Author Topic: The official meltdown thread.  (Read 40106 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: The official meltdown thread.
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2007, 01:48:40 PM »
cant forget this one from el mariachi

extra points for DP for making him melt in a sent picture threat 8)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2007, 01:53:08 PM »
this little angry coked-out virgin could fill a dictionary with all the meltdowns he's had

kiwiol on July 18, 2007, 04:38:58 AM
Dude, you looked like a botched-up abortion in your YouTube video, so STFU about guys whose used jockstrap you can't bid for in a 'gays only' auction

fatboy's response:
i have a youtube video?

and i swear to god. th eposters on this board are fucking RETARDED. it pisses me off how stupid you guys are...just go shoot yourself, please.  i said "the worst genetics for putting on mass" that i have ever seen. and 10 douchebags jump on my back saying that i am wrong, he doesnt have "the worst genetics ever". as if that is what i said.     

this dude has been training non-stop, has been totally 100% immersed into the bodybuilding lifestyle for at LEAST 7 years. and this is how big he is.

every natural on this board that has ben training for that long is bigger than him.

and thats what i said. i already gave him the "conditioning part".

i sweaqr to god, if there wasnt a computer screen between m and you retarded-ass posters; i owuld fucking slit your necks open and shit all over whatever small amount of brains are inside your oversized melons. and then track down your parents and piss in their mouths  just for breeding someone as fucking STUPID as you!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2007, 01:58:03 PM »
Candidate's supposedly moving like 25 mins from UConn. He can come up and showcase his skills at landing more hot girls than he knows what to do with.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2007, 01:59:54 PM »
here's a rare one from Toxic (bezerkfury induced)---although he futily tried to delete it, since it was quoted by somone

fine..i like attention..its a BODYBUILDING SITE

but to say something like that...r you fucking shitting man..

go kill yourself..seriously..you r telling a new dad to be THAT?

what kinda upbringing did you have?  fucking low life uneducated piece of shit...

you have never actually gotton to me untill now..YES..ya pissed me off there..congrats..

people like you ...r the kind that shoulda been aborted by their dads...wish your dad had pushed your mom down the steps...

fucking waste of space..

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2007, 02:02:04 PM »
here's a rare one from Toxic (bezerkfury induced)---although he futily tried to delete it, since it was quoted by somone

hahahaha, I remember that. All I said was that some guy's girlfriend he accidentally impregnated should take an "accidental" tumble down a flight of stairs. After that meltdown he pm'ed Ron for 4 or 5 straight days to the point that I was banned from addressing him on any thread but the X.  ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2007, 02:02:37 PM »
Candidate's supposedly moving like 25 mins from UConn. He can come up and showcase his skills at landing more hot girls than he knows what to do with.
haha here's candidate before he leaves the house in the morning

"Im good enough. Im smart enough and gosh darn it, girls like me"

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2007, 02:03:00 PM »
here's one of my favs. all i did was call b.s on his 21'' arm claim and the keyboard warrior hasn't posted since ;D

Well my grandfather lost a lot of brothers at Sicily to the Nazis, I'll meet you anywhere in Western Wisconsin and teach you some manners.  PM me if you want to get busy.  That's the last I'll post on it.

Well your a total bitch SS (with a name like SS I wonder).  I said pushing 21" pumped.  Shut your lips like the SS wanabee you are.  

"hahaa another delusional get bigger"..."claims he has 21" arms.  Ill give you my address you come meet me ill pound your teeth down your throat and skull fu ck you for naming yourself SS and laugh at your flatfaced wanabee a-ss cause you call yourself "SS".  

You might know your a ss from a hole in the ground but thats a stretch of the imagination right there.

PM me with time/location in Western Wisconsin we will see then what you know.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2007, 02:03:48 PM »
haha here's candidate before he leaves the house in the morning

"Im good enough. Im smart enough and gosh darn it, girls like me"

hahahahahah! Something tells me the majority of Getbiggers psyche themselves up in the mirror before they leave their parent's basement for the day.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2007, 02:07:29 PM »
here's one of my favs. all i did was call b.s on his 21'' arm claim and the keyboard warrior hasn't posted since ;D

haha I remember bashing that fucker in that thread---

hey squadfather-----------in his grandfathers defense, his granfather always thought he was just "experimenting"---since his alzheimers made him think that every time he got "mouth f*cked" like a homeless, middle-aged crackwhore it was his first gay experience.

