Author Topic: A new mormon experience...  (Read 6641 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: A new mormon experience...
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2007, 12:10:23 AM »
I did it for a giggle, LOL! Figured maybe 2 people might notice.

Why Jakey-poo ...to what mispelling do you refer? I don't see where I spelled anything wrong. ???  ;)   :-*

Apparently any controversial topic is too complicated for the girl's board. Either Stella has control issues or  GetBig's women are too stupid/sensitive to discuss things other than nails and exercises for inner thighs. :)

It's not the controversy... or the complication. There have been controversial and or complicated topics posted on the board before. I think it's more the demeaning and irreverent attitude towards women that seeps out of Div's post that result in his posts getting moved, ...or threads in which he contributes getting moved. He has a tendency to change the feel and tone of a thread to one that is off-putting for women.

I can fully understand the "peanuts" thread being moved but there wasn't any sexual nature to the "mormon" thread. Funny how an 'open talk' forum is one of the most heavily moderated.

Again, it's not the sexual content, ...it's the overwhelming stench of testosterone pollution,
...now if Div was a cunning linguist, ...they probably wouldn't get moved so often.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2007, 12:23:24 AM »
it's ron's agenda, not stella's.  he wants to attract new posters, and div's relentless rehashing of his anal fixation is not going to help that.  there are plenty of other boards to post "off-topic" threads. if the point of going there is to solicit the female pov, it can be done elsewhere, as all the current posters there post on the other boards . . . besides, ron intended it to be a place where women solicit each other's opinions, not for males to go on their "tell me how cool I am" trips.

and div's in no position to prove points, as he always comes off as a ridiculous caricature of a human being, even when he's not talking about pale women/anal  . . . I'd like to think it was schtick, but it's too one-dimensional.  i started this "algebra" account to have some fun at his expense, but it gets old when it's the same old crap over and over.

Uh-oh, ...I think Al-Gebra is gonna have a hard time with this,
...and I hope it doesn't make him feel like too bad of a person,

but I'm in total 100000% agreement with him on this  

w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2007, 04:51:01 AM »
Why Jakey-poo ...to what mispelling do you refer? I don't see where I spelled anything wrong. ???  ;)   :-*

It's not the controversy... or the complication. There have been controversial and or complicated topics posted on the board before. I think it's more the demeaning and irreverent attitude towards women that seeps out of Div's post that result in his posts getting moved, ...or threads in which he contributes getting moved. He has a tendency to change the feel and tone of a thread to one that is off-putting for women.

Again, it's not the sexual content, ...it's the overwhelming stench of testosterone pollution,
...now if Div was a cunning linguist, ...they probably wouldn't get moved so often.

Too easy.

I'm in a nice mood this morning, considering no coffee yet, and will throw the little ones back. :)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2007, 05:51:30 AM »
Too easy.

I'm in a nice mood this morning, considering no coffee yet, and will throw the little ones back. :)

You may throw this one back if you wish, too.  ;)  The only reason I logged on here the other night is because I get "report to mod's" at my email, and there have been several lately.  I also get complaints to my email and pms, and there have been even more. 

It isn't that controversial subjects are taboo, or that women are overly sensitive, it just seems that a group of guys who post on the girl board have an overwhelming negative tude towards women that just permeates the "feeling" of the board.  "Women don't know what they want, women only go out with bad boys, women are gold diggers, but wait, they should embrace traditional roles within whose confines they don't work, women are bitches... blah, blah, blah, blah."  It just gets tedious for women to read.  Wouldn't you agree that any woman who has a brain in her head and anything good going on in her life, would look for something better to do than to log onto a website and read about how women are useless? There are lots of subjects that don't involve voicing a negative opinion about women... and I think maybe STella was just trying to encourage that. I don't know if you've noticed, but there ain't too many women left on that board.  :P  Could be summer induced... or maybe women are just turned off.

Div could maybe use the guidance the spiritual people have to offer on this board.  ;D  The ladies on the girl board don't respond to him anymore so who knows, maybe he'll find all of his answers here.  :)

Have a great rest of the summer Dr. Jake.   :)  :-* to both cheeks.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2007, 09:29:30 AM »
Deedles, I'm too swamped right now for a proper reply but didn't want it to seem like you were being ignored.

Also, I will properly annoy Judi for posting silly stuff at a later time. Allowing someone so dear to my heart to continue uninformed would be wrong.  :)

:-* :-* :-* :-*. All four cheeks.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2007, 04:17:34 AM »
The only reason I logged on here the other night is because I get "report to mod's" at my email, and there have been several lately.  I also get complaints to my email and pms, and there have been even more.

Um... for the record, ...I just wanna state that none of those "report to mods" notices was from me.  :D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2007, 04:22:03 AM »

Also, I will properly annoy Judi for posting silly stuff at a later time. Allowing someone so dear to my heart to continue uninformed would be wrong.  :)

You spelled my name right!  :D

ps - I don't post silly things.
w