Author Topic: A new mormon experience...  (Read 6639 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
A new mormon experience...
« on: August 12, 2007, 12:23:32 AM »

My new client is a mormon girl...

Only thing is, she's not a typical Phoenix surbanite "anal sex doesn't count as intercourse" mormon. 

She's actually somewhat sane and grounded considering she's mormon.

Thing is, she was raised in Connecticut, Spanish father/Danish mother and just now relocating to Phoenix.

Pale skin, green eyes, black fingernail polish........goth meets urban high end fashion motif...

The thing that had me crossed up was her liberal demeanor which clashed against her consevative religious beliefs.

A woman who'd bend over and let you have her take her anal cherry as long as you don't drink or smoke in her presence.

Such a contrast.....

We waxed politics in a gym of all places.......nothing goes against the grain like a converstaion over the legalities of gay marriage while an obese woman with a sweat stain from here to China does squats on the bosuball....

After a half hour of discussing Kerry's failed presidential bid and our shared pessimism that a Mormon would never be taken seriously in a presidential race, I had to go...

She said she'd like to talk politics again and that I was free to call her since her number was already in the client database. 

I do wonder, though, if she wants to discuss politics only or if there's anything beyond that.

Body language revealed curiousity and possible attraction, but she is Mormon and I've learned from experience that LDS women are not the easiest reads.

Speak on this, people.

Show me love.

Either that or Stella's navel on a stick.  :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

w8m8

Re: A new mormon experience...
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 08:02:06 AM »
I know a lot of Mormons

I'm not Mormon

I know one in particular a young woman 26 has a serious relationship to the Church and respects her "calling"

but

indulges in many "forbidden" fruits so to speak

don't judge her core beliefs as the ultimate decison maker in her life

I'd go with the body language and ring her up

after all she did tell you to "feel free"  ::) kinda/sorta

jmho

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 08:26:11 AM »

I do wonder, though, if she wants to discuss politics only or if there's anything beyond that.

Just because a woman finds you intellectually stimulating, doesn't mean she wants to have sex with you.  ::)
w

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 08:30:19 AM »
Just because a woman finds you intellectually stimulating, doesn't mean she wants to have sex with you.  ::)

Ahh, true, but isn't there a saying, "The body follows the mind"

There is a difference in how women think and men think.... You just brought a woman's perspective.

Here's a man's perspective: Jag I find you intellectually simiulating, AND I want to have sex with you :D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 08:38:54 AM »
Ahh, true, but isn't there a saying, "The body follows the mind"

There is a difference in how women think and men think.... You just brought a woman's perspective.

Here's a man's perspective: Jag I find you intellectually simiulating, AND I want to have sex with you :D

Isn't that what this board is all about?

If he didn't want a woman's perspective, he should have posted his question on another board.
w

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 08:40:10 AM »

Her body language revealed more than just intellectual interest...

The eye contact, the hair flip...........

Can't get away from those.

DIV

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 08:54:14 AM »
Her body language revealed more than just intellectual interest...

The eye contact, the hair flip...........

Can't get away from those.

DIV

So go for it... why are you posting here then? I don't understand why you're posting.
Are you looking for advice that none of us can really give you because we weren't there?
Anything you say to us will be coming through the filter of your eyes, ...so we really have no objective view.
Are you seeking advice, ...or are you simmply stroking your own ego by posting about women who might find you sexually intriguing? What gives?
w

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 08:58:40 AM »
So go for it... why are you posting here then? I don't understand why you're posting.
Are you looking for advice that none of us can really give you because we weren't there?
Anything you say to us will be coming through the filter of your eyes, ...so we really have no objective view.
Are you seeking advice, ...or are you simmply stroking your own ego by posting about women who might find you sexually intriguing? What gives?

You're very moody, Judy...

You need to settle down.

It's Sunday.   ;D

DIV

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2007, 09:00:23 AM »
You're very moody, Judy...

You need to settle down.

It's Sunday.   ;D

DIV

Loggin on and seeing your tripe first off doesn't help the situation any.
w

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2007, 09:17:28 AM »
Loggin on and seeing your tripe first off doesn't help the situation any.

Take a Premsyn and you'll be fine.

Your period shouldn't affect the quality of your posts, Judy.

