Author Topic: Team Milos 4 weeks out of the Montreal Pro !  (Read 15171 times)

garraeth

• Getbig IV
Re: Team Milos 4 weeks out of the Montreal Pro !
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2007, 11:29:45 AM »
1. Milo's has no reason to increase his insulin, he's not going to compete, it's for pure vanity. Plus, even if he did compete, I don't think he's dumb enough to ruin HIS symmtery.

2. See, thats the problem, Hide isn't built for 40lbs of more muscle, thats why his symmtery is ruined or getting ruined, improve on the conditioning, NOT the size unless that person ABSOLUTLY needs more size, Hide didn't need more size.

Get off the size bullshit and stop helping being the enabler of continuing trying to ruin the industry, concentrate on quality of muscle not quantity!
1. You are guessing, there is no way you can know this.

2. That's your opinion.

Get off the tiny-boy Zane/swimmer trip and stop going against what the majority of the fans and bbers themselves, want!

::)

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2007, 11:33:54 AM »
Steve Namat looks great  :o

Are you sure the guy in the middle is on team Milos? He doesn't have an expanded gut and wide waist coupled with small arms.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2007, 11:44:56 AM »
b.b. is a total  joke.   :-[

Why are you on this board?

Weird, we must be a lot more fun than we realize...here's a bunny with a pancake on his head to entertain you:

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2007, 11:47:06 AM »
Steve Namat looks great  :o

Steve's looking insane, bone dry and ready! 

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2007, 11:49:36 AM »
let me take a wild guess

I dont think hes been working with milos to long

we'll see what he looks like in 3-4 months

Is it just me but doesnt silvio's gut look smaller in this new pic, where he hasnt trained and been "managed" by milos in a while

WTF????  Now that's a taper!  Yeah, he's sucking it in but at least he can.  Ever see Coleman try to do that? 

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2007, 12:00:55 PM »
stop going against what the majority of the fans and bbers themselves, want!

the number of amateur competitors is way down from the 1980s and 1990s.  the number of contests, both amateur and pro, is way down.  the number of fans attending shows, both amateur and pro, is way down.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2007, 12:12:31 PM »
excuse me, i ment to say milos's bber's are a total joke.
heh, you realize how many bbers have received advice/training from Milos...? You've basically said, again: bbing is a total joke. Just live with it -- go back to http://www.blubberbuster.com/ since you've got no other reason for being here other than to bash the people you envy.

the number of amateur competitors is way down from the 1980s and 1990s.  the number of contests, both amateur and pro, is way down.  the number of fans attending shows, both amateur and pro, is way down.
Show me numbers. Until you do, you're no better than the guys claiming to know what Milos does/takes. Someone, somewhere, is making a ton of cash off massive muscles...go figure. It's called business. Customers pay the bills. Loud message board bandits might make it seem that the masses want what they want, but just like the loud morons telling the experts what they're doing wrong...must I continue? I love it when my clients tell me how I should program their sites...use AJAX to communicate with the database and run the JavaScript code to optimize the recursive paradigm. hahaahahaa!

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2007, 12:13:42 PM »
Honestly, they looked ugly...

HAHAHA LOL, MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS "3 UGLY MEN"

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2007, 12:34:35 PM »
I think it was a genuine diabetic, who noticed the effects of slin.

tim belknap

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2007, 12:54:27 PM »
Yeah, sorry but you guys have no clue. Nice assumptions. Armchair experts. True life morons.

Hide has no gut and he's been working w/ Milos since Jan.

Steve has no gut and has been around nearly a whole week.

The guy on the left has a gut -- and today was the first time I've ever seen him. So however he got his gut, it was his own doing.

i think a bit rich calling these guys morons when al they are doing is looking at a picture that isnt pshopped dont you think?

to me the guys on the ends look like crap and both have guts and the guy in the middle looks like he ''could'' have a gut but nonetheless doesnt look great other than better than the others..

when you compare poo to poo, its the "nicest" poo that actually looks good.

none of those guys in that pic look good- its a poster for how BS bodybuilding has become...a haven for the delusional narcissist and cash cow for those who feed on it.

