Author Topic: Strategic Dictionary for Men: WORDS WOMEN USE!  (Read 3724 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Strategic Dictionary for Men: WORDS WOMEN USE!
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2007, 11:01:21 AM »
There are two solid pieces of advice I can give you. They are even worthy of explanations.

1. Don't give any advice. Here's the problem with advice...... occasionally people take it. Last thing you want is a friend assigning responsibility for their life not turning out perfect to you. Most people will avoid personal responsibility at all costs and people love a good scapegoat. He needs to feel responsibility for his own life not be in a position to blame you on any level.

2. Never dog someone's old lady or celebrate when she's gone. Chances are... she'll be back. They always come back.  :) Know who/what the main topic of conversation will be? How you tried to sabotage their relationship and how much trash you talked about her. He'll end up using your words to air things he doesn't have the courage to say and you'll end up being the bad guy. You'll end up losing a friend or have to apologize for telling the truth.

My friends tend to do stupid things on a regular basis so I've had a lot of practice saying "As a friend I'll support whatever decision you make". That doesn't mean you have to play along, LOL! I've told friends they have a right to be stupid many times.

Both those have been playing in my subconcious. You spelled them out.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2007, 11:02:20 AM »
Doesn't anyone have normal, happy relationships?  :-\

I do, I couldnt be happier.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2007, 11:03:27 AM »
Doesn't anyone have normal, happy relationships?  :-\

Yes, but it takes a lot of oneself first.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2007, 11:31:24 AM »
Yes, but it takes a lot of oneself first.

Wifey and I had some battels early during adjustment, but, we been thru too much together.
SHes also as cool as it gets. We know each other well at this point. If it gets close, we back off and defuse.
It's no joke when the sprinter /gymnast, BBer Const worker rumble ;D.
Aint worth it. PPl often go from  love to hate over tiny meaningless issues.
Hell, some forget what even started it...

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2007, 11:57:31 AM »
Not sure, she is extremely demanding towards him in front of guests. In private, I'd guess - Raving Bitch.

I should start a new thread, Failing relationships with kids. What you've all seen & done.

This Guy is Well liked by everyone at work, Very calm. Ive seen him take a Very hard elbow to the sternum from his previous Ex and only say "What was that for". It was hard, I thought blood was going to fly from a return punch.
The Guy is heavy, but solid, strong and nice facial features. I think he settled for way way less than he could have.
Both times.  He's the kind of guy if ya had a problem at 2am, He'd be there for you.
So his Ex dominated and abused him too? 

trab, do you know what kind of marriage your friend's parents had?  Not saying that his mother was domineering, although it's a possibility.  In any case he may want to try counseling to see why he gets involved w/women like this.
R

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2007, 12:17:56 PM »
So his Ex dominated and abused him too? 

trab, do you know what kind of marriage your friend's parents had?  Not saying that his mother was domineering, although it's a possibility.  In any case he may want to try counseling to see why he gets involved w/women like this.

He was a stepchild that played 2nd fiddle to stepfathers biological sons. But, His mom has the Buck$ ;).
Stepdad never took any effort to take him into the prosperous family (Elect) Biz. They were at odds till his stepdad was in his later years. His bio father died young, but left a pile of money (Lawyer). Grandfather also Laywer.

His 1st wife was just way to young, (18 very attractive. I think He was about 4 yrs older than her) She was very insecure from growing up moved all over the world as a child (Mill Bratt - Air Force).  She could not communicate some stuff that clearly botherd her deeply. Not even to him. It blew out in a couple yrs. This dude is any womans dream thats looking for a devoted husband. He's wasting 10 yrs of life IMO. But like Doc said, I aint depositing that 2 Cents worth.

If not for the Little Boy, He'd be gone allready.
His selfesteme has taken a big hit. 

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2007, 11:53:02 AM »
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/23735/bf1acd20/women_s_dictionary.html

;)

FreeS.  Is she Dutch? Im too stupid to tell German from Dutch words (sorry) lousy schools here in USA.
Her English accent is SO Sexy. ANd funny.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2007, 01:58:54 PM »
FreeS.  Is she Dutch? Im too stupid to tell German from Dutch words (sorry) lousy schools here in USA.
Her English accent is SO Sexy. ANd funny.

No I think she's Eastern-European or Russian.  :D