DIV

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2007, 10:36:40 AM »
Whatever happened to the client/trainer professional relationship not to be confused or mixed up with personal?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2007, 10:44:44 AM »
Div,

Please skip to the only important thing: How pale is she?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2007, 12:44:53 PM »
Take a Premsyn and you'll be fine.

Your period shouldn't affect the quality of your posts, Judy.

DIV

Can't blame it on that Div, ...that was over a week ago.
I just find your constant misogyny, and insecure need to assert your dominance over women boring as well as annoying.

ps - and it's Judi with an "I", not a "Y"
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2007, 01:16:44 PM »
Can't blame it on that Div, ...that was over a week ago.
I just find your constant misogyny, and insecure need to assert your dominance over women boring as well as annoying.

ps - and it's Judi with an "I", not a "Y"

Aren't women with traditional gender roles typically happier? :)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2007, 03:39:04 PM »
Aren't women with traditional gender roles typically happier? :)

so are women who can spell "misogyny" . . .

P.S. btw, i just noticed . . . why did you correct her spelling? OCD?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2007, 03:40:53 PM »
My new client is a mormon girl...

Only thing is, she's not a typical Phoenix surbanite "anal sex doesn't count as intercourse" mormon. 

Thing is, she was raised in Connecticut, Spanish father/Danish mother and just now relocating to Phoenix.

Pale skin, green eyes, black fingernail polish........goth meets urban high end fashion motif...

The thing that had me crossed up was her liberal demeanor which clashed against her consevative religious beliefs.

A woman who'd bend over and let you have her take her anal cherry as long as you don't drink or smoke in her presence.

Such a contrast.....

We waxed politics in a gym of all places.......nothing goes against the grain like a converstaion over the legalities of gay marriage while an obese woman with a sweat stain from here to China does squats on the bosuball....

After a half hour of discussing Kerry's failed presidential bid and our shared pessimism that a Mormon would never be taken seriously in a presidential race, I had to go...

She said she'd like to talk politics again and that I was free to call her since her number was already in the client database. 

Body language revealed curiousity and possible attraction, but she is Mormon and I've learned from experience that LDS women are not the easiest reads.

Speak on this, people.

Show me love.

Either that or Stella's navel on a stick.  :-X

DIV

someone has a serious "fat fish in a small pond" complex going on.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2007, 04:02:33 PM »
so are women who can spell "misogyny" . . .

P.S. btw, i just noticed . . . why did you correct her spelling? OCD?

I did it for a giggle, LOL! Figured maybe 2 people might notice.

Apparently any controversial topic is too complicated for the girl's board. Either Stella has control issues or  GetBig's women are too stupid/sensitive to discuss things other than nails and exercises for inner thighs. :)

I can fully understand the "peanuts" thread being moved but there wasn't any sexual nature to the "mormon" thread. Funny how an 'open talk' forum is one of the most heavily moderated.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2007, 04:14:31 PM »
I did it for a giggle, LOL! Figured maybe 2 people might notice.

Apparently any controversial topic is too complicated for the girl's board. Either Stella has control issues or  GetBig's women are too stupid/sensitive to discuss things other than nails and exercises for inner thighs. :)

I can fully understand the "peanuts" thread being moved but there wasn't any sexual nature to the "mormon" thread. Funny how an 'open talk' forum is one of the most heavily moderated.

this is religious debates. the other board's supposed to be open talk for women not for fat ___  males to overcompensate by posting ridiculous crap.  she's just doing her job.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2007, 06:06:11 PM »
this is religious debates. the other board's supposed to be open talk for women not for fat ___  males to overcompensate by posting ridiculous crap.  she's just doing her job.

Isn't 'job' a bit silly.

I just have a hard time believing women can't handle topics or content within threads that is a little controversial. Any odd comment is considered bashing women and relegated to the religious board with the "there are 40 other boards for you to bash women this is a 'safe' place explanation. Most of us tone down a great deal to comply with the forum's rules. Also, we leave our feuds off the girl's board as well. Those seem like pretty reasonable concessions especially considering the moving of threads that are off-topic only applies to male posters. For example last week someone rescued a kitten and posted some lame crap about it there instead of the pet forum.

