Author Topic: Pick-up lines  (Read 7880 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Pick-up lines
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2007, 11:03:27 AM »
once I said a really stupid line to a girl and it worked. I was walking in a mall (very young and cocky) and this hot girl and I made Eye contact as she was walking toward me and she smiled and I said "You know your going the wrong way if you want to be with me don't you..." She giggled and I laughed and we started walking together and talking and ended up going out. Corney sometimes workes... ;D
Thats actually one of the better pick up lines out there because its harmless and non offensive. Cool that it worked out.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2007, 11:08:49 AM »
Thats actually one of the better pick up lines out there because its harmless and non offensive. Cool that it worked out.

Ya, ...AS seems to really know his way around women.  :P
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2007, 11:17:46 AM »
Would that line have worked on the great Jag in her heyday?  :D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2007, 12:22:52 PM »
Would that line have worked on the great Jag in her heyday?  :D

Shoot, ...that line just might work on me today!  :P

...whaddya mean 'in her heyday'? What are you implying?  >:(

I'll have you know my best years are ahead of me. I still have my looks, ...but now I also have the brains,
the experience, the confidence, and the money to do what I want, when I want, ...with whomever I want.

My future is so bright, I need sunglasses at night !  8)

ps: - It's never so much the line, ...as it is the guy delivering it.
w

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2007, 12:27:07 PM »

I'll have you know my best years are ahead of me. I still have my looks, ...but now I also have the brains,
the experience, the confidence, and the money to do what I want, when I want, ...[with whomever I want

I thought you where married  ???

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2007, 12:30:19 PM »

the experience, the confidence, and the money to do what I want, when I want, ...with whomever I want.

By in "Your heyday" I meant back in the clubbing and partying days. Would that line have actually worked on you?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2007, 12:49:16 PM »
I thought you where married  ???

Moi? Heaven's no!

Thankfully I dodged that bullet a few times. I'm footloose and fancy-free.  :)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2007, 12:54:17 PM »
By in "Your heyday" I meant back in the clubbing and partying days. Would that line have actually worked on you?

hmmm, ...barely concealed attempt to backpedal and remove your feet from your mouth, ...but I'll accept it.  ;)

In my clubbing & partying days, I was so naive, I even fell for the "C'mon, ...just a little kiss on the cheek?"
Then as I went to kiss him on the cheek, ...he'd turn his head real quick, and I'd end up planting one on his lips ::)
w

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2007, 12:56:53 PM »
once I said a really stupid line to a girl and it worked. I was walking in a mall (very young and cocky) and this hot girl and I made Eye contact as she was walking toward me and she smiled and I said "You know your going the wrong way if you want to be with me don't you..." She giggled and I laughed and we started walking together and talking and ended up going out. Corney sometimes workes... ;D

It's all in the Right kind of eye contact. Then, Total Self-confidence and Boyish charm to laugh at yourself...
Done correctly.... You can push it pretty far sometimes. Her giving you a "LOOK" you know is a invite...
Time to Fire for Effect.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2007, 12:59:26 PM »

Moi? Heaven's no!

Thankfully I dodged that bullet a few times. I'm footloose and fancy-free.  :)
Oh!
Well Miss Panthera onca if that is what you want  ???  ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2007, 01:08:53 PM »
It's all in the Right kind of eye contact. Then, Total Self-confidence and Boyish charm to laugh at yourself...
Done correctly.... You can push it pretty far sometimes. Her giving you a "LOOK" you know is a invite...
Time to Fire for Effect.

Yep. It's also the attitude that comes with it as well. I've had guys say things to me that made me smile,
whereas if someone else had said the exact same thing, ...it would have made me want to vomit.

A man can come across as playful, ...or a repulsive wretch, ...or witty, ...or a straight up loser,
all with the exact same line. A guy's personality plays an awful lot into how a line is received also.

