Author Topic: Team Milos 4 weeks out of the Montreal Pro !  (Read 15173 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: Team Milos 4 weeks out of the Montreal Pro !
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2007, 03:20:05 PM »
Like milos or not, all three of his guys are in better shape than silvio at least if the pics were taken approx the same time. 

Silvio is missing alot of separation and fullness.  I'm pretty sure he will still have a gut in his standing relaxed pose.  Most of todays BB's don't really hold their guts in.  Back in the early 90's the guys knew to hold them in even when they were done with their routine and walking off the stage, todays pros can't even hold them in through the transitions.

Dballin you really think those guys look better than silvio? Be honest

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2007, 03:24:18 PM »
before and after  8)
Wow.

garraeth, can't you see Hide's gut sticks out further than his chest there? "Just caught him in a bad transitioning phase" I guess LOL

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2007, 03:29:41 PM »
Yes from a conditioning standpoint.  In the pics shown Silvio is softer without a doubt and has less detail.  I would rather look like silvio, but BB is judged by a different standard and to to say that silvio is more conditioned would be telling a lie.  If they made aestheics and muscular fullness a higher priority and took some emphasis away from that freaky size and super dry conditioning.  Less people would be destroying their physiques with the use of dangerous drugs.

\

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2007, 04:17:13 PM »
The look milos gives his clients is very similar. The muscles have a popping look to them. Very full and shredded at all times. System seems to work really well with the only exception being the gut his system seems to give. If those guys show up on gameday ready for battle...who cares?
-

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2007, 05:07:16 PM »
All respect to this genius they call Milos!

Milos has made the gut 'sexy' again!

He has shown the industry, that with the right posing-techniques, 'the bloat' is highly attractive!

Milos has made 'drugs' the new cool!

Milos is the pioneer of the 'pregnant look' ! 
They dont call him 'The Mind' for nothing!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2007, 05:10:38 PM »
notice how garreth has dissappeared from this thread  :-\

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2007, 06:04:08 PM »
Who ever introduced insulin into bodybuilding did the industry a HUGE injustice.

isn't that Milos?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2007, 06:08:00 PM »
That comparison is just rediculous and sad...........great job Milo's >:(

I agree, except on your spelling of ridiculous and everything else you post.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2007, 09:05:55 PM »
No Guts, No Glory.
BigNationRadio.com

The Coach

« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2007, 09:23:55 PM »
isn't that Milos?

Yes, I intended to have plenty of sarcasm in that comment!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2007, 10:36:05 PM »
i support all of coach's posts in this thread
guts have to go!

i would bann insulin sales with out a prescription same as with legit gh that prescription is needed

the only reason for what you see on the jap is the use of humalog through out the day incorperated to the gh with massive doses of simply carbs waxy maze digested post insulin shots especially when low bf%

the result is the big guts,,this has to change
fallen angel

The Coach

« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2007, 10:47:22 PM »
i support all of coach's posts in this thread

I think I just went into a cardiac arrest..lol

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2007, 02:19:24 AM »
The 'pregnant look' is the look of the new millenium! 

Milos is proud of his athletes and their bloats!  He supports the look of today's Pro Bodybuilder.

God bless Milos for thinking outside the square!

It is now time for the meatheads, latent-homosexuals, freaks and losers to get behind Milos and the direction that the industry is heading! 

The 'Pregnant Pro' is the new moniker for this highly respected and valued sport!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2007, 02:59:37 AM »
Hail the hater Wanker Wood
I am a mini beast

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2007, 04:23:22 AM »
Milos sticks to his principles, and that is admirable!  He will not be swayed.

The 'Pregnant Pro' is what bodybuilding has been waiting for!  No more vacuums and V-tapers!  It is now all about 'the barrel'.

The Mind, always one step ahead!

Jake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2007, 05:54:09 AM »
hey Hank wood your a fucking idiot but you probably know that by now.
Your mom once told me that it would be better if you ended up as wet spot on the sheet and
I think we all agree on that.

Peace little pussy 8)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2007, 06:02:04 AM »
Milos understands better than most, that we are entering a 'brave new world' in Pro Bodybuilding.

He is determined to follow through with his agenda; Team Milos quote: 'Distension is the new desired aesthetic'.

Milos' stable of bloated Mass Monsters is a work in progress.  Stay true to your vision Milos; these early results are very promising!

Peace.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2007, 07:06:39 AM »
notice how garreth has dissappeared from this thread  :-\
::) no moron, I have other more important stuff to do than argue on the internet with self-appointed "experts"...

...like I said, when my clients come to me and tell me how to do what I do as a profession it's a complete joke.

You are doing the same. No clue. No experience. No idea. Good way to make yourself look like a complete idiot in front of people who actually know what's going on.

gh15 = Hank Wood
The Coach = self-appointed "expert" with 25 years "experience" (coaching little league...)
Nordic Beast = self-appointed "expert" with 0 years "experience"

The shining light of intelligence in this thread astounds me. ahahahhaha! Next time I want to gain 15lbs of lean muscle, I'm coming to YOU for advice! lol.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2007, 07:18:08 AM »
Hide is gonna send his killer tomatoes after you bitches >:(

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2007, 07:24:35 AM »
People underestimate Milos he is not a trainer of champions he is a Scientist doing a battery of tests on Guinee pigs if he loses one client to palumboism he moves on to the next guinee pig.Simple as That.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2007, 07:41:27 AM »
Milos understands better than most, that we are entering a 'brave new world' in Pro Bodybuilding.

He is determined to follow through with his agenda; Team Milos quote: 'Distension is the new desired aesthetic'.

Milos' stable of bloated Mass Monsters is a work in progress.  Stay true to your vision Milos; these early results are very promising!

Peace.

Honestly, don't you get bored writing essay's?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2007, 07:48:05 AM »
::) no moron, I have other more important stuff to do than argue on the internet with self-appointed "experts"...

...like I said, when my clients come to me and tell me how to do what I do as a profession it's a complete joke.

You are doing the same. No clue. No experience. No idea. Good way to make yourself look like a complete idiot in front of people who actually know what's going on.

gh15 = Hank Wood
The Coach = self-appointed "expert" with 25 years "experience" (coaching little league...)
Nordic Beast = self-appointed "expert" with 0 years "experience"

The shining light of intelligence in this thread astounds me. ahahahhaha! Next time I want to gain 15lbs of lean muscle, I'm coming to YOU for advice! lol.

actually no its you who keeps running away from the arguement--

I provided photographic evidence to dispute your claim that Hide didnt have a gut----of course instead of even mention the pictures clearly showing your arguement to hold no water, you just personally attack someone you know nothing about--i.e. me

your being a child

IN the pictures I showed does HIde have a gut or not??

everyone else on here can see that he has a gut----except you (coincidence...I think not)

The Coach

« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2007, 08:46:56 AM »

No idea? Ok, then I guess we can call Milo's a "self-appointed" expert as well, I have NO PROBLEM putting my knowledge against Milos' at any time, the only difference is I wouldn't use my clients as Guinea pigs. BTW, if YOUR clients try to tell you how to do YOUR job, then you must be doing something wrong............I don't have that problem!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2007, 08:52:30 AM »
No idea? Ok, then I guess we can call Milo's a "self-appointed" expert as well, I have NO PROBLEM putting my knowledge against Milos' at any time, the only difference is I wouldn't use my clients as Guinea pigs. BTW, if YOUR clients try to tell you how to do YOUR job, then you must be doing something wrong............I don't have that problem!

Are you talking about your G4P patrons, The Coach?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2007, 09:08:09 AM »
Hides physique is like a pile of crap in this pic....maybe its just a bad shot of him