GB has to offer.

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2007, 01:28:12 PM »
let me start by patting myself on the back for suggesting it.

can i go home now?
I love me some me!!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Check Out this GETBIG "PLAYBOY"
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2007, 01:28:51 PM »
heres another one

dunno i get lots of pussy

Im sorry but it doesnt look like the kids old enough to go on a date without his mom chaperoning much less "get pussy":-\

Is it just me or does he remind you of Alvin from "Alvin and the chipmunks"??

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2007, 01:29:57 PM »
let me start by patting myself on the back for suggesting it.

can i go home now?
no there's alot of doozies out there go find them and bring em back ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2007, 01:35:46 PM »
Laura, Neurotoxin is another troll or Gimmick. when he pulled the Asa shit with me I called him on it. He said he even knew me. Called him on that to and told him where he could meet up with me.
Guess what ???? A no show. He's all talk. Actually just a pain is the ass. It's fatty or ss, bezerk....
One of those losers. Funny I didn't know that's who was in his Avatar. freddy prince ??
God what a geek this neuro is. Let's see what you look like Neuro.. Let me guess you will have some lame ass comment like " AHH, I had your mom last night " or something to that nature.
** BUT NO PICTURE ***
All you talk about is steroid use and bashing. Dude, go get some if you want it so bad.
And leave Laura alone. You post to her on the internet because a girl that hot would laugh at you in person.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2007, 01:37:26 PM »
SS : I think you and fatfather are one and the same. How come no one has ever seen you ? but you talk a big game. This thread is about supporting Big Mike. If you are going to come on and gay it up like every other post you make. Well, let's just put it this way. You saw what happened to you and your fat friends last thread. This is a positive thread and support Mike or stay the fuck off of it.
You are an Internet troll and you only wish your physique could come close to Mikes. That's why your standard post reply is juvenile and retarded. Get a f-n life.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2007, 01:39:04 PM »
Squadfather : You are such a dumb fuck. You douch up every thread ! I suppose you will now go on about how much bigger you are than Michael Vick. Just because I thoroughly owned you on a past thread. You got your panties in a bunch. How you have the nerve to even post on a bodybuilding thread is beyond me. Every post I have ever seen from you has you stating how big you are and how much you lift. Bro we have all seen your ( Distorted mirror pics ) Of your Fat ass with zero muscle. Every camera out there has a self timer on it.
Put the camera on self timer and take a picture straight on . Are you too stupid to do that. You are a big blob of immature, Fat
wannabe bodybuilder who puts everyone down, because you are so insecure about you underdeveloped Fat ass ! Dude, for once and for all. " GO AWAY "  stop trying to hijack this thread. Its about the Vick situation. We don't need you chiming in with your putdowns and what your measurements are, and how big ( FAT ) you are. Not to mention mentally challenged. Remember, You are the
" Village Idiot " Embrace it.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 01:40:39 PM »
haha in this quote you can see what a little sensitive bottom bitch "scott markey" is

Ill have to talk to Ron about my status on here. Can anyone with Moderater status please remove this thread.
I don't want my name to even be associated with this " Idiot " I didn't think i would have to deal with this child so soon. I only have a few posts on getbig. I thought it might be fun. But with Idiots like this on every single
thread, it's becoming tiresome.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 01:41:39 PM »
haha in this quote you can see what a little sensitive bottom bitch "scott markey" is

fuck it i'll just post his profile since everyone of his post is a meltdown.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=24620

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2007, 01:43:28 PM »
fuck it i'll just post his profile since everyone of his post is a meltdown.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=24620
fucking seriously

i typed in "meltdown" on search and all the posts in the first couple pages were about or by little Scotty hahaha

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2007, 01:44:29 PM »
In particular SS is exhibiting racist behaviour based upon a person being from New Zealand!!

He has banned myself and now DVSGOD and also The Night Stalker from the Y.... All of whom are from New Zealand!!! And his history against Kiwiol speaks volumes as well!!!

He should be placed in time-out for his indescretions! And his associates!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2007, 01:46:07 PM »

hahahhaa, that one was a classic, the old "i'm talking to Ron about my "status", hahahhaa, oh brother. ;D