It's obvious Div called the peanut forgetting girl a bitch to get a response from Stella, LOL! That's not the point he was trying to prove. :)

Don't ask what his point was... you already know.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2007, 06:25:57 PM »

it's ron's agenda, not stella's.  he wants to attract new posters, and div's relentless rehashing of his anal fixation is not going to help that.  there are plenty of other boards to post "off-topic" threads. if the point of going there is to solicit the female pov, it can be done elsewhere, as all the current posters there post on the other boards . . . besides, ron intended it to be a place where women solicit each other's opinions, not for males to go on their "tell me how cool I am" trips.

and div's in no position to prove points, as he always comes off as a ridiculous caricature of a human being, even when he's not talking about pale women/anal  . . . I'd like to think it was schtick, but it's too one-dimensional.  i started this "algebra" account to have some fun at his expense, but it gets old when it's the same old crap over and over.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2007, 06:36:40 PM »
it's ron's agenda, not stella's.  he wants to attract new posters, and div's relentless rehashing of his anal fixation is not going to help that.  there are plenty of other boards to post "off-topic" threads. if the point of going there is to solicit the female pov, it can be done elsewhere, as all the current posters there post on the other boards . . . besides, ron intended it to be a place where women solicit each other's opinions, not for males to go on their "tell me how cool I am" trips.

and div's in no position to prove points, as he always comes off as a ridiculous caricature of a human being, even when he's not talking about pale women/anal  . . . I'd like to think it was schtick, but it's too one-dimensional.  i started this "algebra" account to have some fun at his expense, but it gets old when it's the same old crap over and over.

We realize 'Algernon' is an homage to Division. :)

I can't find one thing wrong about having anal with pale girls.

Alex23

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2007, 07:02:02 PM »
You're quite fixated on that "girl". How many threads have you started about her?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2007, 08:14:39 PM »

Just seemed like Div's topic should have been on the relig. board:

"My new client is a mormon girl...

Such a contrast.....

Body language revealed curiousity and possible attraction, but she is Mormon and I've learned from experience that LDS women are not the easiest reads"

Funny how an 'open talk' forum is one of the most heavily moderated.
As Al-Gebra stated, Ron wants the "girl board" to be a "different place" here for reasons stated on the sticky thread there. 

Meanwhile, General Topics is currently pretty dead.  It is not heavily moderated.  Let's get some threads going there and there will be no reason to worry about threads being moved from the "girl board" :)

Any odd comment is considered bashing women and relegated to the religious board with the "there are 40 other boards for you to bash women this is a 'safe' place explanation.

???

I didn't see any statements in Div's above post "bashing" women in general.  Some of the language was a bit "randy" but mainly it just seemed that this thread should be moved to the relig. board as his theme seemed to be mainly that the gal is a Mormon.

It's obvious Div called the peanut forgetting girl a bitch to get a response from Stella, LOL! That's not the point he was trying to prove. :)

LOL!  I don't think DIV was trying to get a response from me w/the Peanut thread.  I inferred from DIV's peanut thread that the "bitch" that forgot the peanuts was a man!  He referred to him as such:

"In the midst of my Friday afternoon Chinese pigout, I noticed that the cook forgot to add the peanuts to my fresh order of Mongolian beef!

The nerve of these sluts......

I specifically asked for peanuts to be thrown in with the stirfry mix and the cook somehow forgot all about it.

That bitch forgot the peanuts!   

IF this happens again, his ass is going in the wok!"   

And I would have left it on the "girl board" had it been a bit less "harsh."  But some posters don't care to be edited much.

I moved it to General because we girls here on getbig are delicate flowers :)

R

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2007, 08:40:56 PM »
Stellar,

Her being Mormon was tangential, at best. Maybe you're trying to prove Div's point, LOL!

Where better to learn the mores of women than a women's board?

Funny, I read: met an interesting client but don't know if have a lot in common. Either the subtext was lost on you or the post was read looking for a reason to move it. It's pretty obvious Div's views on traditional relationship are contrary to what some women feel is modern. That being said... it's pretty hard to say he's wrong when you look at how much the divorce rate has increased since gender roles were muddied.

Ironic thing is... he might actually be right, LOL! True, there are better ways to explain his feelings as they occasionally read a little misogynistic but there are tons of women who find being submissive very liberating.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2007, 11:38:26 PM »

It better!   >:(