If you take the high moral ground then Milos- although he's doing right by his clients in trying to get them to be competitive in shows- he probably should think about where he's taking the sport and how he's taking his clients there...sure ethics dont pay the bills....but has anyone ever taken legal action against a trainer for damages of any type before?....we might see this start happening soon and it makes you wonder if its worth it coz literally everything earnt can be lost from 1 lawsuit...let alone destroy you from a class action.

Milos are you listening?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2007, 12:56:35 PM »
Show me numbers. Until you do, you're no better than the guys claiming to know what Milos does/takes.

You're welcome to look through my vintage magazine collection.  In the early 1980s, between the AAU and NPC, there was a bodybuilding contest somewhere in southern California most every other weekend.    There were more IFBB pro contests, and they would actually sell out.   And these weren't big expo weekends.  Just stand-alone contests.  Go to the theatre, watch a 3-4 hour show, then go home.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2007, 12:57:47 PM »
I think it was a genuine diabetic, who noticed the effects of slin.

Tim Belknap
nasser=piece of shit

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2007, 02:27:05 PM »
garraeth is cut up. he knows his stuff

The Coach

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2007, 02:31:16 PM »
1. You are guessing, there is no way you can know this.

2. That's your opinion.

Get off the tiny-boy Zane/swimmer trip and stop going against what the majority of the fans and bbers themselves, want!

Which majority? How many threads on here and everywhere else have you read over the years that this or that guy looks like shit because of his "GH" gut, how many posts have you read that Ronnie looked better in 98', how many posts and thread have you read that people would rather look like the bodybuilders of the 80' and 90's as opposed to now.

I'd venture to say that the industry is going against what the majority of fans want to see, not the other way around.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2007, 02:37:06 PM »
Which majority? How many threads on here and everywhere else have you read over the years that this or that guy looks like shit because of his "GH" gut, how many posts have you read that Ronnie looked better in 98', how many posts and thread have you read that people would rather look like the bodybuilders of the 80' and 90's as opposed to now.

I'd venture to say that the industry is going against what the majority of fans want to see, not the other way around.

The Coach do you think  you have a better physique than Garraeth

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2007, 02:38:23 PM »

Hide has no gut and he's been working w/ Milos since Jan.

Hide has a gut. What are you talking about?

The Coach

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2007, 02:47:21 PM »
The Coach do you think  you have a better physique than Garraeth

It's not about Garreth and I. It's about our difference in philosophy. But I am getting ready for a show on Dec. 1 if he cares to join in ;D

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2007, 02:52:19 PM »
before and after  8)

The Coach

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2007, 02:54:35 PM »
before and after  8)

That comparison is just rediculous and sad...........great job Milo's >:(

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2007, 02:57:35 PM »

damn his waist was incredible before  :o
are you delusional?

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2007, 03:01:10 PM »
damn his waist was incredible before  :o

not to mention that his actual upper body mass didn't grow!  sad sad...

The Coach

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2007, 03:07:16 PM »
He lost symmetry, conditioning and separation..........just the opposite of what BBing should be about.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2007, 03:07:45 PM »
Why would you want to have a small waist? Guts are in, small waist is out. Milos does a good job of helping his clients reach this goal.

The Coach

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2007, 03:08:41 PM »
Why would you want to have a small waist? Guts are in, small waist is out. Milos does a good job of helping his clients reach this goal.

LOL....good point, can't argue with that!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2007, 03:16:56 PM »
Like milos or not, all three of his guys are in better shape than silvio at least if the pics were taken approx the same time. 

Silvio is missing alot of separation and fullness.  I'm pretty sure he will still have a gut in his standing relaxed pose.  Most of todays BB's don't really hold their guts in.  Back in the early 90's the guys knew to hold them in even when they were done with their routine and walking off the stage, todays pros can't even hold them in through the transitions.

\