He really hasnt posted since then--fucking great ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2007, 02:16:12 PM »
this kid is just another annoying angry 120lb internet virgin

&NR=1

its not getbig but he's so fucking pathetic I though it deserved to be posted here

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2007, 06:10:06 PM »
You folks better vote for arvilla, every man that takes a cheap shot at arvilla, will be shot. Better yet i will kill your wife, and all of your friends, and burn your house down. So better vote for arvilla, or ill come back and kill everyone of you sons of bitches. >:(

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2007, 08:31:11 PM »
That's real mature bro, search for the tiniest spelling mistake then totally neglect everything else I said. You're a fat piece of shit. Are you going to any of the Expos's this year? I'd love to fight you in the parking lot  :)

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2007, 07:02:56 AM »
This thread is full of one line meltdowns, too many to post individually on here.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=163089.0

I love me some me!!!

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2007, 12:35:09 PM »
205kg/451lb isn't so much. You could know it if you had lifted anything but your cholesterol, you stupid child. I got owned once by the guy, who come to me when I was squatting, and ask if he could use the barbell while I was resting. I say yes, of course, and that motherfuc*ker start to do presses with the weight I was using to squat, something like 150kg/330lb. It was my first year of training, and he win our national BB:ing contest in that same year, so I didn't feel so stupid after that. Anyway, it is just same to me what some fat brat believes or not, so why don't you go and get some pump in that "better" hand; maybe all that wanking make you burn some calories, and you will be able to carry your fat ass to the gym.
I love me some me!!!

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2007, 02:21:25 PM »
Squadfather : What the F..k  !!!! Is this all you do all day. Get a f-n life ! I have never seen anything like this in my life. You live on here. But you are the biggest joke ! This Has become a kiddies board with you on it. It just amazes me you are allowed to post at all. What an embarrassment. Look at yourself
FOOLIO ! Sorry SOB that you are. Have you ever gotten laid. ( SS, columbusdude ) Are you all the same person ? The last picture here has got to be my favorite !
A thirty-something, Lazy, Fat, Still live at home, Closet gay, LOOOOOOOSER.
I swear I saw you on Dateline NBC's " to catch a predator ( perverted justice ) Child Molesters. I'm going to look into this further.
I love me some me!!!

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2007, 03:24:51 PM »
Here is one from a few months back:

I guess you will never get to 45, right.  Perhaps you won't even still  be lifting at  that  age  as well.  Maybe you have never even tried AAS and think you will make  the same gains naturally, well let me give you some advice, you won't!!! I have been there and done that.  I will seek advice from someone more mature!!!

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2007, 03:26:00 PM »
My favourite of all time:

You scared little girl. I swear to God, I will pay you $5000.00 cash in your hand if you call my wife a slut to my face. I swear on my fathers life no matter waht you will get paid before I put you in a wheel chair for the reat of your life. Don't be a little bitch, be a man and say it to my face... I promise you I will make it quick.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2007, 03:33:29 PM »
anyone remember that guy "jamie4200x" or something like that...his meltdowns were great ;D

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2007, 06:50:58 PM »
anyone remember that guy "jamie4200x" or something like that...his meltdowns were great ;D

hahah yes, him and BrianX were classic

who did King say that to from the above post?

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2007, 08:29:02 PM »
hahah yes, him and BrianX were classic

who did King say that to from the above post?

he PM'd that to me after i made a comment about his wife hahaha

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2007, 09:31:32 AM »
This one from the mighty "Billy Guns"...

You are a complete lying sack of SHIT!!! you and you fat overweight Boyfriend Michael Arivalla....You two are stuck on that guys dick so hard over there it's beyond funny!!!

Truth be told I was not refusing to wear anything at all!!! I simply stated that I own only 1 MD shirt and it was in the was and then went on in a joking matter to say "there is nothing wrong with self promoting" Plus I am not selling anything so it makes no difference.....So I guess wear Tommy Hilfiger underwear is not allowed either hmmmm

I never compared myself to Flex wheeler.....What I did say is We at MD have a team on the road.... the team is (Myself, Dave, John romano, Flex Wheeler, Bill Comstock, and Dan Ray) and all I asked is why I was the only one being yelled at for not wearing a company shirt when none of the other members of our crew had to wear and have never ever worn!! I had an MD hat on in that photo!!!

I never had an issue with the magazine nor Dave or Steve the entire issue was the way it was handled!!! Company business on an open forum is uncalled for.