About a month ago I had a guy say "c'mere you...i wanna give ya a little squeeze where the squeezins good".  ;)
It made me smile. Had I been face to face with him, I might've presented him with something he could've squeezed. I guarantee you that there are those who could've said the exact same thing and it would've made my skin crawl.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2007, 01:09:28 PM »
Oh!
Well Miss Panthera onca if that is what you want  ???  ;)

huh ???
w

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2007, 01:14:31 PM »
huh ???
Huh on what?
You sound so relieved not to be married in your answer.
I think most people eventually want to be married........... someday

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2007, 01:23:00 PM »
Huh on what?

Miss Panthera onca ??? I'm confused. What's a panthera onca? ...or do I not want to know?

You sound so relieved not to be married in your answer.

Ya! It would have been disastrous! Barefoot, perpetually pregnant, and eating bon bons all day is not for me.

I think most people eventually want to be married........... someday

Married to the right person is desirable. Being married for the sake of being married isn't.
I'd rather be single than married for married's sake.
w

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2007, 01:28:13 PM »
"Panthera onca" is Latin for JAGUAR, the species.
So I was saying Miss Jaguar  :)

I agree on getting married to the right person and marriage is either good or bad with very little middle ground.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2007, 01:36:51 PM »

I agree on getting married to the right person and marriage is either good or bad with very little middle ground.

Aint she cool? And I don't tend to like LIBERALS ;D

Here's her problem - Shes to capable. That takes alot of guys out of the running...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2007, 01:49:34 PM »

Lookat that...  I log onto Get big, ...and I learn a little Latin. kewl!  :D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2007, 01:52:38 PM »
Aint she cool? And I don't tend to like LIBERALS ;D

...but I'm a Canadian Liberal, so it's ok.  ;)

Here's her problem - Shes to capable. That takes alot of guys out of the running...

...I still need someone to squish bugs for me.
w

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2007, 07:31:39 PM »
What about no pick up line :D
One time I was at a diner after a night on the town.I was sitting there chowing down with a buddy.2 girls were sitting across from us and one of them and myself were both making alot of eye contact.at the end of my meal I discreetly asked the waitress for the girls bill.I paid their bill without them knowing and left my number on it for the waitress to give to the girl that I was looking at.

...she called me a couple of days later 8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2007, 08:05:34 PM »
One time I was at a diner after a night on the town.I was sitting there chowing down with a buddy.2 girls were sitting across from us and one of them and myself were both making alot of eye contact.at the end of my meal I discreetly asked the waitress for the girls bill.I paid their bill without them knowing and left my number on it for the waitress to give to the girl that I was looking at.

Ha Ha ;D  Good one...
It sat and cooked in her head for a couple days...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2007, 08:25:05 PM »

Gotta hand it to ya, ...that was a creative, no pressure way of getting the job done.  
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2007, 05:01:54 AM »

hmmm, ...barely concealed attempt to backpedal and remove your feet from your mouth, ...but I'll accept it.  ;)

In my clubbing & partying days, I was so naive, I even fell for the "C'mon, ...just a little kiss on the cheek?"
Then as I went to kiss him on the cheek, ...he'd turn his head real quick, and I'd end up planting one on his lips ::)
What? The great jag fell for that? Oh boy....thats the oldest trick in the book, Jag. :)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2007, 05:06:16 AM »
The best pick up line is the one that you never have to use. If you workout and train real hard, you'll stand out and look great and you'll be more confidant then the average person that doesn't train. Let them come to you. From my experiences in bars and clubs when I was younger, it was the muscular guys (not necessarily the biggest) that took care of themselves that had the women flocking around them.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2007, 06:26:09 AM »
AHH I have held a hand or two in my time... ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2007, 06:46:41 AM »
What? The great jag fell for that? Oh boy....thats the oldest trick in the book, Jag. :)

{blush}  :-[  I know. I had the same boyfriend from 14 - 21, so I was a little bit sheltered & naive about men,
and I had never had a guy try to pull that one on me before. The first time I encountered it I was 25.

I was sooo naive & innocent . . . but I've been trying to make up for it ever since.  ;)  :D
w