Author Topic: To John Romano re your article  (Read 12749 times)

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
Re: To John Romano re your article
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2007, 07:30:35 AM »
why did lee stop his column was there a fall out?

also why did dillet stop?

Blechman fired Priest after he moved to the PDI.  Talk about selling out to Manion.  MD will try to spin it like it's about sponsorship and advertising, but PDI was running ads for the NOC the whole time.

Bottom line: Romano is connected with higher ups in the "industry", but he is a fraud.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2007, 07:39:27 AM »
Chick you have been retorted:

"First hand info? Thats strange...I thought I had spoken to LEE myself about what course of action we should take....don't know what "horse" you're talking about.."

Jim Manion and Steve Blechman.

Your comments are questioning whether I was "using Lee" etc....what do Blechman or Manion have to with that? So THEY know what Lee and I discussed??

"WTF are you talking about? "Sold Lee out to who? and for what? It had nothing to do with stepping over Manions dead body as you put it, but going to bat at LEE's request, as the suspension was up the SAME DAY..."SAME DAY"....that's why it WAS relevant, wasn't the day after, or a week later"

Irelevant because if Manion wanted Lee back in he would be back in - same day, next day, doesn't matter. You sold him out by trying to make yourself look good by "going to bat" for Lee when you knew there wasn't a chance in hell anything was going to happen.

VERY relevant because the suspension is up at 12:00 midnight, the only sticking point after that is whether or not he is LET BACK IN...it was Manions call either way....but I thought there might be a chance because his suspension was technically over.....apparantly, Lee thought it was worth pursuing...who cares if YOU thought it was?

"Really? Please tell us all where Blechman got, exactly?...he got nothing Manion wasn't willing to give. And what has Platz gotten?"

Of course not. But who got Manion to give it? Not you. And, if Lee gets anywhere now it will be because of Tom, not you.

Once again...you give Blechman too much credit, he's only important in YOUR world...not mine, or Manions for that matter. At the end of the day his influence garnered nothing...as for Platz, all the power to him if he will be overseeing Lees career...I'm not a manager.

"Once again...what has he gotten? Lee's suspension is up on the ACPro date...STILL."

Nothing yet. Are you the athlete's rep or the IFBB's rep?

Athletes rep...was there a question? Every proposal I submit is for the athletes not the IFBB...you might want to check out my history of proposals and the minutes from the meetings to get your answer...

"Editorial regarding what? If it's THIS article I'm referencing...the only thing he agreed with was your stance on Lee playing the wrong card...he knew nothing on your comments to me."

Jim is referencing the same editorial you are. He seems to disagree with you. WTF are you talking about? "he knew nothing on your comments to me." He's saying I'm right on about the same editorial you have a problem with.

And again...he's talking about something completely different than you are, or maybe you forgot, I talk to Jim as well....what could he be disagreing with me on? Asking if Lee could be reinstated effective 12:00 am.??

"You are, as evidenced by you thinking you know whats going on....once again, leave my name out of your column in the future."

You are a public figure doing public things. I'm a reporter. Get used to it.

I dont have to get used to shit...you want to claim you're a reporter, start acting like one.

My answers to Romano's retort are in RED for those following along.....his answers were in BOLD

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
Re: TO JOHN ROMANO:
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2007, 07:40:05 AM »
lmao

team MD !!!!! 

MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT RULES!! GETBIG IS A BUNCH OF BITCHES !!! TO MANY HATERS

Hi cumbreath. :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2007, 07:52:27 AM »
Chick, don't waste your time arguing with those idiots.  Romano is nothing more than a hack sensationalist masquerading as a reporter.  He is nothing more than a pathetic waste of atoms who despite using massive amounts of juice still couldn't produce a physique with more muscularity than the average fitness chic.  He's just a retard flailing in delusions of self importance that quite simply, no one else is buying.

As far as Derek goes, well I have witness greater depth of mental capacity being exhibited in newborn tadpoles than that queef has.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2007, 07:53:40 AM »
So you like gays but you don't like blacks?  What a guy.

DA is a closeted, Nazi homo. ;D

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2007, 08:22:22 AM »

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2007, 08:34:04 AM »
lmao

team MD !!!!! 

Too?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2007, 09:34:39 AM »
Cicherillo should get credit for taking a pro-female stance.

Definitely.

I agree, and I'm not a fan of Bob. But he's right about the "women's" side of bbing.
HAHA, RON.....

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2007, 09:48:43 AM »
When MD booted Lee for competing in the PDI and the whole board came to his defense, team MD- namely the gay Rick Moranis ( Blechman), cum disposal unit Derek Anthony and Romano aka the retarded looking Tony Danza came running to this board to blame Lee for his own behavior. Now in some pathetically juvinile attempt to bash Chic and kiss Lee's ass, MD has done yet another 180 and is now holding of all people Chic responsible for Lee being unable to compete. 

Just for the record, nobody gives a shit about this meaningless story one bit. Im only taking an interest because as usual, the story is ripe with inaccuracies and once again Romano is being called out on his lack of journalistic integrity and overall stupidity.

Stavios

« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2007, 10:05:13 AM »
It's a well known fact that Romano as no credibility.

I called him out on his bullshit and he cried like a little bitch on the MD Board when Pro Bodybuilding Weekly had Lee on their show.
if I remember well, John said that they had Lee on just to get rating and he didn't stop to whine like an idiot

I said he was jealous because his show wasn't as succesfull and he said I was talking out of my ass haha  8)

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2007, 10:54:35 AM »
When MD booted Lee for competing in the PDI and the whole board came to his defense, team MD- namely the gay Rick Moranis ( Blechman), cum disposal unit Derek Anthony and Romano aka the retarded looking Tony Danza came running to this board to blame Lee for his own behavior. Now in some pathetically juvinile attempt to bash Chic and kiss Lee's ass, MD has done yet another 180 and is now holding of all people Chic responsible for Lee being unable to compete. 