I have since spoken to Dave and Steve whom I have a ton of respect for and what they have done for the industry and for me and I am just taking my own time to breathe right now.....I love doing my job and working with such a great Team and cant see myself leaving them right now but at the same time I need time to weigh my options.....

I have never and will never talk bad in any way about Muscular Development or Dave or Steve they are two great guys whom I would do anything for!!!
I love me some me!!!

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2007, 06:24:17 AM »
Some of you guys are so fucking dumb it takes my breath away... DO you think a smart man like Arnold... who made it from a small country in Austria to beeing the FRIGGEN governour of California..... would wear a SS Totenkopf belt buckle? on top of that on a Photoshot for FRIGGERN TIMES MAGAZINE? Dot you guys think this would be Career suicide? ::)

Okay to clarify some of the things that have been said:
It's not a Nazi belt buckle it is simply a skull. The speculation it is from people who don't know a thing about Nazi items. That is an American made belt buckle. The skull is not a Nazi one. His father was not a member of the SS he was a member of the Feldgendarmerie, basically military police. HEEELOOOOOO did everybody hear that? Especially you Consipracy nuts ::) there is a big difference between the two... if you don't know jack about the Nazi time and his units don't say shit because it only makes you look like an ass.
Further more:
To my knowledge the SS never wore a friggen Belt buckle with a skull their had in on their berets helmets and so forth.

http://www.internationalmilitaria.com/ssbelt.html

And last I cannot believe I wasted my 5k post on this crap..
I love me some me!!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2007, 03:49:33 PM »
here's scotty poos 124th meltdown, nothing special but still a doozy.

Fatfather : You fat piece if sh.t !!!! I'm done with your bullshit. You Pm me everyday with your comments saying ( Bro you look fantastic, Awesome physique, Just messin around with you, )
I'll be cool, etc..... I give you a chance and you start with your infantile behavior. You are a pathetic lonely piece of sh.t. I have your pms to prove it. As for hijacking every thread with your sensless banter. It's not funny. You just show your stupidity. I can't believe you are a grown man that sits on the boards 24/7 Get a life scumbag. Some people love their pets. we don't need your dribble about how the dogs have 13 inch arms and your other stupid comments. Got nothing constructive to say.
Stay the fuck off the thread. Talking crap to Kelly Jane. Say's it all. You have never been with a woman and you are the most insecure fat fu..k on this board. I would love to Pm you where we could meet . ( MY gym ? ) and I'd give you a sever beatin. You fat mess. 
Not a meltdown. Just the truth. Please take me up on my offer. I will have someone there to video tape it. I'll be expecting several of your gimmick accounts to stick up for you. It's so obvious you dumb tool.   
**** On to Vick. I would love to lock him in a room with my 90 pound Pit. ( shown below. )
Punishment should fit the crime. My dog would do a number on his scrawny 100 pound physique.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2007, 08:46:03 PM »
An oldy but still makes me laugh when I read it.  ;D

Dude I'm a national level competitor (female) in bodybuilding and a pro powerlifter with 3 state records and 1 world record. I am dating a very well known IFBB pro (hint) 375lb black man who competes at 320,and am doing a photoshoot for MD and Flex in July. Wanna doubt my cred on here? I didn't think so...Leave Vince alone you asshole...

\

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2007, 08:31:32 AM »
booooom!!!!!! another scott markeys classic meltdown.

Jason : How funny and how true. Over and over I've asked these  wannabees to show up and deal with me. They have proved they are little pussys that hide behind their computers.
They NEVER EVER SHOW UP !! SS won't even post a picture. Fatfather is not even worth it. His fat ass will never leave moms basement. They all PM me kissing my ass and then come on the boards
And act like tough guys. That's why they hide on these lesser boards that know one ever sees. I didn't even know about these x,y,v,z, boards. And now that I see it's just the same old losers posting back and forth to each other. I wont waste my time posting here again. Besides none of them ever post a picture.  Every post that is made they are asked and they skirt the issue. Case in point. Watch for the post that follows this one. They will bitch and moan, but ......
 " NO PICTURES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " NO PICTURES " !!!!!!!! Just watch.
I'm done with these dorks that no one pays attention to. Except their dork friends. And It's all the usual suspects.  Remember fools. If you don't post your pic. You are hiding.
 SO POST IT !!! No text. JUST POST THE DAMN PICTURE PATHETIC LITTLE HOMOS !