Just for the record, nobody gives a shit about this meaningless story one bit. Im only taking an interest because as usual, the story is ripe with inaccuracies and once again Romano is being called out on his lack of journalistic integrity and overall stupidity.

Exxxxactly , MD are *HYPOCRITES* , thoroughly

Why all the Lee talk now ? Where was Blechman when Lee was trying to get hold of him regarding his contract??

`he`s a busy busy busy man` romano said - wtf , you mean nowww blechman convenianty has the time to fight for Lee?? and before he couldnt even answer/return a damned phonecall

All i have to say is blechman better keep romano on his payroll , because if romano ever went to another magazine , romano would then proclaim that magazine as the greatest on earth bar none

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2007, 11:14:21 AM »
Cicherillo should get credit for taking a pro-female stance.

Definitely.
bob keep being a libertarian and you could be governor of california too

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2007, 11:23:21 AM »
Aren't you that dude with the synthol arms that does Gay for Pay ?

they all worked for the same company

silvio,kai greene,mark dugale,johnny jackson,paco bautista  go look for your self  www.muscleweb.com same shit you call me gay for !

funny thing is im straighter then a arrow i just like the gay community there nice to me ! dont mean im gay or gay for pay..............sorry to disapoint you  >:(

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2007, 12:10:34 PM »
lmao

team MD !!!!! 

reading your posts is usually a challenge in itself, understanding them is another challenge

you must have quit school in the 3rd grade....you are a fucking moron dude!

you must have actually used spell check on this one, most of the time you miss spell every word

"huked un fonics wurkt fur me"

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2007, 01:45:31 PM »
"once again Romano is being called out on his lack of journalistic integrity"

Romano wouldn't know anything about journalistic integrity because he isn't a journalist.
He's a hack. Same as his claim about being a bodybuilder and a steroid guru.

forget what you know

AVBG

« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2007, 01:45:50 PM »
John "Jackass" Romano... How fitting. 8)

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: August 14, 2007, 02:29:58 PM »
This whole thread has left me thoroughly confused.  Can somebody point me to the clif's notes version?  Why can't Lee compete if his suspension is technically over?

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2007, 02:51:07 PM »

My answers to Romano's retort are in RED for those following along.....his answers were in BOLD

Chick,

why are you leading Lee on by pretending to all of sudden "represent" the athlete?
You didn't quite represent Lee with the dispute over his plane ticket to the olympia (with your AMI boss Robin Chang, no less)
nor did you represent him at all when he decided to compete in another federation.

Canuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2007, 03:16:32 PM »
This whole thread has left me thoroughly confused.  Can somebody point me to the clif's notes version?  Why can't Lee compete if his suspension is technically over?

I hope I get this straight.
Just because Lee's suspension ends he still has to be a Member of the IFBB in good standing to compete.
Lee's membership has or will have expired prior to his supension being over.  While he is suspended he cannot reapply.  Also once the suspension has ended he is not automatically back in the game.  His actions during the suspension can be reviewed to see if reinstantment is a viable option.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2007, 03:53:13 PM »

cool this one made me laugh "I dont have to get used to shit...you want to claim you're a reporter, start acting like one." lol
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2007, 04:11:11 PM »
Romano blows sack. 

A prime example of this is his stretch of the facts in the "Hi-Tech Goes Down" article in the July '07 feature of the Romano Factor.  Anyone familiar with this case in the slightest would see that Romano does what he can do to peddle material.  Hypocrisy to the Nth if you go back further back to June where he blasts the two San Fransisco journalists for their handling of the Balco/Bonds scandal.  Romano is no different than them two.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2007, 04:26:15 PM »

A better question would be, why hasn't Lee come on board and set the record straight  ;)
just not good enough

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2007, 04:46:46 PM »
Chick,

why are you leading Lee on by pretending to all of sudden "represent" the athlete?
You didn't quite represent Lee with the dispute over his plane ticket to the olympia (with your AMI boss Robin Chang, no less)
nor did you represent him at all when he decided to compete in another federation.

I've led Lee on to nothing we talked about what we could do to try and get his reinstatement retro to 12:00 midnight on the day his suspension expires...he asked for my help, I agreed to do whatever I could.

There was nothing to "represent" Lee in regards to the Olympia ticket...The promoter paid for it, Lee used it and didn't compete...open and shut case. They worked out the details, end of story.

Why would I represent him in going to a rival federation?

As usual..STFU when you dont know what you're talking about, fool....

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #98 on: August 14, 2007, 05:15:14 PM »
can someone post a picture of siouxcountry?

No.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2007, 06:03:24 PM »

A better question would be, why hasn't Lee come on board and set the record straight  ;)

1) Busy crossing another sponsor off his list because the stuff they sell is crap now that the check has stopped
2) Slapping around another woman
3) Licking the one Deca tab that he has been using for 14 years
4) Trying to wash the Demelia smell out of his pink Superman underoos
5) Calling an IT tech to try and figure out what this "Caps lock" button everybody is talking about
6) The maid moved the keyboard off the floor onto the desk and now he can' reach it
7) To busy buying the Texas homeless people houses
8 ) Trying to figure out if screwing the PDI fans at the NOC compares to his shafting the Fans at the Olympia, because he is all about the fans
9) He has gotten so fat he is stuck in the door of his Yugo, It is souped up to 135hp though so it is cool
10) Thinking of reasons as to how his saying "he would never go back to the IFBB ever" is still keeping his word.
Just Bad Bad Blood!